Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   Naruto Character Talk (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Which Naruto Character Do I (Personally) Sound Like? (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=59221)

Zhugare 05-29-2010 06:27 PM

Which Naruto Character Do I (Personally) Sound Like?

I've been wanting to know this for some time, and i'm bored and have free time, so eh...why not. I ask in a very polite manner ;) that you please help me out, i would appreciate it greatly. Thank you.

Now that we have the Introductions out of the way, i will describe myself. And Please, don't let one trait alone decide your answer, take all the Traits listed and put them together. You can pick more than one character if you can't decide, but try and keep it narrowed down as much as possible please.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gender: Male (So i would Preferably Like to Be matched up with a guy character)

Favorite Color: Red (It probably won't help but still).

Hobbies: Drawing, Writing, Playing Sports, Hanging out with Friends, Playing my Bass Guitar and Listening to Music.

Favorite Bands/Artist: Again, i don't know if this helps but: Slipknot, Avenged Sevenfold, Killswitch Engage, Red, Toby Mac.

Personality: Pretty Active. I like to play sports and such. I also (as said earlier), Love to Draw and Write. But i mainly like to hang out with friends and play team sports such as Basketball and Baseball. I don't get mad too often, but when I do i usually end up getting in trouble because of my actions (Fighting and Beating the living tar out of people). I'm a fun loving guy most of the time, although there are times i just wanna be alone.

Appearance: I'm a Big guy, with about the structure of a Football Full-Back. I have black Hair Brown eyes, and occasionally sport some Chin Hair, nothing more than that, i can't stand a full out beard.

If you have anymore questions concerning my personality, then feel free to ask. (But this probably wont happen because of the fact that no one probably cares that much about this post.)

akikofrown 05-29-2010 06:38 PM

Re: Which Naruto Character Do I (Personally) Sound Like?

you have good taste in music, I give you that.

Zhugare 05-29-2010 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by akikofrown (Post 3199167)
you have good taste in music, I give you that.

Haha, Thanks. But do you have any idea whom i sound like?

(P.s.) If you listen to slipknot did you hear about Paul Gray's Death?

akikofrown 05-29-2010 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zhugare (Post 3199177)
Haha, Thanks. But do you have any idea whom i sound like?

(P.s.) If you listen to slipknot did you hear about Paul Gray's Death?

Honestly from my perspective I would say asuma.

yeah, I did hear about pauls death. a tragic loss.

Zhugare 05-29-2010 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by akikofrown (Post 3199319)
Honestly from my perspective I would say asuma.

yeah, I did hear about pauls death. a tragic loss.

Alright Cool. And thanks for replying. Not a lot of people will respond due to the fact that i'm a "Newb" or "Rookie" on this site. Or perhaps it's because it's a challenging question.

Yeah, I'm gonna miss Paul. He's one of the people that inspired me to play bass. (Along with Shavo Odadjian from System of a down and The Rev (Drummer) from Avenged Sevenfold)

akikofrown 05-29-2010 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zhugare (Post 3199336)
Alright Cool. And thanks for replying. Not a lot of people will respond due to the fact that i'm a "Newb" or "Rookie" on this site. Or perhaps it's because it's a challenging question.

Yeah, I'm gonna miss Paul. He's one of the people that inspired me to play bass. (Along with Shavo Odadjian from System of a down and The Rev (Drummer) from Avenged Sevenfold)

yes, it is a very challenging question. I kept switching between characters at first.

oh yeah, the rev another great loss.

Zhugare 05-29-2010 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by akikofrown (Post 3199424)
yes, it is a very challenging question. I kept switching between characters at first.

oh yeah, the rev another great loss.

Which few characters were you switching between? I said you could have more than one character, i'm working on a point system.

We've lost The Rev, Ronnie James Dio, and Paul Gray all within 6 months. I was devastated by the loss of rev.....Then Dio Happened, and before i could even get over Dio, BOOM! Paul Gray Dies...whats going on? Who is next? A guitarist?

akikofrown 05-29-2010 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zhugare (Post 3199475)
Which few characters were you switching between? I said you could have more than one character, i'm working on a point system.

We've lost The Rev, Ronnie James Dio, and Paul Gray all within 6 months. I was devastated by the loss of rev.....Then Dio Happened, and before i could even get over Dio, BOOM! Paul Gray Dies...whats going on? Who is next? A guitarist?

The other characters were naruto and lee because of all of the activity and hanging out but i saw asuma as well.

you know, they always say deaths come in threes. three rockers...

three actors/producers. Brittany murphys husband, gary coleman, dennis hopper. kinda weird.

Zhugare 05-29-2010 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by akikofrown (Post 3199507)
The other characters were naruto and lee because of all of the activity and hanging out but i saw asuma as well.

you know, they always say deaths come in threes. three rockers...

three actors/producers. Brittany murphys husband, gary coleman, dennis hopper. kinda weird.

Yeah, All three i suppose could match Me. I'll just put them in the point system just in case.

Yeah it is kinda wierd. But doesn't Michael Jackson Kinda fit into this or was this too long ago for that?

akikofrown 05-29-2010 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zhugare (Post 3199518)
Yeah, All three i suppose could match Me. I'll just put them in the point system just in case.

Yeah it is kinda wierd. But doesn't Michael Jackson Kinda fit into this or was this too long ago for that?

man, him and patrick swayze were a big surprise. I wouldn't know what category to put them under.

Zhugare 05-29-2010 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by akikofrown (Post 3199554)
man, him and patrick swayze were a big surprise. I wouldn't know what category to put them under.

"Undefined" Perhaps? Hahaha...eh...

akikofrown 05-29-2010 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zhugare (Post 3199567)
"Undefined" Perhaps? Hahaha...eh...

heh yeah that would work.

Zazuro 05-29-2010 08:22 PM

*reads*

Hmmm, I say Kiba Inuzuka?

Kiseki 06-26-2010 06:17 AM

You are one half Sasuke and a half Naruto. LOL.

madara' 06-26-2010 08:29 AM

Not sure.

xX_Kakashi's_emo_girl_Xx 06-26-2010 11:05 AM

Choji! jk^^ Here i was hoping that you were like kakashi. sad. But yes you have GREAT taste in music! i think you ae like um..................
Spoiler:
Tsunade. HAHAHAHA!!! *Wipes tear away* kust kidding. ^^

Jonesy 06-26-2010 12:54 PM

I say Deidara or Sai. idk lol

Cherryblossom515 06-26-2010 03:59 PM

I say Naruto. :)

*** maya doray *** 07-08-2010 10:03 PM

my sound looks like ino if i was calm and quite:cool: , and if i get mad my sound be just like sakura when she get mad `#(, oh yeah:lol:........ (which extra funny:mrgreen: my mum wish if i loose my voice`:) so she can't hear me screaming on my seven older brothers) .....`;)..

geogreymon123 07-09-2010 09:20 AM

Some Naruto, some Deidara, and some Sasuke, wow.