Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   Narutoverse (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Who wins in a fight for sasuke? sakura vs karin vs ino (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=59107)

tobi-kun 05-28-2010 07:21 PM

Who wins in a fight for sasuke? sakura vs karin vs ino
 
i say its sakuras game shell clober them with her fist and huge forehead

Mangekyou Sasuke 05-28-2010 07:33 PM

Re: who wins in a fight for sasuke sakura vs karin vs ino
 
Sasuke does Kirin and they die

The_Nine_Sins 05-28-2010 08:00 PM

Re: who wins in a fight for sasuke sakura vs karin vs ino
 
Chidori currents all of them and afterr, he just burns the bodies, gg or sasuke could just cut all thier heads off/ amaterasu all of them but that would just be a waste :P

Akatsuki Tsunade 05-28-2010 08:13 PM

Re: who wins in a fight for sasuke sakura vs karin vs ino
 
Sakura would win Ez However will be let down when sasuke tells her he is gay... ( FYI no down rep for calling him gay there is nothing wrong with being gay and i really think he is or at least bi)

Dont belive me check out the thread i made under charator talk im not the only one that thinks so...

ok im done now.. :)

Miles Edgeworth 05-28-2010 08:15 PM

Re: who wins in a fight for sasuke sakura vs karin vs ino
 
Read the title, who wins in a fight FOR Sasuke. Sasuke is not included in the battle. It doesn't look so clear so I'll change the title a bit but just so you guys know, Sasuke is not a part of the battle.

Sakura wins, Karin is near featless and Ino has little offensive power at all.

The_Nine_Sins 05-28-2010 08:20 PM

Re: Who wins in a fight for sasuke? sakura vs karin vs ino
 
Sakura falcon punches ino and karin gg.

Wooster 05-28-2010 08:35 PM

Re: Who wins in a fight for sasuke? sakura vs karin vs ino
 
Hmm...at first blush I would say Sakura. No one else has any decent physical power. However, Ino is a clever one.

If Karin can at least distract Sakura long enough, Ino can enter Sakura soul, beat the crap out of Karin, and do whatever she wants to Sakura after that. There you go: an Ino victory.

Ryuuko 05-28-2010 08:38 PM

Re: Who wins in a fight for sasuke? sakura vs karin vs ino
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wooster (Post 3193662)
Hmm...at first blush I would say Sakura. No one else has any decent physical power. However, Ino is a clever one.

If Karin can at least distract Sakura long enough, Ino can enter Sakura soul, beat the crap out of Karin, and do whatever she wants to Sakura after that. There you go: an Ino victory.

I don't know, Uncle Woo.

If you remember, in the original series Sakura was able to shake off Ino's jutsu. Assuming she still has Inner Sakura she may be able to do the same thing again.

So I would say that Sakura probably wins, in my humble opinion. :p

lolohwd 05-28-2010 08:38 PM

Re: Who wins in a fight for sasuke? sakura vs karin vs ino
 
i agree with wooster that ino will win her mind jutsu will win
sakura kills karin and then ino just mind *bleeps* sakura

Miles Edgeworth 05-28-2010 08:49 PM

Re: Who wins in a fight for sasuke? sakura vs karin vs ino
 
Suppose that somehow, someway, Ino got into Sakura's mind. What can she possibly do? She can't stay in there forever, and saying "I give up" in a match like this does nothing. Whatever she does to Sakura ends up being done to her real body. The best thing she can hope for is a tie.

Also, the whole Inner Sakura thing. Ino and Sakura fought each other to a stalemate the previous fight but this time Sakura has a much more powerful punch and if Ino punched Sakura it wouldn't really matter, but if Sakura punched Ino it's pretty much it.

Also, Sakura's medical ninjutsu>Ino's medical ninjutsu.

Nyruss 05-28-2010 10:05 PM

Re: Who wins in a fight for sasuke? sakura vs karin vs ino
 
She could hang herself and cancel the jutsu before she dies, leaving Sakura doing the Hemp Fandango while she laughs and looks on.

lolohwd 05-28-2010 10:08 PM

Re: Who wins in a fight for sasuke? sakura vs karin vs ino
 
well we dont know the full extent of inos powers and inner sakura we havent seen her maybe shes gone maybe she has changed that power into outer sakura

and ino has power full kicks we just dont know what ino can do

<(((o)))>: :<(((o)))>

Miles Edgeworth 05-28-2010 10:37 PM

Re: Who wins in a fight for sasuke? sakura vs karin vs ino
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dudemeister (Post 3194219)
She could hang herself and cancel the jutsu before she dies, leaving Sakura doing the Hemp Fandango while she laughs and looks on.

Of course that is all assuming that Sakura doesn't just punch her out first, and if it's Ino it isn't that hard.

Also, how would Ino manage to do that? She doesn't have any rope and wouldn't be able to effectively do that. Plus the whole Inner Sakura thing could ruin it, though I'm not positive it's there anymore.

Quote:

Originally Posted by lolohwd (Post 3194228)
well we dont know the full extent of inos powers and inner sakura we havent seen her maybe shes gone maybe she has changed that power into outer sakura

and ino has power full kicks we just dont know what ino can do

<(((o)))>: :<(((o)))>

Without feats we can't assume Ino is better than what she's shown.

Sakura might not have Inner Sakura because she never shows it anymore, but considering the pathetic screen time she's been given we couldn't really know.

Wooster 05-29-2010 02:28 AM

Re: Who wins in a fight for sasuke? sakura vs karin vs ino
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ryuuko (Post 3193680)
I don't know, Uncle Woo.

If you remember, in the original series Sakura was able to shake off Ino's jutsu. Assuming she still has Inner Sakura she may be able to do the same thing again.

So I would say that Sakura probably wins, in my humble opinion. :p

Perhaps. However, it was also hinted at that Ino ran out of jutsu. So a full power attack may work/
Quote:

Originally Posted by Miles Edgeworth (Post 3193743)
Suppose that somehow, someway, Ino got into Sakura's mind. What can she possibly do? She can't stay in there forever, and saying "I give up" in a match like this does nothing. Whatever she does to Sakura ends up being done to her real body. The best thing she can hope for is a tie.

Also, the whole Inner Sakura thing. Ino and Sakura fought each other to a stalemate the previous fight but this time Sakura has a much more powerful punch and if Ino punched Sakura it wouldn't really matter, but if Sakura punched Ino it's pretty much it.

Also, Sakura's medical ninjutsu>Ino's medical ninjutsu.

But remember, Ino can do anything to Sakura while she is in there. Most notable she can pull off the Foo type attack. You know commit suicide and leave just in time. I don't think Sakura has Ao type abilities to save herself.


I think the only reason that it wouldn't work is that Karin is so weak that Ino wouldn't have time to pull away and get into Sakura.

Edit: Another possibility is to tie Sakura up in such away that Ino can still release. Obviously, whatever Ino does while in Sakura's body, Sakura can undo. However, it may give Ino enough time for a quick kunai thrust to the throat.

Miles Edgeworth 05-31-2010 02:25 PM

Re: Who wins in a fight for sasuke? sakura vs karin vs ino
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wooster (Post 3194930)
Perhaps. However, it was also hinted at that Ino ran out of jutsu. So a full power attack may work/

But remember, Ino can do anything to Sakura while she is in there. Most notable she can pull off the Foo type attack. You know commit suicide and leave just in time. I don't think Sakura has Ao type abilities to save herself.


I think the only reason that it wouldn't work is that Karin is so weak that Ino wouldn't have time to pull away and get into Sakura.

Edit: Another possibility is to tie Sakura up in such away that Ino can still release. Obviously, whatever Ino does while in Sakura's body, Sakura can undo. However, it may give Ino enough time for a quick kunai thrust to the throat.

I highly doubt Ino would manage to pull off a suicide attack quickly enough to get out of Sakura's body. She'd have to do something like throw a kunai up into the air and that could easily fail. Any attack that Ino deals to Sakura's body would just injure her, and Ino has very few options to do anything that could actually kill Sakura without killing herself. Also, Sakura can heal herself, Ino can't do anything that would render Sakura completely unrecoverable without killing herself. Even if she could, Sakura could probably take out Ino before dying.

The only way Ino could even get into Sakura's body is if Sakura is too distracted with Karin, who won't take long to KO. If Sakura goes for Ino first then it's all over.

What would Ino tie Sakura up with? I don't recall her having rope/string as standard equipment, and if Ino tried to do the whole haircut thing again she'd leave herself way too vulnerable.

Devroux 05-31-2010 03:36 PM

Re: Who wins in a fight for sasuke? sakura vs karin vs ino
 
Sakura super-puches all of them... She wins. I also agree with Akatsuki Tsunade!

GaaraX 05-31-2010 03:38 PM

Re: Who wins in a fight for sasuke? sakura vs karin vs ino
 
sakura or ino karin stands no chance


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:04 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.