Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   Narutoverse (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Naruto-verse vs. Real World (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=58612)

paulatreides0 05-24-2010 01:07 PM

Naruto-verse vs. Real World

Naruto-verse has an all out fight with the world. We have some background information on what they can do, but do not know specifically who knows what. World has full conventional arsenals.

Who wins?

Cyl 05-24-2010 01:09 PM

Re: Naruto-verse vs. Real World

Nuclear bombardment, atom bombardment, hydrogen bombardment, biological warfare etc.. GG

paulatreides0 05-24-2010 01:11 PM

Ahh, forgot to include the conventional part. There we go, more fair.

Ultimate combatant 05-24-2010 02:17 PM

It depends, but if this is like stereotypical Military from real world VS Narutoverse, then Narutoverse stomps. It`s just too strong.

Shukaku would be enough to crush Earth`s armies.

Nyruss 05-24-2010 02:22 PM

I'd love to see Shukaku do anything after he's had the crap nuked out of him.

Yellow Flash 05-24-2010 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dudemeister (Post 3165572)
I'd love to see Shukaku do anything after he's had the crap nuked out of him.

Exactly.

When has ANYTHING in Narutoverse shown nuke level durability?

SageoftheSixPaths 05-24-2010 02:33 PM

What exactly is conventional military arsenal supposed to entail?

If we have atom bombs, lolwutfail for Narutoverse.

If we don't have atom bombs, lolwutfail for Narutoverse. Only a handful of characters can bullet time, and I'd love to see anyone deal with several thousand heat seeking missiles coming at them at Mach 5 speeds.

Planet Earth stomps. We have enough weaponry to wipe the planet clean of all life several hundred times over in a single day, and that's not even counting atomic warfare.

Superwes Reborn 05-24-2010 02:45 PM

Nukes, biological warfare, planes,stealthbombers, heat seeking missiles, not to mention the railgun and only a couple of characters come even close to bullet time...soo yea

paulatreides0 05-24-2010 04:02 PM

You guys are quite wise :quite

Miles Edgeworth 05-24-2010 06:02 PM

Narutoverse gets lol nuked.

Spleen Boy 05-24-2010 07:14 PM

As disturbed as I am to point out the fact that our militirized planet could actually beat a relm of super powerful hyper ninja beasts.... I still think we would loose.

France would immediately surrender then Britain would try and see the best in Naruto Vurse people and get caught off guard and get stomped, Russia would put up a good fight but half way through the battle end up switching to communism and leaving the fight, we (in America) would stomp but then get so pissed off with our allies we would start attacking the middle east. Germany would conquer with the rest of europe until they realised that their allies were failing around them, then try and skillfully steal territory (Ha ha WWII Joke... not funny) Spain wouldn't be significant enough to get involved in the war and Canada would be buying off the ninjas with free health care... then get stomped by them. Mexico would fight dutifully by America's side, until they have another revolution and kill themselves. All the while Sweden would watch as we all burn at the combined force of the ninja conquers. Ahh poor planet earth.

Ultimate combatant 05-25-2010 05:02 AM

Nine tailed fox could keep up with Kid Goku when he fought Tien in tournament!!!

crystalblade13 05-25-2010 01:03 PM

isnt itachi's susanoo invincible? isnt madara intangible? cant all of the beasts menacing ball spam? isnt raikage/naruto/pain supersonic plus and able to tank a ton? summons? c4? moon sized chibaku tensai? cant pretty much all ninjas in the naruto-verse go underground to avoid our bombs?

without nukes we'd be dead. besides, the presedent likely wouldnt order random nuke bombardments... we'd wipe ourselves out as well.

Vivi 05-25-2010 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crystalblade13 (Post 3169662)
isnt itachi's susanoo invincible?

isnt madara intangible?

cant all of the beasts menacing ball spam?

isnt raikage/naruto/pain supersonic plus and able to tank a ton?

summons?

c4?

moon sized chibaku tensai?

cant pretty much all ninjas in the naruto-verse go underground to avoid our bombs?

without nukes we'd be dead. besides, the presedent likely wouldnt order random nuke bombardments... we'd wipe ourselves out as well.

All it withstood was a Hill Busting attacks at best.
It's nothing compared to the likes of Nukes.
The US alone has a Force of about 1800 Megatons.
15 Kilo Tons was enough to take out Hiroshima.
Strongest Bomb yet was the Tzar Bomb with 50 Megatons and it was possible to increase it to 100 but Russians didnt to decrease the Output.
1 Ton = 1000 Kg.
1 KT = 1000 Tons.
1 MT = 1,000,000 Tons.

Bloodlust meaning Madara will attack.In order for him to attack he needs to get Tangible.

The only threats are Hachibi and Kyuubi.And even they can't withstand such Nuke Power.Doesnt matter if they spam it they eventually go down.

Speed doesnt really help if you have such a massive AOE like a Nuke.

Summon's can be easily taken out by Aerial Units like Jets or Bombers.

This is our World against them.
Global C4 is impossible.C4 won't do much against Missiles if anything cause they don't have a Bloodstream.

That CT was nowhere the size of the real Moon.

And where do the Ninja's have the sudden knowledge about Nukes?
Best the Manga ever showed was an unused Gun in the Land of Waves Arc.

Bloodlust.

Sazabi24 05-25-2010 01:43 PM

Gas the surface of the planet with every poison known to man, then proceed to hide in underground bunkers.

Come back a year later.

narutoverse is dead.

Vivi 05-25-2010 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sazabi24 (Post 3169769)
Gas the surface of the planet with every poison known to man, then proceed to hide in underground bunkers.

Come back a year later.

narutoverse is dead.

And just to say it advance cause I can see it coming:
Sakura's Antidote won't help.

Crimson King 05-25-2010 02:01 PM

http://www.julg7.com/blog/wp-content...tsar_bomba.jpg
http://image.absoluteastronomy.com/i..._sizes.svg.png

GG Narutoverse

crystalblade13 05-25-2010 02:38 PM

i meant rikuudo senin's CT.which actually was moon sized. without that i see that the narutoverse would lose now. also, there was a gun in the land of waves arc? i never noticed it. which chapter?

Vivi 05-25-2010 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crystalblade13 (Post 3169982)
i meant rikuudo senin's CT.which actually was moon sized. without that i see that the narutoverse would lose now. also, there was a gun in the land of waves arc? i never noticed it. which chapter?

Well Rikodou is hype really.All we really know is Madara telling us of his Powers.
A Legend really.

Chapter 19 Page 8.Left Middle Panel behind the counter.

Slack 40 05-25-2010 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crystalblade13 (Post 3169982)

Rikuudo Senin somehow makes all of his HYPE into FEATS (no idea how he does it but since you said so I guess he does)
Rikuudo~ haha what will earth do now that I will make a CT the size of the moon thats power is OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!`#(`#(!!!!!!!!! OH [Insert word of choice here] its a TACTICAL NUKE:lol:

Earth~ Yes your CT is OVER 9000!!!!!!!`#(`#(!!!!!!. but our Tzar Bomba is OVER 9,000,000,000,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!`#( `#(`#(`#(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!