Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   Narutoverse (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Gaara VS Orochimaru (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=57773)

e710 05-15-2010 06:02 PM

Gaara VS Orochimaru

Distance 50m away

1.No Shukaku for Gaara and no Oral rebirth and White snake for Oro
2. Anything goes
Oro gets prep time for Edo Tensai and can summon any 2 people except for
rinnegan users and any Kage level ninja and you chose who.

crystalblade13 05-15-2010 08:13 PM

Re: Gaara VS Orochimaru

gaara wins. it is EXTREMELY difficult to beat gaara in the desert. its pretty much nonstop super-powered quick sand blasts of death and no way to escape. possible stomp.

Maddog 05-15-2010 08:15 PM

I would have to say Gaara as well. Too much power for him in the desert. Outside of the desert its a whole different ball game

e710 05-15-2010 08:29 PM

Ok I'll make it a little bit farer by adding prep time for 2 summonings for Oro with Edo Tensai.

Mangekyou Sasuke 05-15-2010 08:34 PM

He can use the sand for sand tsunami. So gaara

Tourune 05-16-2010 05:18 AM

But what if Orochimaru sommons Pain + Itachi ???

Bacon 05-16-2010 05:27 AM

As long as Orochimaru can revive the second hokage and a powerful member of the akatsuki such as itachi; Orochimaru has a good chance.First off, Orochimaru has universal assimilation that can help him escape much of Gaara's extravagent attacks. Next by summoning the second hokage; he can douse the sand to make it less effective. Top this off with an Itachi who has unlimited chakra coupled with ammertasu and Susano. All orochimaru has to do is either summon manda to accompany him as support while his summons do the dirty work.

chidoriroar 05-16-2010 05:45 AM

well it depends on the summoning but i still have to go with gaara

One-Tailed Shukaku 05-16-2010 05:58 AM

Wasn't this battle done in an ultimate ninja 4 trailer a long time ago? XD

Gaara won so I'll have to go with Gaara

Akatsuki Tsunade 05-16-2010 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crystalblade13 (Post 3116352)
gaara wins. it is EXTREMELY difficult to beat gaara in the desert. its pretty much nonstop super-powered quick sand blasts of death and no way to escape. possible stomp.

but dedara manage to do it..(i know i spelled that wong)

e710 05-16-2010 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Akatsuki Tsunade (Post 3119058)
but dedara manage to do it..(i know i spelled that wong)

He played dirty by attacking the village. Than Gaara ran out of chakra but I have no idea how because he has the Shukaku.

Ultimate combatant 05-16-2010 09:28 AM

Orochimaru can summon

Jiraiya and Pein/Pain
OR
Jiraiya and Itachi
OR
Pein/Pain and Itachi
OR
First and Second Hokage
OR
Minato and Jiraiya
OR

You know what I mean!!!
AND
He wouldn`t even need summons I mean, he is too strong, fast, intelligent, posseses who knows how many Ninjutsus and has much more up his sleeve. After all, he is a Sannin!!! Besides, Gaara couldn`t even defeat Deidara in his own Village.

Gaara is Kazekage, but he is not anywhere close to Hokage.
In Konoha he`d be a Chuunin!!!

Tourune 05-16-2010 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ultimate combatant (Post 3119144)
Orochimaru can summon

Jiraiya and Pein/Pain
OR
Jiraiya and Itachi
OR
Pein/Pain and Itachi
OR
First and Second Hokage
OR
Minato and Jiraiya
OR

You know what I mean!!!
AND
He wouldn`t even need summons I mean, he is too strong, fast, intelligent, posseses who knows how many Ninjutsus and has much more up his sleeve. After all, he is a Sannin!!! Besides, Gaara couldn`t even defeat Deidara in his own Village.

take that back. Gaara can merk half of the people in Konoha

Miles Edgeworth 05-16-2010 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ultimate combatant (Post 3119144)
Orochimaru can summon

Jiraiya and Pein/Pain
OR
Jiraiya and Itachi
OR
Pein/Pain and Itachi
OR
First and Second Hokage
OR
Minato and Jiraiya
OR

You know what I mean!!!
AND

I partially agree with you. Due to Impure World Resurrection, Oro merely summons top tiers to kill Gaara.

the thing about Oro is that he has Hydra to crush Gaara. In a small desert, I don't see how Gaara stops him.

However, I don't see what you mean by him being Chunin level in Konoha.

Gaara could stomp all of the Konoha 11 except Naruto (who is Kage level). Heck, Gaara could beat Old Hiruzen and Tsunade easily, both who are Kage level ninjas. Deidara was easily Kage level and Gaara did fight him off (granted, he still lost, but that's because Deidara is one of the strongest fighters in the series)

Ultimate combatant 05-16-2010 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miles Edgeworth (Post 3119246)
I partially agree with you. Due to Impure World Resurrection, Oro merely summons top tiers to kill Gaara.

the thing about Oro is that he has Hydra to crush Gaara. In a small desert, I don't see how Gaara stops him.

However, I don't see what you mean by him being Chunin level in Konoha.

Gaara could stomp all of the Konoha 11 except Naruto (who is Kage level). Heck, Gaara could beat Old Hiruzen and Tsunade easily, both who are Kage level ninjas. Deidara was easily Kage level and Gaara did fight him off (granted, he still lost, but that's because Deidara is one of the strongest fighters in the series)

What I`m saying is that he is Chuunin level. Naruto at the beginning of Shippuden could easily crush Gaara, however he barely got the bells from Kakashi even when teamed up with Sakura and they even had to resort to Kakashi`s weakness (Icha Icha).

That means Kakashi could stomp them both. If Kakashi could stomp them, then probably every other Jounin in Konoha could at least beat them one on one, if not even both at the same time.

So that puts Naruto above Chuunin - ANBU level probably, so Gaara is Chuunin level. Middle Chuunin, since most Chuunin from Konoha that went to Chuunin preliminary matches could beat him (except Ino and Chouji, and possibly Hinata)!!!

-I'm_Ur_Drug- 05-16-2010 10:57 AM

Orochimaru. no doubt about it =D

Akatsuki Tsunade 05-16-2010 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by e710 (Post 3119123)
He played dirty by attacking the village. Than Gaara ran out of chakra but I have no idea how because he has the Shukaku.

your so right i forgot about that!! Good point he did play dirty...

Sazabi24 05-16-2010 12:23 PM

Quote:

Oro gets prep time for Edo Tensai and can summon any 2 people
1st Hokage + Nagato

GG Gaara.

Kuroda Taishi 05-16-2010 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sazabi24 (Post 3120572)
1st Hokage + Nagato

GG Gaara.

I have no idea what this means.

Akira Of Shiseiten 05-16-2010 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kuroda Taishi (Post 3120695)
I have no idea what this means.

Are you dumb? Its easy to understand what he means, he revives Nagato and Shodai Hokage, you don't believe Gaara can beat these two right?