Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   The Bowl (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Orochimaru's Return? (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=56470)

Kyuubiunleashed 05-03-2010 02:05 PM

Orochimaru's Return?

As we all know, after Orochimaru was somewhat killed my Sasuke, Kabuto put some skin on him and started to get Oro's powers.

Now referring to the more recent chapters of the manga, we can see that Orochimaru's skin is beginning to take over Kabuto's body. Do you think that Orochimaru will come back through Kabuto?

FierceNightmare 05-03-2010 02:06 PM

Re: Orochimaru's Return?

I knew Orochimaru wasn't done.

Tourune 05-03-2010 02:31 PM

i 100% wish and hope. Then him + Danzo come back take out Sasukes eyes and pee on them

FierceNightmare 05-03-2010 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tourune (Post 3037901)
i 100% wish and hope. Then him + Danzo come back take out Sasukes eyes and pee on them

I hope Orochimaru comes back and kill Sasuke.

Five Neji Summit 05-03-2010 03:28 PM

well I've been reading the manga and though it is still possible

spoiler alert
Spoiler:
it seemed like kabuto was well in control of it by the time he "allied" himself with Madara/Tobi with the ability to bring multiple akatsuki members back from the dead

megamouth86 05-04-2010 05:13 PM

kabuto ate the flesh of orchimaru, but his soul was still trapped in saskue at the time, itachi sealed orchimaru's sould inside his susano, in his fight with saskue, to free saskue of the curse mark, so i think its just a fusion of kabuto with orchimaru's experimented body

KANKUROSGIRL 05-05-2010 11:18 AM

I think that we will see orochimaru in some reincarnation. He is just too powerful a character to let go of.

yondamaine 05-05-2010 02:40 PM

ororchimaru wasnt going to give up ever

Devroux 05-30-2010 09:00 PM

I hope he comes back. Without his illness he would easily own Sasuke and for the most part, everyone else too.

mr. awesomeness 05-30-2010 09:03 PM

I think that would be interesting. My theory is after defeating Madara, Orochimaru will come back stronger than ever and Naruto and Sasuke team up to fight Orochimaru but in the end Naruto knows lets say the reaper death seal. (I know the Third tried and failed but still) Then Sasuke would live on after that.

garra12345 05-30-2010 09:09 PM

don't count on it kishi can't just have orochimaru take his body back after Kabuto has brought back some of the dead Akatsuki members. what you should be watching for is Kabuto becoming a big villain. kishi will not bring orochimaru back after what happend with kabuto.

lolohwd 05-30-2010 09:10 PM

the only reason orochi would come back is if
kabuto got like super beat up and couldnt control his orochi powers

Vornmusion 05-30-2010 09:13 PM

I'd like to think that a part of Orochimarus "self" is hidden inside Kabuto waiting for the correct time to gain control of Kabutos body and attempt to reclaim his throne.
I honestly wouldn't mind him being the true final villain.

Wishful thinking on my part though, doubt Oro is coming back.

garra12345 05-30-2010 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vornmusion (Post 3205545)
I'd like to think that a part of Orochimarus "self" is hidden inside Kabuto waiting for the correct time to gain control of Kabutos body and attempt to reclaim his throne.
I honestly wouldn't mind him being the true final villain.

Wishful thinking on my part though, doubt Oro is coming back.

the only reason kishi would bring him back is to like kill kabuto and die with him. that is what i think will happen.

lolohwd 05-30-2010 09:31 PM

lol orochimaru uses nagato to kill madara lol no never will happen way to unpredictable

Kidd Jinn 06-02-2010 04:16 PM

Orochi could come back if kabuto found a rare justu to bring people back from the sword of susano. :) i doubt it but its a thought

*** maya doray *** 06-29-2010 11:56 PM

everytime *oro* returns to the village:eek: he distroyed it`:| and he is ready to do anything `!:)to start an unended war `|(so he can be a hokage :shock::shock:and have sasuke's body :???:and don't forget that he is so strong`!:)`!:) and he want to live :ugeek::geek::ugeek::geek::ugeek:longer

InuyashaGirl 06-29-2010 11:58 PM

kabuto fights someone almost dies tooken over by orochi and then orochi slithers away it will never fail

jhokage613 06-29-2010 11:59 PM

yeah I think its very likely he will take over Kabuto so he can try and get sasuke for himself and so he can take over konoha or whatever orochimaru wants to do haha

jhokage613 06-29-2010 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InuyashaGirl (Post 3440336)
kabuto fights someone almost dies tooken over by orochi and then orochi slithers away it will never fail

lol!!!!!