Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   Naruto Character Talk (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Your 3 jutsu's (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=56065)

Rathegon 04-30-2010 03:45 AM

Your 3 jutsu's

If you were to create 3 jutsu's what would they be what would they do list them here also you can list 5 small jutsu's or base jutsu's. I gave you an example

Jianniney's barage- By useing the cloak of shadow mirage I punch you in your face then jump into the air after that 3 shadow clones kick you into the air then I smash my foot over your head.

Brethren Rasengan- By useing the ability Ice cone jutsu I charage up a ball created by aura then I smash it into your chest and make it into a giant projectile. Once it's all set up I hurl you until you bounce up into the air.

Fire Style: Giant toad bomb- By summoning a humungas toad the toad burns you until I run out of chalkra.

Base teqninques
Bubble hurican- A bubble spining typhloon
Transformation jutsu- Gives me the ability to transform into any thing
1,000 years of pain- A shoving palm strike that sends you flying
Earth style: Galactic Upper cut- Coming from the ground I palverize you with a uppercut
Galactic flying disc- I shove my foot up you until I hit a surface

Those are my example's so go!!!

RicenChicken 04-30-2010 03:47 AM

Re: Your 3 jutsu's

Hi jutsu- you say hi to someone and they have to wave back. no chakra needed
Bye jutsu- you say bye to someone and they say bye back. no chakra needed
Boom jutsu- you blow up the galaxy and people laugh. no chakra needed.

sasu_girl 04-30-2010 04:00 AM

cookie summoning: self explanitory x3

kitty summoning: also self explanitory :geek:

uber awesome lightning ball jutsu: put your hand up to the sky and pull down the electrical charges until you have a ball of lightning in your hand (doesn't hurt user)

Toph 04-30-2010 04:11 AM

Summoning jutsu: Dragons... All of the dragons absorb chakra.
Earth style: super earth quake and meteor shower, the earth doesn't stop shaking until the opponent dies. (This doesn't affect the user)
Bloodline jutsus: Can use any kind of bloodline limit. Even the crystal ice mirrors.

sarutobi17 04-30-2010 03:07 PM

1.raining swords:user is able to cause it to rain but instead of water.swords rain down upon the location hitting or killing depending on what it hits. user is able to use his or her chakra to control the swords and choose where they strike.(user is uneffected by the swords)

2.living trees:the user is able to make the tree's at the location become real and they help you in battle.or you can summon tree's from another location.(without using scrolls)

3.wind healing:the user is able to use the wind to heal injurie's.the user save's alot of chakra when using wind healing.

Kidd Jinn 05-18-2010 10:59 PM

Water style: Typhoon of Wonders
a huge typhoon comes from out of no where

Ninja Art: Heavens Fury
A unique usage of Shuriken and other weapons

lightning style: Shocking Thunder
scary!!

The_Nine_Sins 05-19-2010 04:06 AM

Doton No jutsu: Gaia's Prison
causes bars of earth to rise and contain a target(hand signs )

Doton No jutsu: Earth Titan Imprisonment
Causes hands of rocks to emerge from the ground while sinking a the cage made of earth underground.

Doton No Jutsu: Mountain Creation
causes the ground to collide with each other shaking the earth and piling up dirt until it has reached the sive of a mountain(lots of chakra required)

DracosBlackwing 05-21-2010 12:07 AM

Curse of Steel Jutsu: With a touch, the target slowly converts to a lifeless metal statue, suffering mind numbing pain the entire time.

Word of God: Focusing my chakra into my fingers, I speak a single word over them. Whatever that word is, happens to the targeted person. Examples: Freeze. Sleep. Explode. Burn. Die.

Rage of the Earth Dragon: Drawing on Earth and Fire styles, I create a single breath based blast of superheated liquid metal from my mouth. This attack can be guided, so if the target dodges, it homes in on them. It can also engulf obstacles, since it's liquid in nature, and will of course burn anything it touches.

Rathegon 05-22-2010 02:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sasu_girl (Post 3014067)
cookie summoning: self explanitory x3

kitty summoning: also self explanitory :geek:

uber awesome lightning ball jutsu: put your hand up to the sky and pull down the electrical charges until you have a ball of lightning in your hand (doesn't hurt user)

oh are they editable too?

deindi 05-29-2010 11:00 PM

Doton : C1
Doton : C4 Karura
Medical jutsu

katsu uchiha 05-29-2010 11:07 PM

Ninja Art: Nuclear Discruction Jutsu-makes a huge explosion that destroys everything within 5-10 miles of it
Summoning: Tigers-Tigers that have 3 tails, can use Fire Style Ninjutsu and can fly
Resurection Technique-can revive anyone, even if they are dead

rados 08-30-2011 12:21 PM

1. Ninja art: Summoning Garfield - Devouring the Opponent's Chakra
2. Summoning Garfield: Spitting Lasagna
3. Lasagna Bunshin No Jutsu