Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   Chats, Clubs and Families (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=54)
-   -   Epic Battle of the Century: Hally vs Killy (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=55458)

Hally 04-24-2010 08:35 PM

Epic Battle of the Century: Hally vs Killy

Lord Killsworth Edvund III, king of Hueco Mundo has finally returned to Hueco Mundo. He will fight Espada Hally, leader of the Arrancar of Las Noches, to the death in an epic battle. Hally is determined she can beat Killy now. Well she tryes to convince herself of this.

Rules: Orginal Freeverse anything goes. No limits!
No spamming please!

Hally will make the 1st move!

Hally 04-24-2010 09:16 PM

Re: Epic Battle of the Century: Hally vs Killy

*I walk outside of the castle getting ready to take a trip to the menos forest. My eyes widen with shock as infront of me in the distance is none other than Lord Killsworth!* Killy??? *I am happy as I approach him but then realize that hes not here to hang out with me and the other hollows. He has that sinister evil look in his eyes as if he is ready to kill me as my eyes widen slightly with fear! I prepare myself for an epic fight to the death* Killy I guess I have no choice but to kill you!

*I focus my sp as I place one hand on the ground and raise my other hand in the air towards you. I shoot a massive black cero into the air as it explodes above your head into 1000 tiny cero blades. At the same time a massive silver cero burst through the ground benieth you attempting to engulf you. All 1000 cero blades will rain down apon you from every direction attempting to pierce into your skin. Once they slice into your skin they will explode causing severe damage. If the silver cero makes contact it will burn right through your hardened heirro burning the skin to the bone. The ceros will collide hopefully with you in the center as a massive explosion will happen. After the dust settles I sonido and appear above you with a long black cero blade in my hand attempting to slice you right in half while burning you with the blade as well*

Hally 04-24-2010 09:22 PM

I cant belive I am doing this again.........

Teddie 04-24-2010 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tsunade Uchiha (Post 2978702)
*I walk outside of the castle getting ready to take a trip to the menos forest. My eyes widen with shock as infront of me in the distance is none other than Lord Killsworth!* Killy??? *I am happy as I approach him but then realize that hes not here to hang out with me and the other hollows. He has that sinister evil look in his eyes as if he is ready to kill me as my eyes widen slightly with fear! I prepare myself for an epic fight to the death* Killy I guess I have no choice but to kill you!

*I focus my sp as I place one hand on the ground and raise my other hand in the air towards you. I shoot a massive black cero into the air as it explodes above your head into 1000 tiny cero blades. At the same time a massive silver cero burst through the ground benieth you attempting to engulf you. All 1000 cero blades will rain down apon you from every direction attempting to pierce into your skin. Once they slice into your skin they will explode causing severe damage. If the silver cero makes contact it will burn right through your hardened heirro burning the skin to the bone. The ceros will collide hopefully with you in the center as a massive explosion will happen. After the dust settles I sonido and appear above you with a long black cero blade in my hand attempting to slice you right in half while burning you with the blade as well*

*Smiling slightly at Hally's response to seeing me, I close my eyes, and as the cero are launched into the air and earth, I immediately react to the attack, similar as the countless attacks she has attempted on me over the last several "years", sonidoing forwards, attempting to slam my fist into Hally's stomach. Both cero hit the spot where I was once standing, and my heirro, if contact is made, will knock the breath out of Hally. This will be followed by a swift spinning kick to the side of the head, which would result in her being sent flying across the desert. I slam my fist into the ground, releasing a Cero Terepo, which explodes outwards from the ground, attempting to burn you severely, as the motion of the kick would have sent you sprawling into the cero's path.*
The original transport cero, Hally. Try not to copy me too much. I doubt you even know the science behind that.

Hally 04-24-2010 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chidori4 (Post 2978730)
*Smiling slightly at Hally's response to seeing me, I close my eyes, and as the cero are launched into the air and earth, I immediately react to the attack, similar as the countless attacks she has attempted on me over the last several "years", sonidoing forwards, attempting to slam my fist into Hally's stomach. Both cero hit the spot where I was once standing, and my heirro, if contact is made, will knock the breath out of Hally. This will be followed by a swift spinning kick to the side of the head, which would result in her being sent flying across the desert. I slam my fist into the ground, releasing a Cero Terepo, which explodes outwards from the ground, attempting to burn you severely, as the motion of the kick would have sent you sprawling into the cero's path.*
The original transport cero, Hally. Try not to copy me too much. I doubt you even know the science behind that.

*I see that my attempt failed at trapping him with my crazy ceros. You some sonidoing at me and try to punch me in the stomach. I catch your fist as my hand is covered in a silver cero. I release the cero from my hand attempting to have it explode up your arm and burn you severly. I however get kicked in the head and sent flying across the desert* Killy......*As I go flying I rebound and sonido into the air seeing that you have slammed your fist into the ground I sonido out of the way of the cero preventing it from hitting me just in time.* That was really close. I am not used to fighting strong opponents.:shock: *As I sonido into the distance away from the cero, I form my cero blade again and sonido to appear infront of you plunging my long cero blade towards your chest. If it makes contact a massive amount of my own sp from the blade will be released inside your body causing an explosion. At the same time I do this I fire a cero blade from my mouth attempting to slice your head clean off*

Azal 04-24-2010 09:41 PM

cmon hally yous can do it

Sephiroth 04-24-2010 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tsunade Uchiha (Post 2978803)
*I see that my attempt failed at trapping him with my crazy ceros. You some sonidoing at me and try to punch me in the stomach. I catch your fist as my hand is covered in a silver cero. I release the cero from my hand attempting to have it explode up your arm and burn you severly. I however get kicked in the head and sent flying across the desert* Killy......*As I go flying I rebound and sonido into the air seeing that you have slammed your fist into the ground I sonido out of the way of the cero preventing it from hitting me just in time.* That was really close. I am not used to fighting strong opponents.:shock: *As I sonido into the distance away from the cero, I form my cero blade again and sonido to appear infront of you plunging my long cero blade towards your chest. If it makes contact a massive amount of my own sp from the blade will be released inside your body causing an explosion. At the same time I do this I fire a cero blade from my mouth attempting to slice your head clean off*

Would like to point out..No offense killy u are strong and all...but killy really didnt do anything that turn lol

Hally 04-24-2010 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by azal852 (Post 2978829)
cmon hally yous can do it

I will try. I dunno.............:|

Hally 04-24-2010 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sephiroth (Post 2978833)
Would like to point out..No offense killy u are strong and all...but killy really didnt do anything that turn lol

I know this but still its part of my character just phsss be quite you. Hally always gets just a little uptight around killy. He scares lil Hally for some odd reason

Bacon 04-24-2010 09:46 PM

Nice fight, but I refuse to vote just yet. ^^

Hally 04-24-2010 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bacon_army17 (Post 2978864)
Nice fight, but I refuse to vote just yet. ^^

Yea well its gonna get more intense. I am scared bacon *hides behind bacon* Why do I open my big mouth. "I can beat Killy" I am all talk. o.o

Zeek Uchiha 04-24-2010 09:54 PM

Now Hally if someone else would of did a move like that u would've countered better all he did was punch and kick and sonido that was probably one of his weakest moves

Hally 04-24-2010 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zeek Uchiha (Post 2978912)
Now Hally if someone else would of did a move like that u would've countered better all he did was punch and kick and sonido that was probably one of his weakest moves

So your saying I just get way too uptight when I fight him. I need to chill and relax like with all my other fights. At least I evaded his cero. Chill hally chill. And it took me like 20 minuts to counter. What is wrong with me??

Azal 04-24-2010 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tsunade Uchiha (Post 2978876)
Yea well its gonna get more intense. I am scared bacon *hides behind bacon* Why do I open my big mouth. "I can beat Killy" I am all talk. o.o

ima regret this(slaps hally)you can do it dont run and hide like people that have a username that starts with an a and ends with a 2(`:|)now fight

Zeek Uchiha 04-24-2010 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tsunade Uchiha (Post 2978933)
So your saying I just get way too uptight when I fight him. I need to chill and relax like with all my other fights. At least I evaded his cero. Chill hally chill. And it took me like 20 minuts to counter. What is wrong with me??

yeah basically u need to chill cuz if that was Yori or someone u wouldn't let yourself get hit especially not by a kick for u to be the leader of the espada u should atleast be putting up a fight

Hally 04-24-2010 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zeek Uchiha (Post 2978944)
yeah basically u need to chill cuz if that was Yori or someone u wouldn't let yourself get hit especially not by a kick for u to be the leader of the espada u should atleast be putting up a fight

Yes this is true you are right. And killys moves are gonna get even more complex. I really have to just chill like Jun taught me. He was kinda rubbing off on me and I was getting way better at this but now I am uptight again.

Zeek Uchiha 04-24-2010 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tsunade Uchiha (Post 2978967)
Yes this is true you are right. And killys moves are gonna get even more complex. I really have to just chill like Jun taught me. He was kinda rubbing off on me and I was getting way better at this but now I am uptight again.

I can't believe I couldv'e just shunpo'd out the way of your 2 attacks lol

Hally 04-24-2010 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zeek Uchiha (Post 2978977)
I can't believe I couldv'e just shunpo'd out the way of your 2 attacks lol

Phss dont give away the counters. o.o The fight has only started its not like I got hit by burn or nothing yet. Tommorow I am gonna chillax when I fight him. Even when I fought spleeny I was not this tense. Well I am just warming up!!!

Zeek Uchiha 04-24-2010 10:13 PM

lol that's my catch phrase Hally well my second for taking it that's a rep up lol jk

Hally 04-24-2010 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zeek Uchiha (Post 2979026)
lol that's my catch phrase Hally well my second for taking it that's a rep up lol jk

Funny!!! I know if I mess up and let one of his deadly attacks hit me its all over. So then I think I need to get a good sleep tonight.