Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   Naruto Anime Discussion (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Naruto shippuden the movie 3 (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=55050)

HachibiXSenpai 04-21-2010 07:09 PM

Naruto shippuden the movie 3

i've been hearing some complaints that the the 3rd movie of naruto shippuden completely sucked.....of course i didn't see it yet but since it's coming in subs the friday i may as well take a look, any impressions?

Azal 04-21-2010 07:14 PM

Re: Naruto shippuden the movie 3

idk...

One-Tailed Shukaku 04-21-2010 07:18 PM

Shouldn't this be in the naruto movies section?

HachibiXSenpai 04-21-2010 07:23 PM

woops....

ByakuganAlex 04-22-2010 07:37 PM

i just finished it and it was awesome

zerosameri 04-22-2010 07:42 PM

• Sasuke isn't in this Movie
  • Akatsuki isn't in this movie
  • It's mostly some what about Shino trying to seal something (I think)
  • It ends with Naruto saying "Sure Shino I'll give you my power any day"
I keep hearing stuff like that about the movie

Fan of Minato 04-22-2010 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zerosameri (Post 2963963)
  • Sasuke isn't in this Movie
  • Akatsuki isn't in this movie
  • It's mostly some what about Shino trying to seal something (I think)
  • It ends with Naruto saying "Sure Shino I'll give you my power any day"
I keep hearing stuff like that about the movie

NUNUNUNUNUNU. You got the movies wrong. xD Thats Shippuden movie one, and its Shihon I believe.

In 3,
Spoiler:
its like something to do with a 4th world war. Apparently someone steals all the KG and Kakashi is next, and Naruto and group go to rescue him. I think thats a one sentence summary of it. I'm not sure at all, but based on the preview trailers it seems to be it.

zerosameri 04-22-2010 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fan of Minato (Post 2963987)
NUNUNUNUNUNU. You got the movies wrong. xD Thats Shippuden movie one, and its Shihon I believe.

In 3,
Spoiler:
its like something to do with a 4th world war. Apparently someone steals all the KG and Kakashi is next, and Naruto and group go to rescue him. I think thats a one sentence summary of it. I'm not sure at all, but based on the preview trailers it seems to be it.

I was just about to edit my post and you qouted me damn XD

I know that now. But to bad Madara all ready called war, so Hiruko is late. (I know this has nothing to do with the anime).. And even if this is a movie Kakashi looked up and 'taked to Obito' So even more reason to flush down the Tobi = Obito junk `:P

Edit: Why chose Kakahsi, Sasuke seem more fit if it's the SHaringan thingy he's after

Edit: I also like who they fallowed the Naruto Shippuden story line with it but Pervy-Sage is dead and he's in the movie. :lol:

Hidden in the Ether 04-22-2010 08:59 PM

just wondering if anybody knows.. when this came out in japan, where were they at with the anime series? it was sometime last year wasnt it?

i liked it.. kinda.. well.. not really. haha..

i think i was just happy to see some naruto material that was new to me. the story felt convoluted and rushed. i think they could have done such a better job.

it was nice seeing everyone get some screen time though. point for that...

zerosameri 04-22-2010 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hidden in the Ether (Post 2964490)
just wondering if anybody knows.. when this came out in japan, where were they at with the anime series? it was sometime last year wasnt it?

i liked it.. kinda.. well.. not really. haha..

i think i was just happy to see some naruto material that was new to me. the story felt convoluted and rushed. i think they could have done such a better job.

it was nice seeing everyone get some screen time though. point for that...

Came out 2009, agust.

Tourune 04-23-2010 06:38 AM

the movie was awsome dont listen to the ones who says its bad

garra12345 04-23-2010 06:42 AM

best one yet.

Parak111 04-23-2010 09:36 AM

I agree. The movie was good. It's kind of interesting to see how they always manage to put in a filler scene, such as saying that Hiruko was once with the Legendary Senin. I also liked the end. Kakashi's true intentions to Naruto are revealed.:lol:

jwesterville 04-24-2010 08:25 PM

Definitely the best movie yet. And to what people are saying about Jiraiya being alive, I think this movie was released before Jiraiya's death. Either way, it was nice (and kind of sad) to see Jiraiya in his last movie.

I also like how Naruto fought Gaara again, that was an awesome fight overall. And did Shikamaru seem really out of character to anyone else when he was trying to bring Naruto back to Konoha? It seemed like it to me, especially that part about, "I'll kill him if I have to".

And to end on a funny note, I found it absolutely hilarious when that ANBU guy randomly pulled a live pigeon out of his cloak.

trouble88 04-24-2010 08:35 PM

I think the movie was awesome the beinging made me laugh but to me it was an awesome movie now I can't wait to see it dubs now but that take about six months to do we still got to wait to se it dubs now

AdinWilliam 11-25-2011 04:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by garra12345 (Post 2965766)
best one yet.

ya man