Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   Naruto Manga Discussion (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Who thinks kakashi should`ve stayed hokage?? (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=54057)

katsu uchiha 04-14-2010 04:05 PM

Who thinks kakashi should`ve stayed hokage??

I really think Tsunade woke up at a bad time and I think it would have been better off if kakashi had been able to stay as hokage, i know the recent meeting in naruto manga chapter 491 would have gone a lot smoother if kakashi stayed being the hokage.

Who else agrees with me??

xxDivinitytwilightxx 04-14-2010 04:08 PM

Re: Who thinks kakashi should`ve stayed hokage??

I agree completely

garra12345 04-14-2010 04:10 PM

ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mrsticky005 04-14-2010 04:11 PM

I would prefer

HOKAGE DANZO

But I would settle for Kakashi

3littlepigs 04-14-2010 04:20 PM

I do!!! Even if he really didn't want the job I know he would have been a great Hokage! I wish Tsuande had chosen another time to wake up `#(

Kakashi-sama 04-14-2010 04:30 PM

it would go smoother since he has a calmer (a lot i should said) personality than Tsunade, but oh welz, its okay Tsunade's more like a Hokage feeling than Kakashi, maybe Kakashi should wait a little while

Wooster 04-14-2010 04:30 PM

I would prefer Zombie Danzo for Hokage. But until Kabuto gets his rear in gear, I support Kakashi.

Unfortunately, he seems to be like Jiraiya: clearly the best choice but he wants the job like the plague, which is actually quite typical for leadership positions.

MinatoUchiha 04-14-2010 06:29 PM

Kakashi FTW!

darkjam 04-14-2010 06:31 PM

/agrees Kakashi FTW

*Talim of the moonlight* 04-14-2010 08:16 PM

Yeah i agree because she seemed very cranky and upset that she had the nerve to call Gaara a punk. I was laughing though, but Kakashi would have stayed resonable and disscussed the situation in a calm matter!

Black Shuck 04-14-2010 08:50 PM

maybe it's better he didn't become hokage. tsunade's pretty good and kakashi is needed in the field.

btw i didn't read the 491th chapter yet. so i have no idea what's up with that meeting^

RokubiRaikage 04-14-2010 08:56 PM

Yea....I guess.....I mean, he's not all pms-ed like Tsunade, and not all corrupted like Danzo..And did I mention that he's not all old-person-cranky like BOTH Tsunade and Danzo??!

Then again what would the 'first order of business' be?
Kakashi: Put Gai in prison bwahahahaha!!

Hashirama_Senju 04-14-2010 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RokubiRaikage (Post 2906905)
Yea....I guess.....I mean, he's not all pms-ed like Tsunade, and not all corrupted like Danzo..And did I mention that he's not all old-person-cranky like BOTH Tsunade and Danzo??!

Then again what would the 'first order of business' be?
Kakashi: Put Gai in prison bwahahahaha!!

I agree. But seems to me like all kages except gaara (and perhaps Mei Terumi) are somewhat cranky.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Black Shuck (Post 2906874)
maybe it's better he didn't become hokage. tsunade's pretty good and kakashi is needed in the field.

btw i didn't read the 491th chapter yet. so i have no idea what's up with that meeting^

He has a point. Kakashi is better not be locked up inside hokage room all day. With Tsunade it is fine, she is more of the medical type than a fighter.

eagleye54321 04-15-2010 04:25 PM

I honestly don't know if anyone else agrees but I wish that...

Shikaku was Hokage. `:)

Sasuke 32 04-15-2010 04:31 PM

KAKASHI FTW, he would be the only kage who is actually cool other than Gaara.

Rotate 04-15-2010 05:46 PM

Kakashi just doesn't seem like the hokage type to me. It would sort've suck if he was cause then we wouldn't be able to see him in cool missions anymore.

Hidden Ninja45 04-16-2010 09:43 PM

Since I am a big Kakashi fan, I think he should of stayed Hokage. But Tsunade has done a good job of being Hokage before.