Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   Naruto Manga Archives (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=153)
-   -   Just let Obito be dead all ready: The Official Madara=Tobi Thread (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=53871)

zerosameri 04-12-2010 07:59 PM

Just let Obito be dead all ready: The Official Madara=Tobi Thread

I don't care how damn solid-good your theory is, Madara = Tobi.

Obito is under zillion of Pound of bounders this whole body is smashed.
  • Madara got his MS the same age Obito got his 2 toma Sharingan
  • Itachi gave Sasuke the Ammy. Itachi set it too when Sasuke see Madara's sharingan it would go off. And well it went off
  • Minato said Obito is dead and there is no hope for helping him no matter what
  • Rin agreed with Minato. And well she's a medic
  • Kakashi knows his dead. he saw Obito get crushed.
  • All the elders, 3rd Hokage, and Itachi knew Madara is alive.
  • All the elders and 3rd Hokage sent Madara to help Itachi finish off the job
  • When Minato fount the the Kyuubi Minato said a "Masked Man" was controlling the Kyuubi. That said the 3rd knew that Madara was alive, and I am sure Minato knew too.
  • All the stuff Madara knew Obito has no clue off.
  • Madara is well over 100 Obito will be in his early 30's right now
  • Madara and Obito was ALIVE at the same Time at one point
  • Kisame knows Madara is Madara
  • Kabuto knows Madara is Madara
  • And if there is any Elders left they know Madara is Madara
  • Even Tsunade knows that Madara is Madara. I mean when she was told that the 'masked man' might be Madara she wasn't so surprized about it. *just a ASSUMING*
  • Only Madara knows about the true of his MS, every one thinks that Madara stole it.
  • Madara read the table Obito has can't even if he wanted too. *you need at lest a 3 toma sharingan Obito juts got his 2 Toma sharingan
  • Madara knows about the Senjuu and all the good stuff. Only about 3 people knew about

Madara's body is NOT in the coffin, and Obito is NOT Madara. Let it go people.

Edit: for lulz here is a wall of tex
Spoiler:
-Madara is over 100 years old wail Obtio would only be in his mid 30's right now

-The Tablet that is in the Uchiha Temple thing. Only very few people knew about. They were only Uchiha's and very high up in the clan. Madara and Itachi said that only 3 known (I think) people were able to read it. It's sad that 1st you'll need the Basic 3 Toma sharingan, then the MS, then the EMS, and the Rinnegan. The tablet explains all of what Rikudo went throw and the Juubi. When the uchiha found out how to get the EMS only a very few knew about the Tablet. And Assuming that the Tablet gives more information As you get higher on the Sharigan chart, Madara is the only one that knows about the Juubi and Rikudo's secrets Origonal Naruto right befor Sasuke left the Village

-He did say he was only a shell of him old self so of cores he is going to be weaker, so did Itachi ______ and chapter 401

-Madara was the clan leader and an Anbu. As the clan leader you know everything about the Uchiha's, what the Village thinks of you, and your plans. Madara seems to know every last detail about them and he has flash backs that only he could have due to his clan position as the leader chapter 396 page 14 through chapter 401

-When Izuna gave his MS to Madara everyone was saying how he stole it from him, along that to gain the EMS you need someone else MS. As Madara said that his brother willing gave it to him. That said him and his brother was extremely strong, so clearly it would be hard to steal his brother's eye. Madara said that he loved his brother dearly and when ever someone brings him up he gets ticked.

-It has been shown multiple times, Madara with his ANBU mask. And I don't think anyone would try to seal the ANBU, Leader of the Uchiha's clan mask.

-It was said that the 1st and Madara founded Konha (the statues at the Final Valley proves that). Now Madara was saying that him and the 1st had an long battle over who would be the Hokage of the new land. Now wail all of the senju's and uchiha fighting it is impossible to try to say what Madara said about the fight, unless you wanted to die and not pay any attention to your fight. chapter 398 page 16-19 and chapter 399 page 2

-Madara was explaining the hate between the two clans and how the leaders of the clan were trying to make a peace agreement. Now that treaty they were making was probably top secret at the time. And until they made the agreement not a word was shed of that so there wouldn't be any confusion. Now Madara was the clan leader so of cores he knows all of this. Anyone else, they wouldn't know of this

-Itachi set it when Sasuke see's Madara's sharinagn his ammy would go off. Guess what, it went off.
chapter 397

-All of the flash backs the contain new info about Madara has been consistent with his current self

-Only 7 people knew of what happened when Itachi killed his clan. Danzou, the 2 elders, Sasuke, Itachi, and the 3rd. Madara told Sasuke what happened, it matched up to what Itachi told him. chapter 398

-There is no way Madara can have his wear house of eye's if he wasn't there t help Itachi kill the clan. The only people that were going to kill the clan was Itachi and Madara. No one else was there to kill them. Madara has 108 sharingan he say's he likes to stalk up on them and there is no way he could of gotten all of them unless he was there the nigh him and Itachi killed the clan

-By Itachi making it so Sasuke's ammy goes off when he see's Madara's sharingan. Is saying that Itachi knew he was still alive. last few pages of chapter 396 and chapter 397 page 8

-Kisame knew something about Madara that he didn't want anyone to know. If Madara was dead he wouldn't have killed him self to protect that secret. Chapter 507

-When Tsunade was informed 'A mask man is behind all of this. We think it might be Madara' She wasn't surprised it was like she also knew he was alive The Pain arc

-Only 3 people have a space time jutsu. Minato, Madara and the 2nd. Chapter 500 I think

-Madara had a flash back explaining the fight he had with the 1st. and he had the Kyuubi with him too. What he said corresponds to what Kushina was telling Naruto about how Minato and her feel in love (the part were her sister married the 1st and she was the Kyuubi's host, and then she had died when Madara took the Kyuubi.) chapter 399

-Tobi clearly knew everything about Madara, when Madara him self was of said to have been forgotten and anything about him was gone/disappeared. chapter 399

-It was shown and confirmed that Izuna is dead. chapter 399

-When Madara took off his mask to show Kisame his face. Kisame knew he was Madara

His time line
-Killed Izuna to get his EMS (well Izuna gave his eye's to him)
-Had a conference with the higher up Uchiha's around this time
-Became an ANBU some wear near this time *I think

-Madara was the leader of the Uchiha's
-Madara fought the 1st for Hokage tittle at The Vally of The End
-The senju's and uchiha had a treaty to stop fighting
-Used/fought with the kyuubi and the 1st hokage
-Was said to have been 'disappeared'
-Met Nagato and gave him the Rinnegan
-Told Nagato or Yahiko to make the Akatsuki

-cut his hair around this time
-Became the Mizukage around this time
-Madara stole baby Naruto
-Madara summoned the Kyuubi
-Madara controlled the Kyuubi
-Some time between these to he made the Akatsuki
-Some time between these Something happens with his body
-Madara helped Itachi kill his clan
-Gathered all the Good sharingan and made his wear house
-Left the Leaf Village
-Madara became Tobi
-Madara gathered Sasuke
-Told Sasuke about the trueth of Itachi and some what the truth of Kyuubi attack 16 years ago
-Told Naruto about the Senju and Uchiha
-Madara declared war on the world
-Madara was scared when he saw the person in the coffin
---

Madara's Sharingan shield thing he had in the last page (511), proves he is Madara. I mean for real. He had that threw out 99% of his flash backs. Clearly Madara is Madara.

Wooster 04-12-2010 08:07 PM

Re: Just let Obito be dead all ready

Not to be a jack***, but if Obito is dead couldn't Kabuto summon him then?

But really there is no way Obito is Tobi. In mrsticky's devil's advocate thread. We actually found it led to a logical fallacy. Therefore, even if Kishimoto did it, there would be a massive plot hole.

katsu uchiha 04-12-2010 08:08 PM

obito is dead, end of story

zerosameri 04-12-2010 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wooster (Post 2894093)

But really there is no way Obito is Tobi. In mrsticky's devil's advocate thread. We actually found it led to a logical fallacy. Therefore, even if Kishimoto did it, there would be a massive plot hole.

Yea he could. But what would be want with a no good weak kid that just got his 2 Toma sharingan *what power Kabuto wants Obito is nothing*

Kabuto could summon Obito. But Obito is not Madara.

-

I know, but people don't get that. :| and yet no matter how you put it to them they still say Obito is Madara OMG :|

Kakashi-sama 04-12-2010 08:19 PM

Quote:

1. Why would Kabuto wants to summon Obito?
2. Why would Madara be surprised to see Obito? (unless they have a secret relationship that we readers dont knw about, but that's least likely to happen)

3littlepigs 04-12-2010 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zerosameri (Post 2894023)
I don't care how damn solid-good your theory is Madara = Madara.

• Itachi gave Sasuke the Ammy. Itachi set it too when Sasuke see Madara's sharingan it would go off. And well it went off
  • When Minato fount the the Kyuubi Minato said a "Masked Man" was controlling the Kyuubi. That said the 3rd knew that Madara was alive, and I am sure Minato knew too.
  • Even Tsunade knows that Madara is Madara. I mean when she was told that the 'masked man' might be Madara she wasn't so surprized about it. *just a ASSUMING*
  • Only Madara knows about the true of his MS, every one thinks that Madara stole it.
  • Madara read the table Obito has can't even if he wanted too. *you need at lest a 3 toma sharingan Obito juts got his 2 Toma sharingan
  • Madara knows about the Senjuu and all the good stuff. Only about 3 people knew about

Madara's body is NOT in the coffen, and Obito is NOT Madara. Let it go peopel.

Not sure you had to sound that frustrated in your post but I do agree with you that it should be impossible for Obito to be alive even if this is a manga we're talking about. He's dead all right although I do disagree with you saying that Madara's body is not in the coffin.

Since I'm an Itachi fan I want to believe that if he was sure Tobi is Madara then it must be but it could still happen that Tobi isn't Madara and the real Madara was summoned by Kabuto hence his shocked expression. If it wasn't the real Madara then I'm betting on it being the Sage..I don't see who else could scare him like that and whoever it was either had proof or was proof that Tobi/Madara's lying about something pretty important...:|

Quote:

Even if Kabuto summoned Obito....what use would it be? Someone who was evidently weaker than Kakashi wouldn't scare Madara at all (well if we're still assuming Madara is the real Madara)

I'm honestly not sure Kishi would mind if it was a plot hole as long as he likes where the story's going....:shock:

Phoenix Wright 04-12-2010 08:41 PM

Wow, read my entire damn thread before making stupid threads like this. You know you could have put that in my thread instead of making your own, or were you to scared because you were in my turf? Happy, now there's people defending you. I could give a crap, I'll debate until Kishi disproves every small point in my theory. Your OP was already countered pages ago in my thread.

Wooster 04-12-2010 08:56 PM

I think everyone missed my point. Kabuto, of course, wouldn't revive Obito. He just could.

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3littlepigs (Post 2894332)
I'm honestly not sure Kishi would mind if it was a plot hole as long as he likes where the story's going....:shock:

I know that. Itachi Twist.;)

Cyl 04-12-2010 08:58 PM

Quote:

Why would Kabuto want to summon Obito? A kid with almost no feats or no use at all.

zerosameri 04-12-2010 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trueborn_Uchiha (Post 2894349)
Wow, read my entire damn thread before making stupid threads like this. You know you could have put that in my thread instead of making your own, or were you to scared because you were in my turf? Happy, now there's people defending you. I could give a crap, I'll debate until Kishi disproves every small point in my theory. Your OP was already countered pages ago in my thread.

I read every page in your thread befor I made this. I had your thread in minde, but even if I posted this in your thread not has many people will read this.

And I'll be happy to post this in your thread too.

Phoenix Wright 04-13-2010 01:23 AM

Thanks, but also its not that hard to get the posting curse, like someone posted this long explanation in my thread, I doubt anyone but me would read it.

What I do sometimes to avoid it is to after every sentence double space, but no matter if I'm writing a lot or a few sentences, if you do that it looks like your post is really long.

To avoid it completely? Post short posts. http://i39.tinypic.com/29gn6yq.gif

Vivi 04-13-2010 04:12 AM

Quote:

Zillion?Don't put such numbers in the Air.
Madara hasnt got an exact age so ho do you know?You can only guess.Also Tobi never showed MS.
  • False.It was supposed to go off when Sasuke's looks at the Person Itachi thought is Madara.Doesnt prove he is Madara.
Since it's Minato it means he can't be wrong?
A 13 Y old Medic.
And that proves Tobi=Madara how?
Ever heard of fooling others?
Page please?Madara was a Konoha Enemy.
:lol: He only said Masked Man.If he knew its Madara he wouldnt have said Masked Man but his name.
Yeah because the History of Konoha and it's birth is unknown to everyone.Even Kakashi knew him.
That proves Obito is Madara not disproving it.
Page again?
Which is impossible cause he called him Mizukage as well.
A Ninja world wide known for his rebellion against Konoha becoming Kage in a Village he's not even member of.
Yep right...

And?Just because it's kabuto as well it means he can't be fooled?
Already answered this.
Again doesnt prove anything.
Tobi is a Liar as Minato has proven.
Means nothing again.IF Obito was alive he could have gained it.
Proof only 3 did?It's History of Konoha.

Yellow.
Also what gives you the right to tell People to let him be dead?
It's Fiction.It's a Theory and damn sure not up to you to tell People to "Let it go".

mrsticky005 04-13-2010 06:00 AM

Originally Posted by zerosameri http://www.naruto.viz.com/forum/imag...s/viewpost.gif

Zillion?Don't put such numbers in the Air.

It's called exaggeration. Sure maybe it wasn't actually a zillion
boulders but even 5 boulders would do the job.
Madara hasnt got an exact age so ho do you know?You can only guess.Also Tobi never showed MS.

You can somewhat guessimate his age but yeah nbody really know.
True Tobi has never showed MS. At least not that we can say for sure.

• False.It was supposed to go off when Sasuke's looks at the Person Itachi thought is Madara.Doesnt prove he is Madara.
This would make sense if it went off when Sasuke just saw Tobi.
But Tobi had to take off his mask before it went off. That means
Itachi would have had to see this person's face before. Since
Obito is around the same age as Kakashi and was an Uchiha
Itachi probably knew of Obito and would know what he looked like.
I suppose you could argue that Itachi wouldn't know everybody
in the clan. But I doubt he would mistake Obito for Madara.
Especially when they are NOT wearing a mask.

Since it's Minato it means he can't be wrong?

Pretty much, yes.
Minato shouldn't have had to say the blantanly obvious
but he did. Why? Because unless Kishimoto has a character
with a lot of reputation say "this person is dead" people will
be wondering about it for the rest of eternity. It's a way
of bringing closure to those who can't come to terms.
Of course not everyone can be convinced.

If it was Madara who said Obito was dead then there might be some questions because Madara is known to be a liar. If it was Iruka who said it then he might be mistaken too because Iruka doesn't have the same rep.
A 13 Y old Medic.

Obito was a 13 year old genin who people somehow
think either emerged from the boulders or was rescued by some random plant man and went on to start a evil organization bent on world domination. So I don't see how a 13 year old medic couldn't tell that someone is dead.

And that proves Tobi=Madara how?

It just proves Obito is not Madara.
Even if Tobi is not Madara, Obito isn't the next most likely choice.

Ever heard of fooling others?

He fooled others when he didn't die. Until recently, Madara (Tobi)
was trying to keep it on the low down that he was Madara.
It would be far more advantageous if Madara could go about
his business without anyone knowing that he was still alive.
Remember Itachi found him out. He didn't present himself to Itachi.

Page please?Madara was a Konoha Enemy.

Yeah, Madara wasn't sent by Konoha. Itachi got his help.

:lol: He only said Masked Man.If he knew its Madara he wouldnt have said Masked Man but his name.

Yep, he did only say masked man. However this masked man could control nine tails. There's not even the slightest clue that Obito
had even the remote possibility of that kind of power.

Yeah because the History of Konoha and it's birth is unknown to everyone.Even Kakashi knew him.

Madara knew of Itachi's truth. Kakashi didn't.
Nobody knew except Itachi, Danzo, Homaru, Koharu
and Madara.
But let's just pretend that Tobi is Obito.
How is it that Obito, a lowly Genin would be in the know
of such a thing that was kept top secret?

That proves Obito is Madara not disproving it.

You mean that Obito would be Tobi?
Or is this now going to the magical theory that
Madara randomly picked up Obito's body because
of course there aren't any better Uchiha than himself.

Page again?

Well if Madara is still alive then they would have been both alive at one point.

Which is impossible cause he called him Mizukage as well.
A Ninja world wide known for his rebellion against Konoha becoming Kage in a Village he's not even member of.
Yep right...

There's a really easy way to explain this. Really easy.
Madara was Fourth Mizukage de facto.
Remember Yagura? He was being controlled by an unknown Genjutsu.
Now who do you find more likely to have such a powerful genjutsu?
Madara or Obito? If Obito then where did he get such powers?
He never had any powers when he we know he was alive so he would had
to gain such powers somehow. Madara however we know had the EMS at one point so it shouldn't be surprising if he can will a ham sandwich into existence. Madara was controlling Yagura from behind the scenes.
Kisame called Madara Mizukage because he was the one in power.
There's no proof that Madara was fourth mizukage de facto but it
makes a lot more sense than Obito, a lowly genin being able to manipulate an entire country. The fact that Madara had to take off his mask
is what helps prove he is in fact Madara or at the very least he was
able to trick Kisame back then into thinking he was Madara.

And?Just because it's kabuto as well it means he can't be fooled?

Kabuto could be fooled. But it's more of the fact he's just another person who knows and also another person who hasn't thought he was Obito.

Again doesnt prove anything.

It's just that another person says Tobi to be Madara.

Tobi is a Liar as Minato has proven.

Madara stole the MS.

Means nothing again.IF Obito was alive he could have gained it.

True, he could have but there's no indication that he did.
Proof only 3 did?It's History of Konoha.

Yes, it is History of Konoha. However how would Obito know of such things like the Anbu being set up as watch-dogs in Uchiha land? Obito was a lowly
genin who wasn't in the know.

SakiUchiha 04-13-2010 10:05 AM

You're all frustrated I can tell.

mrsticky005 04-13-2010 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SakiUchiha (Post 2895680)
You're all frustrated I can tell.

I'm not FRUSTRATED AT ALL!!!!!!!!!*&^#*@&
`#(`#(`#(`#(`#(`#(`#(`#(`#(`#(`#(`#(`#(`#(`#(`#(`# (`#(`#(`#(`#(`#(`!:)

Hidden Ninja45 04-13-2010 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrsticky005 (Post 2895693)
I'm not FRUSTRATED AT ALL!!!!!!!!!*&^#*@&
`#(`#(`#(`#(`#(`#(`#(`#(`#(`#(`#(`#(`#(`#(`#(`#(`# (`#(`#(`#(`#(`#(`!:)

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Anyway, I agree that Obito is probably dead, but I just really wish he wasn't because he was a pretty cool character in the Kakashi Chronicles.

mrsticky005 04-13-2010 02:50 PM

Kishimoto should go with my theory of awesomeness.

Shisui and Obito were brothers.

Then it would be like his death had more of a point.

MinatoUchiha 04-13-2010 04:31 PM

Quote:

THANK YOU!!! finally im not one of the only ones that knows that Obito is DEAD....and you actually stated all the reasons why Madara=Madara...rep up!

*Talim of the moonlight* 04-13-2010 04:48 PM

IKR! No matter how many times people can make the best theory of the world to say Obito is alive!!!!!!!!! THE FRECKIN DUDE IS DEAD AND GONE!

mrsticky005 04-13-2010 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by *Talim of the moonlight* (Post 2898345)
IKR! No matter how many times people can make the best theory of the world to say Obito is alive!!!!!!!!! THE FRECKIN DUDE IS DEAD AND GONE!

I don't see where people see any mystery in if he died.
I mean as if the one giant boulder crushing him, and him
coughing up blood, and him saying how his right side is
pretty much gone, and how he was saying he didn't
think he was gonna make it and how he couldn't
move and how Kakashi couldn't lift the boulder and
how MORE rocks fell on BOTH sides of his face when
the cave collapsed on him.

Now, the only remote possibility is that someone (maybe Zetsu)
randomly decided to dig out a bunch of rocks and unearth Obito,
and reassemble him into Tobi.

Though WHY Zetsu or anyone else would do that is beyond me.