Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   Naruto Manga Discussion (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Who wonders... (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=53624)

Wrath of the Angels 04-11-2010 12:30 AM

Who wonders...

Who else wonders how long the series will go?
I'm curious to find out as to whether we will continue on with Shippuden until Naruto becomes hokage etc., or begin with another series again.
Also, I hope the story goes farther than just him becoming hokage, and includes life after that i.e. what the rest of his life turns out like; what the others turn out to be; how the villiage turns out; what changes; does Naruto become a sensei; etc. (again).
I think they would also have a lot of people who would read and watch those other than me.

Ookami-san 04-11-2010 12:40 AM

Re: Who wonders...

meh, my friend he read something that was posted on the internet by kishimoto were hes going to end the series soon, manga-wise, around the 52 volume, anime-wise, i have no clue what episode >_>

Sasuke 04-11-2010 01:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ookami-san (Post 2880094)
meh, my friend he read something that was posted on the internet by kishimoto were hes going to end the series soon, manga-wise, around the 52 volume, anime-wise, i have no clue what episode >_>

Oh is that true, the 50th just released, that sucks.

katsu uchiha 04-11-2010 02:58 AM

i think its still going to continue for the next few years

Ookami-san 04-11-2010 03:52 AM

its no, kishi's gettin tired of the manga, he's probaly gonna end with the final battle of madara vs. naruto. that or, naruto killing sasuke, sakura crying screeching "SASUKE-KUN! SASUKE-KUN! NARUTO!! WHY DID YOU KILL HIM!??! YOU HORRIBLE STUPID DEMON!!!" and then naruto will get pissed, charge up a rasenshuriken, and kill the damn banshee.

Kakashi-sama 04-11-2010 05:26 AM

dont think they will go further beyond Naruto's life as a hokage, it'll take too much effort, the manga's gonna end soon, it has been going on for 10 yrs now, its gotta end somehow. Anime...how come i feel like they're gonna do another filler arc?? LOL im guess ending around episode 200??? (a rough estimate)

Tourune 04-11-2010 06:06 AM

i think it'll end after the war w/ naruto + sasuke's fight

Uchiha_Itachi 04-11-2010 07:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ookami-san (Post 2880517)
its no, kishi's gettin tired of the manga, he's probaly gonna end with the final battle of madara vs. naruto. that or, naruto killing sasuke, sakura crying screeching "SASUKE-KUN! SASUKE-KUN! NARUTO!! WHY DID YOU KILL HIM!??! YOU HORRIBLE STUPID DEMON!!!" and then naruto will get pissed, charge up a rasenshuriken, and kill the damn banshee.

Lol, the "damn banshee". How could it end around 52, theres sooo much he could do. What if naruto unleashes the nine fox, it kills everything. The end. Lol, its not like hes THAT desperate to it...or is he? "Dramatic chipmunk music"

MinatoUchiha 04-11-2010 07:56 AM

i think itll end around chapter 560 (my opinion, just a guess)

SasukeFallen 04-11-2010 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ookami-san (Post 2880094)

I doubt that's true, they are already 9 chapters into volume 52 as of the last manga chapter being released. I'm making the prediction set at 3 more books give or take a book, and since the pace has been set in Naruto to contain 10 chapters per book, that would be 30-40 more chapters having it end up ending around... 520-530.

Even though the development toward the end of the series and all that's going to happen has been said to have been set as of the work on volume 47, how long it takes to develop things could very and end up taking longer then they planned, and there for make the series longer.

Wrath of the Angels 04-11-2010 08:48 AM

It would feel so unfinished if they didn't have him even become hokage...

Akatsuki Gord 04-11-2010 08:50 AM

i think the manga probably has a couple of years left to run

it would be cool to see narutos life as a hokage if he becomes it but maybe that could just be rounded that up in a chapter or two, it's got to end sometime

3littlepigs 04-11-2010 05:07 PM

I think it's going to last a couple more years since I don't think he wants to rush the ending. After that he might decide to do something else with those characters so who knows...I know I would read it. :D

zerosameri 04-11-2010 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3littlepigs (Post 2885434)
I think it's going to last a couple more years since I don't think he wants to rush the ending. After that he might decide to do something else with those characters so who knows...I know I would read it. :D

A good 3 years more and any extra years if needed.
We have one long ride untill the end really.

-I'm_Ur_Drug- 04-11-2010 05:17 PM

I think they should make like, i next generation naruto. From like when naruto becomes hokage to when him and the other characters have kids. =D that would be awesome hehe

toad 04-11-2010 05:24 PM

my opinion naruto kills sasuke and tsunada retires and making naruto hokage

Hidden Ninja45 04-11-2010 07:39 PM

I think it will last for awhile. It probably depend on what happens with this Fourth Ninja War. The series has the potential to last awhile.

Wrath of the Angels 04-12-2010 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -I'm_Ur_Drug- (Post 2885525)
I think they should make like, i next generation naruto. From like when naruto becomes hokage to when him and the other characters have kids. =D that would be awesome hehe

Yeah. That'd be awesome.

Speaking of the kids, I wonder if it'll be Hinata or Sakura...

*Talim of the moonlight* 04-12-2010 02:27 PM

I know one thing! It's no close to ending now! There are far more chapter/episodes to go!

queendarkness 04-12-2010 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by *Talim of the moonlight* (Post 2890856)
I know one thing! It's no close to ending now! There are far more chapter/episodes to go!

i think the same thing too.