Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   Naruto Character Talk (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Official: Menma Fanclub (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=53215)

LilHinataGirl 04-07-2010 06:37 PM

Menma Fanclub

I haven't seen a fanclub with menma ,So i thought why not.. i hope its okay for me to make this btw`:|
I know menma is only a filler charater but that still doesnt mean he doesnt ROCK`;)!!! I'm making this because i think its gonna be nice for fans of Menma to have a place to talk about him and what we like about him and what not....

(Also if you dont like Menma for some odd reason just kiddin;),this isnt a place for you, so please dont post here thanks everyone:cool: =)

Facts About Menma
Name=Menma
Debut Anime=213
Gender=Male
Loyalty=Konoha & The Land Of Rice Fields
Species=Human lol
Status=Dead:(R.I.P
Voice Actors=Kenji Nojima(Japanese) & Will Wheaton(English)
Name Meaning= Menma is a Japanese condiment made from lactate-fermented bamboo shoots,it is a common topping for ramen`<3.

History!!
Menma was a former member of a group of bandits originating from the Land Of Rice Field, the same land where Otogakure is located
Abilities

Menma was able to use ninjutsu with his ocarina, enhancing an individual's strength and speed, and could move more quickly than Neji did at top speed.
Jutsu

Memory Blocking Technique= Playing on his ocarina, Menma can cause memory loss on himself. This technique was temporary and the memory returns a few days later.
Menma's Chakra Enhancing Music=Playing on his ocarina, Menma can somehow affect his target's tenketsu and give them a boost of chakra.
Offsetting Sound= Playing a melody on his ocarina, Menma releases the genjutsu his family member Shiin uses.

Death Of Menma`~(

He eventually sacrifices himself in order to set off an explosion to prevent the bandits from flooding the village, thus saving the village. This was his way of giving back to the village he helped plunder, while on the raid with them. Menma's death noticeably affected Naruto, who kept Menma's ocarina as a memento, Naruto also ate ramen to remember Menma by;).

Trivia
The music that Menma plays on his Ocarina is a song from the Naruto Soundtrack called, "Loneliness."
Menma is one of two people named after a type of ramen, the other being Naruto`:P.
Menma's use of the Ocarina is similar to Tayuya's, also Tayuya and Menma's share similar hair partings between their eyes only reversed positions.

After all of this, we were never able to learn Menma's real name. Too bad:cool: personally i think Menma suites him more anyways.(Naruto named him Menma because he forgotten his memory:D)
Oh yeah before i forget dont forget to tell me if you wanna join:D.....

Number Of Members: 12
Spoiler:

Member List:
  1. Ellie(Leader:D)
  2. SakuraGirl
  3. Kiko Hyuuga
  4. Luna Mikazuki
  5. Mangagirl
  6. sakuragirl
  7. Anybodyhome
  8. Trouble88
  9. Kiseki
  10. Sakurafan18
  11. SasoriMine4Eva

Kiko-kun 04-07-2010 06:41 PM

Re: *The Menma Fanclub =)*

Take down thoughs pictures, they are illegal on the forum. I suggest you take them down before a mod or F.A.I.L member gets here

SakuraGirl 04-07-2010 06:42 PM

i would like to join?

Ellie 04-07-2010 06:46 PM

Quote:

Take down thoughs pictures, they are illegal on the forum. I suggest you take them down before a mod or F.A.I.L member gets here
Kay thanks for telling me lol

Ellie 04-07-2010 06:47 PM

Quote:

i would like to join?
Yeah course you can!!:D

Kiko-kun 04-07-2010 06:49 PM

NOw I would like to join

Ellie 04-07-2010 06:53 PM

Quote:

NOw I would like to join
Yeah sure;)

Kiko-kun 04-07-2010 07:14 PM

I hate that I am in pink, it shows off my feminin side <_ <

Luna Mikazuki 04-07-2010 07:15 PM

Rawr. I wanna join.

mangagirl 04-07-2010 07:19 PM

ill join!! =D

Ellie 04-07-2010 07:28 PM

Welcome Everyone and yeah ill add everyone:D

anybodyhome 10-05-2010 05:21 AM

join this.

rest in piece menma `~(

SakuraGirl 10-05-2010 09:08 AM

i would like to join

Ellie 10-05-2010 05:23 PM

Quote:

join this.

rest in piece menma `~(
finally more people i was starting to think that nobody had watched him when he was in the filler because some people skip them i dont know why though i dont mind them lol xD and is it just me or dont you think it shouldnt have been a filler because fillers arent like in the storyline and they dont really excist in the real story line so bascily naruto has never met menma which is stubid i dont know if thats right thoough because my big brother told me and brothers normally get things wrong haha xD and omg yeah i started cryying lol when menma died such an emontinal scene i was like shouting at the computer screen for naruto to save him lol xD

trouble88 10-05-2010 05:31 PM

I remember that filler that was epic and heart warmming as well *join now*

Kiseki 10-06-2010 02:00 AM

I already made this thread. But I guess it died.

Can I be on the list. I love this guy!

Ellie 10-07-2010 12:44 PM

Quote:

I remember that filler that was epic and heart warmming as well *join now*
omg yeah i totoally agree trouble88 in my opinion its like my favorite filler ever ^^ and oh yeah thanks for repping me, your the best xD
Quote:

I already made this thread. But I guess it died.

Can I be on the list. I love this guy!
oh i didnt even know there was another tread on menma sorry kiseki i thought i was the first xD and yeah course you can everyone can the more the merrier and yeah love him to bits too lol ^^hes like one of my fav characters

Looney-Lyra 10-07-2010 12:45 PM

...I think I missed this filler..... ._.~?

Ellie 10-07-2010 12:51 PM

Quote:

...I think I missed this filler..... ._.~?
omg have you :O?? heres the episodes for naruto with menma in it.....ep-214 and 215 trust me best filler ever i think ^^ ill send u a link to where i watch mine if you want on pm if u dont have one or if it doesnt work ^^just ask me :)

Shikamaru Nara 10-07-2010 03:30 PM

I missed it too.