Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   Naruto Manga Discussion (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Kishi Sick, and Hidan... *SPOILERS* (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=51842)

Hidan 03-30-2010 01:39 PM

Kishi Sick, and Hidan... *SPOILERS*

On unfortunate news Kishimoto is sick. But he should be better soon :D.

For other news Kabuto revived every Akatsuki Member BESIDES Hidan, discuss why this idiotic event happened or how Hidan could be revived in some way (Since Kakuzu is back, he should know Hidan is in the Nara Forest and can stitch him back together) What do you guys think?

sasuke_fangirl 03-30-2010 01:41 PM

Re: Kishi Sick, and Hidan... *SPOILERS*

w8 how do u know that the chapter hasnt come out yet

Taker369 03-30-2010 01:41 PM

is this for real or a joke ?

Hidan 03-30-2010 01:42 PM

It's real

Sai's brother 03-30-2010 01:43 PM

Pm where it says it please. I wanna see it

TheAkatsukiClanPM9999 03-30-2010 01:45 PM

Wow I didn't know that

NagatoGod_of_Pain 03-30-2010 02:42 PM

Since everyone is back, I doubt that Kisame will die in his upcoming fight with KB so maybe they finally capture the 8-tails?

Sasori- very excited he's back as I felt that he wasn't handled properly, please make him more awesome than he already is Kishi

Itachi- very interesting how his reunion with Sasuke's gonna be, maybe he gets new eyes from Madara's sharingan treasure chest?

Kakuzu- I like him, but i don't really have much to say here, maybe Zetsu snuck into Konoha and took his body?

Nagato- idk if Kabuto resurrected him as well cuz the spoilers are kinda confusing

Deidara- didn't C0 completely obliterate his body?

Hidan- i'm passive over whether or not Hidan does come back or not, but it'll be sad to see every member of Akatsuki come back except him (and Konan)

RicenChicken 03-30-2010 02:56 PM

Possibly Itatchi colors sasuke to be good, and Itachi+Sasuke+ naruto against akatsuki? :O

Wooster 03-30-2010 02:59 PM

It's supposedly Kabuto using the old Orochimaru forbidden jutsu. I wouldn't get too excited even if it's true because the revived become mindless zombies. I suppose Kabuto could have altered the jutsu, but wouldn't it be hard to get Itachi to follow Madara's plan if his mind was restored as well.

RicenChicken 03-30-2010 03:10 PM

^ And i dont think he revived nagato either. Even if he had some powerful thing he didnt even know there was a nagato since he hid through deva pain. I think its someone wanting this to be real. + thats just like giving him the rinnegan, which i doubt he'll do so suddenly if he wants to keep the story going for alonger period of time.

Wooster 03-30-2010 03:13 PM

Maybe, but remember Orochimaru certainly knew who Nagato was, thus Kabuto may have known as well. If it's true though, I suspect they will only be zombies. In that case, it's not that exciting because the old Akatsuki essentially just become weapons.

321zigzag 03-30-2010 03:15 PM

Kishi said in an interview that Hidan was alive.

RicenChicken 03-30-2010 03:16 PM

Orochi knew about Nagato, when was it revealed that he knew? if that is true, i dont think it'd be the real nagato he coulda revived the Pain he seen, and not having rinnegan at all just its powers. Idk though we'll have to wait and see.

DragonAngel 03-30-2010 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wooster (Post 2766085)
Maybe, but remember Orochimaru certainly knew who Nagato was, thus Kabuto may have known as well. If it's true though, I suspect they will only be zombies. In that case, it's not that exciting because the old Akatsuki essentially just become weapons.

But that doesn't make Deidara being revived any less confusing.Didn't his suicide bombing completely obliterate his body?

RicenChicken 03-30-2010 03:21 PM

^ and if thats the case, Nagatos body is hidden with the other akatsuki member that resigned ( i forgot her name) so i doubt he found them either.

Madara has itachis body since he has the eyes as well.

Wooster 03-30-2010 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RicenChicken
Orochi knew about Nagato, when was it revealed that he knew? if that is true, i dont think it'd be the real nagato he coulda revived the Pain he seen, and not having rinnegan at all just its powers. Idk though we'll have to wait and see.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DragonAngel (Post 2766113)
But that doesn't make Deidara being revived any less confusing.Didn't his suicide bombing completely obliterate his body?

Alright, alright I explain it, but remember it may not be true. Orochimaru's jutsu doesn't require the original body just a body. Remember Orochimaru was going to revive Tsunade's brother and Dan. I assume Tsunade didn't have their bodies laying around.

Orochimaru met Nagato when he was young remember. I assume he could have figured out the Rinnegan leader of Akatsuki must have been him unless Jiraiya never said anything about them. I doubt this, why would Jiraiya keep it a secret?

Hidden Ninja45 03-30-2010 03:33 PM

So if Kishi is sick, does that mean there will be a week without a new chapter at some point in the future?

garra12345 03-30-2010 03:39 PM

I hope not??????????

Kenshin Mizoguchi 03-30-2010 03:45 PM

Hidan won't come back because he never died. Kakuzu won't stitch him back together because Kakuzu doesn't know where he is. Remember, Shikamaru told him that only he will know where Hidan is and that only from the Nara clan are allowed on that land in which Hidan was buried.

sasukeXuchiha 03-30-2010 03:51 PM

Hn....I think it may be an early april fools day spoiler