Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   The Graveyard (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=107)
-   -   Team Guy vs. Hidan (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=51822)

Tourune 03-30-2010 10:39 AM

Team Guy vs. Hidan

who wins OOOOOO WITH Kakuzu

jwesterville 03-30-2010 12:01 PM

Re: Team Guy vs. Hidan

Hidan and Kakuzu would win. The majority of Team Guy's attacks are close range, and fighting Hidan at close range is a mistake. The Eight Gates would really have no effect either. I guess Tenten would be their best shot at beating Hidan...but then there's Kakuzu. Team Guy loses.

(un)Godly Hiroku 03-30-2010 12:23 PM

Ok so its team Guy vs Hidan
but also Kakuzu, and due to the fact that Hidan and Kakuzu were partners I'm guessing Kakuzu is on Hidans side. But since it isn't stated, I really can't tell...
But Hidan and Kakuzu win, Kakuzu spreads his hearts out. He uses false darkness on Neji and Tenten, Tenten can't dodge this, but Neji would use rotation. So off the bat Tenten is out. Guy and Lee will obviously try to blitz Kakuzu, Kakuzu will dodge since he is extremely fast as well...
Then he will mix his fire style and wind style together to make a hige fire ball that will be to big to jump out out of the way of.
Neji again can use rotation and block. But Guy and Lee will be hit, and while in the midst of the flames, Hidan will through in his at one of them in the fire. While being smothered in flames, it will be hard to see and dodge. So Hidan is sure to get a hit, aiming for guy obviously since he is bigger (presumed stronger) Hidan will then start his ritual, killing Guy.
If they some how are able to dodge the flames, it will still be hard to to dodge the scythe, and if he throws and misses, he can yank it back and get guy on it way back to him.
Either eay he is sure to get a hit, not matter how fast Guy and Lee are.
While that is going on Kakuzu can flicker behind Neji, right after the fire jutsu is done, which means Neji will be out of rotation. Kakuzu will punch/kick Neji and he will be down. Then he can use False Darkness to finish him off.
So Guy, Neji and Tenten out.
Lee Vs Kakuzu and Hidan
Kakuzu will take Lee on in a Taijutsu battle, he obviously couldn't win if this were all the fight was. But while fighting Lee Kakuzu's wind heart will also be using Wind Style: Pressure Damage to help him out.
When he or Hidan gets the chance to get a drop of Lees blood it's over. And obviously they will be able to get one drop of blood, Lee would be busy dodging Hidans Scythe, Kakuzu's Taijutsu, and Kakuzu's wind heart.
Then once Hidan gets that blood Lee is out.

Yellow Flash 03-30-2010 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jwesterville (Post 2764346)
Hidan and Kakuzu would win. The majority of Team Guy's attacks are close range, and fighting Hidan at close range is a mistake. The Eight Gates would really have no effect either. I guess Tenten would be their best shot at beating Hidan...but then there's Kakuzu. Team Guy loses.

FAIL.

It said Team Guy vs. Hidan, nowhere did it say anything about Kakuzu.

Konoha'sGreenThunder 03-30-2010 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Legendary Yellow Flash (Post 2764492)
FAIL.

It said Team Guy vs. Hidan, nowhere did it say anything about Kakuzu.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tourune (Post 2764064)
who wins OOOOOO WITH Kakuzu

Erm..

Yellow Flash 03-30-2010 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Konoha'sGreenThunder (Post 2764521)
Erm..

FAIL. xD

Sorry didn't read the OP, only read the title. Probably should have done some better investigating before I shot my mouth off.

I apologize.

(un)Godly Hiroku 03-30-2010 01:02 PM

He did state that Kakuzu was in the fight, but not whos sid ehe was on, and if he was even on a team. It could have been TG Vs Hidan Vs Kakuzu...

J-Sun Tasogare 03-30-2010 01:34 PM

If it's Hidan vs Team Guy Vs Kakuzu Kakuzu wins do to nothing can pierce his skin and when he realeses hearts his thread can kill Tenten and Neji with easy and Fire and Wind element kill Guy an Lee while Lightining and Water kill Hidan.

TheAkatsukiClanPM9999 03-30-2010 01:38 PM

Hidan could make a sacrifice

J-Sun Tasogare 03-30-2010 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAtatsukiClanPM9999 (Post 2765120)
Hidan could make a sacrifice

............Yeah and I can make a poop. Both don't make sense to the fight.

Miles Edgeworth 03-30-2010 03:08 PM

Team Guy vs Hidan results in Team Guy's win. Hidan's only real advantage would be Jashin Circle, which he won't be making in the midst of battle against four fighters, one of which is likely superior to him.

Team Guy vs Hidan and Kakuzu is a rape for the right side, nobody on Team Guy puts up a fight against Kakuzu.

[Shikamaru] 03-30-2010 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kittan (Post 2766031)
Team Guy vs Hidan results in Team Guy's win. Hidan's only real advantage would be Jashin Circle, which he won't be making in the midst of battle against four fighters, one of which is likely superior to him.

Team Guy vs Hidan and Kakuzu is a rape for the right side, nobody on Team Guy puts up a fight against Kakuzu.

I agree with your second comment, however, it's likely they would do nothing if Hidan got blood, only stand by and wait for his next move.

Just as Asuma did nothing, neither would Guy.

Especially considering Akatsuki are all S-ranked ninja, Guy would not encourage anyone to charge toward an Akatsuki member because one of them is drawling a circle of blood.

With just Hidan, they would win in the end, but likely with somebody dead.

With Kakuzu, they all die.

e710 03-30-2010 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by [Shikamaru] (Post 2796103)
I agree with your second comment, however, it's likely they would do nothing if Hidan got blood, only stand by and wait for his next move.

Just as Asuma did nothing, neither would Guy.

Especially considering Akatsuki are all S-ranked ninja, Guy would not encourage anyone to charge toward an Akatsuki member because one of them is drawling a circle of blood.

With just Hidan, they would win in the end, but likely with somebody dead.

With Kakuzu, they all die.

lets say it goes like this
guy starts fighting hidan while ten ten and neji cover guy while rock lee is going in gates. hidan might get blood but after like 10 seconds once lee is at 5 gates he goes to fight hidan and guy charges for gates. after guys is done guy and lee f*** hidan up, sad but true.

Sasuke 03-31-2010 12:43 AM

Too one sided, Hidan and Kakuzu win because Team Guy has to be close range.

[Shikamaru] 03-31-2010 12:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by e710 (Post 2796131)
lets say it goes like this
guy starts fighting hidan while ten ten and neji cover guy while rock lee is going in gates. hidan might get blood but after like 10 seconds once lee is at 5 gates he goes to fight hidan and guy charges for gates. after guys is done guy and lee f*** hidan up, sad but true.

They have no information on his abilities, Lee wouldn't randomly enter gates at start.

Hidan would likely kill anyone he goes against in this group.

Kakashi could barely handle him with his sharingan, you're comparing Kakashi to Neji and Guy?

Guy in gates could defeat Hidan, nothing else.

By the time he realizes he needs to enter gates, someone would likely be dead.