Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   The Graveyard (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=107)
-   -   Kakuzu vs Raikage (Conditions) (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=51366)

321zigzag1 03-26-2010 07:10 PM

Kakuzu vs Raikage (Conditions)

Based on the Naruto Battledome Thread by Outer Path with a twist.

State of Mind: In character
Distance: 100 Meters
Knowledge: Kakuzu has full knowledge. Raikage has none.

Scenario 1: Kakuzu start out in Base.

Scenario 2: Kakuzu starts out with his hearts out.

Vivi 03-26-2010 07:16 PM

Re: Kakuzu vs Raikage (Conditions)

Quote:

Originally Posted by 321zigzag1 (Post 2735973)
Based on the Naruto Battledome Thread by Outer Path with a twist.

State of Mind: In character
Distance: 100 Meters
Knowledge: Kakuzu has full knowledge. Raikage has none.

Scenario 1: Kakuzu start out in Base.

Scenario 2: Kakuzu starts out with his hearts out.

1.With 100m in a Forest Raikage has to find Kakuzu first before letting out his Hearts.Knowing Raikage he'd just waltz everything down which should also slow him down.

Full or None Knowledge Raikage is reckless and would attack head-on either way even if the masks are out.

From here on, it's about who Raikage attacks first and on the AoE of the Wind Masks in possible combo with Fire.

2. Distance again.With his Hearts out Kakuzu could just vaporize the whole area with his attacks and Raikage along.

Raikage IMO is at too much of a disadvantage here with the distance and Forest.

tanduhman 03-26-2010 07:17 PM

i have a feeling that kakuzu wins both... i say this due to the distance you put on there... kakuzu can unleash his hearts before raikage reaches him in scenario one.

and in scenario two they are already out so this goes to my next point.

kakuzu has the elemental advantage obviusly.. and being that he has the wind heart he can simply use the wind heart to negate all of raikages jutsu by aoeing him with the wind.

he can also take flight and have his own lightning/ water heart with him while having his other hearts give raikage trouble on the ground while he barrages him with aoes from the air.

i would be persuaded differently f the distance was changed to close ranged.. than raikages speed would be inevitable.

321zigzag1 03-26-2010 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by V-Valentine (Post 2736047)
1.With 100m in a Forest Raikage has to find Kakuzu first before letting out his Hearts.Knowing Raikage he'd just waltz everything down which should also slow him down.

Full or None Knowledge Raikage is reckless and would attack head-on either way even if the masks are out.

From here on, it's about who Raikage attacks first and on the AoE of the Wind Masks in possible combo with Fire.

2. Distance again.With his Hearts out Kakuzu could just vaporize the whole area with his attacks and Raikage along.

Raikage IMO is at too much of a disadvantage here with the distance and Forest.

You are correct. With full knowledge Kakuzu will immediately retreat and unleash hearts. The problem is that it takes some time.

As for Scenario 2 well its easier for Kakuzu to win.

Problem is that Raikage has insane speed. He evaded Jugo's laser point blank.

Quote:

Originally Posted by tanduhman (Post 2736054)
i have a feeling that kakuzu wins both... i say this due to the distance you put on there... kakuzu can unleash his hearts before raikage reaches him in scenario one.

and in scenario two they are already out so this goes to my next point.

kakuzu has the elemental advantage obviusly.. and being that he has the wind heart he can simply use the wind heart to negate all of raikages jutsu by aoeing him with the wind.

he can also take flight and have his own lightning/ water heart with him while having his other hearts give raikage trouble on the ground while he barrages him with aoes from the air.

i would be persuaded differently f the distance was changed to close ranged.. than raikages speed would be inevitable.

Same thing with Priestess Valentine.

Although if I had put medium distance like 50 meters then it can Kakuzu could still scenario 1.

Although there are very few in NF battledome who thinks Raikage's speed is overrated despite Manga evidence to the contrary.