Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   Naruto Games (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Naruto Path of the Ninja: My FAQ is temporarily down (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=5081)

Ashen 06-04-2009 01:57 AM

My FAQ is temporarily down... Nevermind.

Due to the changes on this site my FAQ has turned into nothing but a mess. I can't edit it right now because I need to get some sleep, so for the time being (probably for the next day) it will be removed until I put it back on in a more organized manner that suits this site.

The main problems were the spoiler tags and the characters per post limit. In other word I can no longer fit 1 or 2 whole sections of my FAQ into 1 post and I'll need to reorganize it to fix this problem. As such I may need to contact the people who posted shortly after my FAQ was posted here and request that they delete their posts, cause' apparently we can do that now.

Unless I personally ask you (Chidori Shuriken, Rocklee, and Toma RNK) don't delete any of your messages. I'll figure out space tomorrow and let you know if I need you to delete your posts.

Toma RNK 06-04-2009 02:01 AM

Re: My FAQ is temporarily down

Or we could wait till SRHYSE fixes spoilers tomorrow, and I can bug him to up the post character limit to what it was.

Either way.

Ashen 06-04-2009 10:58 AM

Toma if you could do that, that'd be awesome. With the character limit as low as it is now, compared to before the upgrade, I couldn't even edit portions of my FAQ. Thanks.:D

Sage Mode 06-04-2009 11:04 AM

Should work for you now. The sky is now the limit. Follow your dreams.

Ashen 06-04-2009 11:56 AM

Thank you Guy-Sensei... I mean Sage Mode.:D

But seriously thanks you guys. I'll get the FAQ up again right away.

Ashen 06-04-2009 04:09 PM

[This message has been deleted at the request of the original poster]

Chidori Shuriken 06-04-2009 04:16 PM

I deleted that.

Ashen 06-04-2009 04:17 PM

See it works perfectly, now you can delete more than just your very last message. Even if someone has already posted since then. Cool huh? ;)

Chidori Shuriken 06-04-2009 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AshenREAPER (Post 234237)
See it works perfectly, now you can delete more than just your very last message. Even if someone has already posted since then. Cool huh? ;)

Yeah...

Ashen 06-04-2009 04:22 PM

I like my version of deleted posts. ^_^ Check up there ^ It'll make you feel nostalgic.

Chidori Shuriken 06-04-2009 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AshenREAPER (Post 234251)
I like my version of deleted posts. ^_^ Check up there ^ It'll make you feel nostalgic.

GameFAQs style, eh?

Toma RNK 06-04-2009 04:27 PM

Or you could ask a mod to change the order of posts. I am pretty sure they can do that.

Ashen 06-04-2009 04:27 PM

Yep. ^_^ Ah, I like this place better. Deleting posts completely saves a lot of space. xD

Chidori Shuriken 06-04-2009 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toma RNK (Post 234277)
Or you could ask a mod to change the order of posts. I am pretty sure they can do that.

They can do anything at your command but it has to be reasonable.

Ashen 06-04-2009 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toma RNK

Yeah, that'd probably be easier if a mod could just rearrange posts. BTW more and more smilies seem to be going offline.

Chidori Shuriken 06-04-2009 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AshenREAPER (Post 234290)
Yeah, that'd probably be easier if a mod could just rearrange posts. BTW more and more smilies seem to be going offline.

I know... The Mods should fix this soon. I only have the :confused: smiley and the :rolleyes: smiley...

Toma RNK 06-04-2009 04:31 PM

Sadly I can do nothing about it. I am not gonna call SRhyse for anything less than a major catastrophe. I spent all f my phone call quota for the year yesterday.

Chidori Shuriken 06-04-2009 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toma RNK (Post 234300)
Sadly I can do nothing about it. I am not gonna call SRhyse for anything less than a major catastrophe. I spent all f my phone call quota for the year yesterday.

You call SRhyse on the phone?

Ashen 06-04-2009 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toma RNK

Ouch. you're gonna have a big phone bill problem eh.

Toma RNK 06-04-2009 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chidori Shuriken (Post 234310)
You call SRhyse on the phone?

He once called me for some technical advise on the old forums and told me to call him if there was a catastrophe.

Yesterday I spoke with him for a long while to help with the transition. I have done this particular upgrade before and knew a lot of trouble spots. So I called him like 60 times to remind him of settings and such.

Then I woke him up to change the Avatars and names from the top, to the left where they are now and had him fix some stuff at like three in the morning. He hasn't said so out loud, but I don't think he wants any phone calls from me for a while.