Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   Naruto Manga Archives (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=153)
-   -   OMG! I know whats Naruto's third choice!!!! (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=48623)

Sasori_X 03-05-2010 09:33 AM

OMG! I know whats Naruto's third choice!!!!

He's going to join Sasuke to destroy Konoha! :lol:

No but seriously, I think its going to be some cliched and stupid thing. Thus thats how the direction for Naruto is going as up to now.

tyler 03-05-2010 10:22 AM

Re: OMG! I know whats Naruto's third choice!!!!

I'm thinking it's going to be to sacrifice himself, which Sasuke will try to kill him and either A) Madara will step in and take Sasuke away or B) Sasuke will realize he can't bring himself to kill Naruto

Vivi 03-05-2010 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tyler (Post 2601212)
I'm thinking it's going to be to sacrifice himself, which Sasuke will try to kill him and either A) Madara will step in and take Sasuke away or B) Sasuke will realize he can't bring himself to kill Naruto

Naruto said he won't be a Victim of Sasuke so Sacrifice is out of possibility.

I predict Fusion.=P

mangagirl 03-05-2010 10:26 AM

maybe he is going to kiss sasuke :lol:
jk jk idk he will fight with sasuke and maybe kill him

Vivi 03-05-2010 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mangagirl (Post 2601234)
maybe he is going to kiss sasuke :lol:
jk jk idk he will fight with sasuke and maybe kill him

He also said he won't kill Sasuke.

Maikeru D. Shinigami 03-05-2010 10:31 AM

He will find out that the only true way to kill Sasuke is by sacrificing himself.
Spoiler:
Harry Potter and Deathly Hallows Spoilers
Spoiler:
Naruto will find out that Sasuke has horcruxes and that he is the seventh horcrux making him have to kill himself for Sasuke to die. Sasuke will then be killed by the most unlikely of people, but a person who is around a lot-ish, Shino. Sasuke's horcruxes are the things that make him so powerful and after the other six horcruxes are defeated he becomes vulnerable. Naruto, Sakura and Sai, who all happen to be working together out in the wilderness to destroy those horcruxes then Naruto will die and will go through some freaky thing where he runs into Jiraiya in the afterlife and is asked if he wants to continue to live, which he of course will say yes to. Then the horcruxes will be no more and Shino will kill Sasuke. :D

Muffintop 03-05-2010 10:33 AM

I think it has something to do with Narutos little run in with Itachi.

Ockinga 03-05-2010 10:45 AM

he has changed his mind now that he has seen what he has become. Naruto is gonna kill Saskue. That is why he stopped Kakashi from killing him because he doesn't want Kakashi to end up like the third. In this story, the ninja world is full of repetition and all of it is bad. he is trying to break the cycle of Hatred, but to do that he has to kill his best friend.

naruto_jock 03-05-2010 10:53 AM

We know three things definetely:
1) Naruto wants to become Hokage of Konoha, so destroying the village would be stupid.
2) He doesn't want to kill Sasuke, but wants to bring him back.
3) He doesn't want to die by the hands of Sasuke

Besides that, we're all left in the dark of what might happen because none of things can happen without giving up one of them.

Vivi 03-05-2010 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ockinga (Post 2601331)
he has changed his mind now that he has seen what he has become. Naruto is gonna kill Saskue. That is why he stopped Kakashi from killing him because he doesn't want Kakashi to end up like the third. In this story, the ninja world is full of repetition and all of it is bad. he is trying to break the cycle of Hatred, but to do that he has to kill his best friend.

Sorry to say this but:
God People how are you reading the Manga?Geez.

Naruto:
I won't be a loser!And I'm not going to be the hero who kill's you either!

tyler 03-05-2010 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ockinga (Post 2601331)

Fail.

To break the cycle you would have to do something DIFFERENT. Everyone has always killed the enemy. Naruto killing Sasuke will not be any different.

tyler 03-05-2010 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by V-Valentine (Post 2601230)

I predict Fusion.=P

Technically, he just said he won't be a loser and also wont kill Sasuke. He never said he wouldn't die.

Vivi 03-05-2010 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tyler (Post 2601408)
Technically, he just said he won't be a loser and also wont kill Sasuke. He never said he wouldn't die.

Translation error.

When People translated Ohana's Spoiler another way to put his words into meaning is "I won't die".

Skrall 03-05-2010 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by V-Valentine (Post 2601230)

I predict Fusion.=P

Strange. That was exactly what I was thinking.

Parak111 03-05-2010 11:31 AM

His third choice ? I say it's "Save Him". Although he has tried this, I wouldn't be surprised that this would be his final decision. We all know that to whomever Naruto smiles, he manages to change him. Not in Sasuke's case though. Then maybe Naruto's going to confess his true feelings for Sasuke ?:lol:

Well, I don't know what's going to happen, but I hope that it has to do with "the power" Itachi gave him. Maybe that "power" is love or something...or a new jutsu!`:P

Vivi 03-05-2010 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skrall (Post 2601445)
Strange. That was exactly what I was thinking.

Oddly:
There was a Cover Page of Sasuke looking like Naruto.
A Typical Naruto Position with Sasuke having Kyuubi Whiskers.

I remember him standing on a Lightning Shaped tree with a Moon behind him and a snake being around him.

tyler 03-05-2010 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by V-Valentine (Post 2601415)
Translation error.

When People translated Ohana's Spoiler another way to put his words into meaning is "I won't die".

since i cant speak or read Japanese, how do I know which is the translation error?

Vivi 03-05-2010 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tyler (Post 2601482)
since i cant speak or read Japanese, how do I know which is the translation error?

Caue the Kanji's from the Script mean both things.
About Loser and Die.

The Error is softening it up to the Loser Part confusing People.

Die Part is the more accurate one.
Other Manga sites have different translations sometimes as well.
So it depends on the Translators on how they put it.

katsu uchiha 03-05-2010 11:50 AM

i say it would be to bring Sasuke back to the village somehow and i`m wondering if he`s gonna use Rasen-Shurikin.

NarutoReader 03-05-2010 12:09 PM

he will transform to super saiya and scream alot.