Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   Naruto Character Talk (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Biju genders (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=48302)

Ookami-san 03-02-2010 06:11 PM

Biju genders

meh, this question has been buggin my mind lately and ive wanted to see what others thought; do the biju have genders? or are they genderless? post here to say what you think, and none of that stupid spam crap, i hate that on serious discussions.

darkdemonofthemist 03-02-2010 06:15 PM

Re: Biju genders

They're most likely genderless, but I still pick a gender based on their voice.

If it's deep, I say it's a guy.

kokojojo 03-02-2010 06:15 PM

well they're demonic physical manifestations of massive amounts of chakra, so i always figured they were genderless. altho we've heard two of their voices in the anime and they both sounded male

Ookami-san 03-02-2010 06:21 PM

i say that they have genders, and to your thought of "if its deep, its a guy" ive gotta couple things about it, but hey its your thoughts, now back to what i was saying, if their in a demon form, wouldnt you think their voices would be deep and kinda demonic? and also, would many ninjas fear a female demon? im not sexist or anything, i know that there are women out there that could kick my ass rather easily, but in the narutoverse, do you think many shinobi would be scared of a female demon? wouldnt you think theyd be more scared of a male demon? again, not sayin im sexist, cause i know theres women that could easily kick my ass.

kokojojo 03-02-2010 06:34 PM

i dont think it matters if its a male or female, i think they'd be equally scared since they're aware of the amount of desruction they could cause

Ookami-san 03-02-2010 06:39 PM

id have to agree with you there, but you gotta think, alot of kunochi usually are waeaker physically and have lower chakra reserves then men, while they usually have higher control. that could also aplly to the biju a little bit. and you gotta think, if you were a shinobi taking on another shinobi youd be a bit more cautious, while if your fighting a kunochi thats of the same rank, youd let your guard down a bit, bit back to the point, yes people would be scared of the immenant destruction that is to come but depending on the number of tails and the gender, shinobi could be more or less scared.

Kuroda Taishi 03-02-2010 06:40 PM

I think they are genderless. Either that or they just absorb the gender of their host.

sparxs_hatake 03-02-2010 06:40 PM

probably all guys only because i've found that all frickin anime creators are sexist and masashi's racist. Girls have to be crybabys who need help and get stronger because of the male characters. There's never any set and good female characters in Naruto (proves masashi's semi-hidden sexism)
Spoiler:

He's racist because the first darkly skinned man that they show is killer bee a rapper and all people in the hidden cloud are darkly skinned. Notice how in every other village they're all pale and bright white?

Ookami-san 03-02-2010 06:43 PM

you could be right about the biju absorbing the gender of the host, but ive read quite a few fanfics where the biju for a certain jinchuriki turns out to be the oppistie gender, but again, its fanfiction, fan-based, fan-made. so i could be wrong but id say that the biju might not absorb the gender of their host.

Kuroda Taishi 03-02-2010 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sparxs_hatake (Post 2588198)
Spoiler:

He's racist because the first darkly skinned man that they show is killer bee a rapper and all people in the hidden cloud are darkly skinned. Notice how in every other village they're all pale and bright white?

Not true, one of the Raikage's gaurd is white, and so is one of the members of team Samui.

sparxs_hatake 03-02-2010 06:46 PM

a few people, you get my point that all the darkly skinned people are like sequestered to that one village. It's not right >:(

Ookami-san 03-02-2010 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kuroda Taishi (Post 2588237)
Not true, one of the Raikage's gaurd is white, and so is one of the members of team Samui.

id have to agree with kuroda, not all of kumos populace is dark-skinned, dont you remember yugito nii? and you also have to think, this is most likely in a different version of japan where most are pale, not dark-skinned.

Kuroda Taishi 03-02-2010 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sparxs_hatake (Post 2588255)
a few people, you get my point that all the darkly skinned people are like sequestered to that one village. It's not right >:(

We haven't seen a ton of characters from the other villages, so it is likely there is more in Mist, Rock, and others

Jason Uchiha 03-02-2010 06:56 PM

i'm guessing they don't have a gender

kokojojo 03-02-2010 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ookami-san (Post 2588181)
id have to agree with you there, but you gotta think, alot of kunochi usually are waeaker physically and have lower chakra reserves then men, while they usually have higher control. that could also aplly to the biju a little bit. and you gotta think, if you were a shinobi taking on another shinobi youd be a bit more cautious, while if your fighting a kunochi thats of the same rank, youd let your guard down a bit, bit back to the point, yes people would be scared of the immenant destruction that is to come but depending on the number of tails and the gender, shinobi could be more or less scared.

that idea of females being weaker than males applies to some species such as humans. In other creatures, like the black widow spider for example, the female is larger and more powerful than the male. and a bijuus power is determined by its tails, so gender has no difference. in the movie godzilla, godzilla was a female, but did people fear it any less because of that? no, a monster is still a monster no matter the gender. but i truly believe they're genderless, altho i like kuroda's idea of bijuus taking after their jinchuuriki

Hidden Ninja45 03-02-2010 08:09 PM

I don't think it matters. Since the tailed beasts can't........mate, I don't think they have genders.

sarutobi17 03-03-2010 03:42 PM

i don't think they do,but i like kuroda's idea of bijuu taking after their junchuuriki.