Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   Naruto Anime Discussion (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Yep. Fugaku and Mikoto.... (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=4749)

age54321 05-29-2009 04:38 PM

Yep. Fugaku and Mikoto....

Yesh. For those who don't know. (there are tons out there) Fugaku and Mikoto are Sasuke and Itachi's mom and dad. Now that that's over.....

Has anybody else ever noticed that they've NEVER said anything to eachother in the manga or the anime? It's kinda hilarious....or am I the only person in the world who notices them...

Phoenix Wright 05-30-2009 04:09 PM

Re: Yep. Fugaku and Mikoto....

Haha yeah I noticed! It was funny I was like "whats wrong with them?!!?"

age54321 05-31-2009 06:51 PM

I wish Kishimoto would tell let them start talking to eachother in a flashback or something.

I bet they fight a lot and so they don't make eye contact or anything! But at least I'm not the only one who noticed...

C4 Karura 07-28-2009 08:18 PM

WHOA! You're right! I never noticed that before!

Fan of Minato 07-29-2009 05:01 PM

Yeah, they don't talk much together, but they don't have much screen time so.

Senkaimon 09-28-2009 09:58 PM

I've noticed that, but they didn't get much screen time, so we don't really know.

Kuromaki 09-29-2009 05:44 AM

I never noticed that lol, but they probably haven't talked a lot because of their lack of screen time. I think I saw them talking together once in a flashback, but I'm not sure.

Hidden Ninja45 09-30-2009 07:25 PM

I didn't notice that either. I don't know for sure what that means. Itachi and Sasuke in flashbacks didn't seem like kids whose parents fought all the time or had problems.

Nicole 09-30-2009 11:11 PM

I didn't notice that either. Haha. Yeah, but Mikoto did say that they both talked to each other at night about their sons and stuff. I think that they just didn't get much screen time so no one really knows about how much they talked to each other.

Kenshin Mizoguchi 10-03-2009 10:39 AM

Lol, wow, I never noticed that! But like people had said, the only screentime they really got was a flashback, and then they were dead.

Miss Bella Rose 10-03-2009 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by age54321 (Post 197115)
Yesh. For those who don't know. (there are tons out there) Fugaku and Mikoto are Sasuke and Itachi's mom and dad. Now that that's over.....

Has anybody else ever noticed that they've NEVER said anything to eachother in the manga or the anime? It's kinda hilarious....or am I the only person in the world who notices them...

Honestly...no I haven't really noticed that ..:shock: pretty weird though

Merechan 02-23-2011 03:32 PM

They didn't seem all that loving... XD But I think she said they talked at night...?

Kakashi Hatake_Yamato 02-23-2011 06:27 PM

hmmm...ya........i never really noticed that till now

xMystery 02-28-2011 02:47 PM

Uh, i guess their not all important cuz they're already dead....
Most importantly is to show more about sasuke's past.
they were mostly talking to sasuke and itachi.

A7XNaruHina 06-01-2011 12:52 PM

i never payed attention to that but its true! i hate fugaku. hes so mean

A7XNaruHina 06-01-2011 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Merechan (Post 4774075)
They didn't seem all that loving... XD But I think she said they talked at night...?

maybe it wasnt talking lol

EternalSasuke 07-03-2013 11:16 PM

I think this has a lot to do with the Japanese culture where the wife quietly supports the husband in all of his dealings and he supports his wife by doing the dealings.
It's very strange to those who aren't familiar in with the Japanese culture, but once you've been exposed to it, it's actually very sweet.
They don't have to talk to each other in public because Fugaku already knows that he has Mikoto's support...that and they don't get much screen time at all

If you're still wondering; it has been mentioned in the manga that they do talk to each other...
Mikoto told Sasuke that Fugaku was always talking about him when they're alone...so they do talk. It would be nice to actually see them do it though

-The Narutoologist

Quote:

Originally Posted by A7XNaruHina (Post 5104106)
i never payed attention to that but its true! i hate fugaku. hes so mean

I don't think Fugaku was mean so much as preoccupied with everything that was going on. He was, after all, the head of the Uchiha Clan and thus had a lot going through his mind at the time.

-The Narutoologist