Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   Naruto Manga Archives (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=153)
-   -   This series is getting worse every chapter (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=45608)

ThePurpleChidori 02-13-2010 02:31 PM

This series is getting worse every chapter

I miss the old days of Naruto.

Not the ones where everyone is out of character, time is out of slack and such.

There have been multiple threads that just make me dislike the series more. Not that I hate it, it's still good, but if Kishi keeps this up...

Discuss.

NarutoUzumaki12 02-13-2010 02:34 PM

Re: This series is getting worse every chapter

well i hate it having Sasuke as the main charater these days,That defeats the purpose Naruto

ThePurpleChidori 02-13-2010 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NarutoUzumaki12 (Post 2445708)
well i hate it having Sasuke as the main charater these days,That defeats the purpose Naruto

Don't even get me started. It's why I didn't even include that in here.

Vatanui AKA Pride 02-13-2010 02:48 PM

Sasuke's involved in every arc, this series should be renamed Sasuke Shippuden.

Naruto's basically lost any potential nowadays, since it's all "Sasuke, Sasuke, Sasuke!" with him; the same with Sakura as well.

Other people should get more focus, like the Konoha 11, Raikage or Killer Bee, the other Villages, Gaara, etc.

KARINISSOSEXY 02-13-2010 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride (Post 2445784)
Sasuke's involved in every arc, this series should be renamed Sasuke Shippuden.

Naruto's basically lost any potential nowadays, since it's all "Sasuke, Sasuke, Sasuke!" with him; the same with Sakura as well.

Other people should get more focus, like the Konoha 11, Raikage or Killer Bee, the other Villages, Gaara, etc.

and then where would the story go? Your basically asking for fillers. Theres no storyline, just random village missions. That's boring. Don't like it, Dont read it. I think its great. It keeps me anxiously wanting to see whats gonna happen next. I mean, its about friendship. Naruto and Sasuke. not just sauske. and OF COURSE SASUKES INVOLVED IN EVERY ARC!! Hes a main character! Naruto;s involved in every arc too and you dont see people saying "well this should be renamed Naruto shippuden!"...... Wait. Nevermind. XD

But seriously, You dont see people saying it should be called Sakura shippuden, She's in every arc.

*Talim of the moonlight* 02-13-2010 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KARINISSOSEXY (Post 2446586)
and then where would the story go? Your basically asking for fillers. Theres no storyline, just random village missions. That's boring. Don't like it, Dont read it. I think its great. It keeps me anxiously wanting to see whats gonna happen next. I mean, its about friendship. Naruto and Sasuke. not just sauske. and OF COURSE SASUKES INVOLVED IN EVERY ARC!! Hes a main character! Naruto;s involved in every arc too and you dont see people saying "well this should be renamed Naruto shippuden!"...... Wait. Nevermind. XD

But seriously, You dont see people saying it should be called Sakura shippuden, She's in every arc.

Yeah! now i agree wtih you on that note. But what people are tryna say is that they miss when everyone was at a equal length of power and they showed all the charaters and didn't focus on one specific character......for like......8 chapters or so.

Vatanui AKA Pride 02-13-2010 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KARINISSOSEXY (Post 2446586)

You should be involved in every arc if you're a key factor of said arc. Tell me if Sasuke's a key factor of the Kakuzu & Hidan Arc or the Rescue Gaara Arc, which he wasn't. Even though, he was indirectly involved.

Not really. There's Akatsuki and Kabutomaru.

senji 02-13-2010 05:36 PM

what are you guys talking about hes one of the main character so of course he has to be in every arc

Vatanui AKA Pride 02-13-2010 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by senji (Post 2447620)
what are you guys talking about hes one of the main character so of course he has to be in every arc

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride (Post 2447575)
You should be involved in every arc if you're a key factor of said arc. Tell me if Sasuke's a key factor of the Kakuzu & Hidan Arc or the Rescue Gaara Arc, which he wasn't. Even though, he was indirectly involved.

Read this.

senji 02-13-2010 05:40 PM

Well they put him in the arcs so you wont forget about him and to keep his popularity from going down.

KARINISSOSEXY 02-13-2010 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride (Post 2447575)

which is exactly why he wasnt in any of those arcs, thank you for proving my point lol

The Shady Ninja 02-13-2010 06:08 PM

Agreed. I don't necessarily think it's getting worse EVERY chapter, but it's certainly starting to lack the essence of the story, because it's called 'Naruto.'

Vatanui AKA Pride 02-13-2010 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KARINISSOSEXY (Post 2447879)
which is exactly why he wasnt in any of those arcs, thank you for proving my point lol

Yes he was.

---------

Sakura fought Sasori to see if he had any info on Orochimaru, which would lead to Sasuke.

---------

Naruto thought of Sasuke during the training to obtain RasenShuriken.

The Shady Ninja 02-13-2010 06:12 PM

Naruto thinks of Sasuke a lot..! I think he does a lot more than he should..

Vatanui AKA Pride 02-13-2010 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Shady Ninja (Post 2447950)
Naruto thinks of Sasuke a lot..! I think he does a lot more than he should..

The guy DREAMS about Sasuke. He literally hyperventilated because of thinking too much of the Sauce.

The Shady Ninja 02-13-2010 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride (Post 2447965)
The guy DREAMS about Sasuke. He literally hyperventilated because of thinking too much of the Sauce.

Agreed, agreed.
Well, I guess it's sort of a good thing, since it gives him confidence, something to go after..

Vatanui AKA Pride 02-13-2010 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Shady Ninja (Post 2447986)
Agreed, agreed.
Well, I guess it's sort of a good thing, since it gives him confidence, something to go after..

True, but this is even worse than stalking.

Hence the HE DREAMS ABOUT HIM part.

senji 02-13-2010 06:18 PM

I think they should make naruto be less obsessed with sasuke

The Shady Ninja 02-13-2010 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride (Post 2448003)
True, but this is even worse than stalking.

Hence the HE DREAMS ABOUT HIM part.

That is very creepy.
Kishimoto's making SasuNaru/NaruSasu obviously obvious.

Vatanui AKA Pride 02-13-2010 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Shady Ninja (Post 2448024)
That is very creepy.
Kishimoto's making SasuNaru/NaruSasu obviously obvious.

There was a rumor that Kishi wanted to make SasuNaru come true at the end/near end of Part II, but he couldn't because of the fact that the series was in WSJ, a manga collection for shounen manga, but shounen-ai.