Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   Naruto Character Talk (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Whatever happened to Kabuto? (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=45443)

Seraphim 02-12-2010 11:27 AM

Whatever happened to Kabuto?

I mean, he appeared for a chapter and a half? not even that? and then he dissappeared. When/Where do you guys think he'll show up and what do you think he'll do?
Spoiler:
personally, I think the story will be resolved, Akatsuki will be defeated, Sasuke killed/reformed, Naruto marrying Hinata and/or Sakura (lol), and peace being restored to the ninja world. And then someone will just be like, "Oh. My. Gawd. What about Kabuto/Orochimaru?!" and then he'll show up and kill everyone.

kakashi_sempai 02-12-2010 11:42 AM

Re: Whatever happened to Kabuto?

well i think he will be back some other time during the story

Vocaloid 02-12-2010 12:56 PM

Just watch, in the next arc (or mini-arc) Kabuto will show up with Anko. She is looking for him, after all, and I'm pretty sure Kishi purposely had Anko try and find him for a reason. We'll see how much he's been taken over now by Orochimaru.

Hidden Ninja45 02-12-2010 02:24 PM

We don't know what happened to Kabuto. The last time we saw him, he went off somewhere. He is getting taken over by Orochimaru. I wonder why they sent Anko to look for him. Maybe it has something to do with her connection to Orochimaru.

noteusuck 02-12-2010 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vocaloid (Post 2436938)
Just watch, in the next arc (or mini-arc) Kabuto will show up with Anko. She is looking for him, after all, and I'm pretty sure Kishi purposely had Anko try and find him for a reason. We'll see how much he's been taken over now by Orochimaru.

yea i remember that, but wat happend with Orochimaru being killed in the Sasuke/Itachi battle? i mean
Spoiler:
sasuke kills Orochimaru. Kabuto obzorbs orochimaru's dead bodie to bring him to life. then when sasuke and itachi fight he shows up for like 2 mins and get killed :l
so idk lol

noteusuck 02-12-2010 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hidden Ninja45 (Post 2437721)
We don't know what happened to Kabuto. The last time we saw him, he went off somewhere. He is getting taken over by Orochimaru. I wonder why they sent Anko to look for him. Maybe it has something to do with her connection to Orochimaru.

probrobly, but has anybody ever seen her in curse mark mode?? and how does Anko have the curse mark bight if Juugo is the original carrier? and Anko was Orochimaru's student? o.O

Parak111 02-12-2010 02:59 PM

He said that he'd return to fight with Sasuke when he got control over Orochimaru's powers. Anko's after him too.

fox_of_life13 02-12-2010 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seraphim (Post 2436296)
I mean, he appeared for a chapter and a half? not even that? and then he dissappeared. When/Where do you guys think he'll show up and what do you think he'll do?
Spoiler:
personally, I think the story will be resolved, Akatsuki will be defeated, Sasuke killed/reformed, Naruto marrying Hinata and/or Sakura (lol), and peace being restored to the ninja world. And then someone will just be like, "Oh. My. Gawd. What about Kabuto/Orochimaru?!" and then he'll show up and kill everyone.

haha i love your theory but remember Kabuto obsorbed part of Orochimaru
Spoiler:
after Sasuke killed Orochimaru
so he(by he i mean Kabuto) probly will return and then he will need to be killed.

Kairi Hikaru 02-12-2010 03:38 PM

Spoiler:

Right before Naruto and company get to Madaras mansion, Orobuto/Kabumaru is going to jump out of the bushes. "Rawr!"

1 and a half seconds later he will go splodey from Narutos Rasengan. O:

The Tale of Kabumaru/Orobuto.

master kage mode 02-12-2010 03:49 PM

kabuto will probaly become stronger and fight naruto

<3Gaara_Girl<3 02-12-2010 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seraphim (Post 2436296)
Spoiler:

Hahahaha I like your theory! I totally would laugh so hard I'd cry if that happened... Then I would sue Kishi for a suckish story haha

senji 02-12-2010 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by <3Gaara_Girl<3 (Post 2438608)
Hahahaha I like your theory! I totally would laugh so hard I'd cry if that happened... Then I would sue Kishi for a suckish story haha

same here

Seraphim 02-13-2010 01:24 PM

My biggest question is whether he will be Kabuto or Orochimaru. Either way, he'll probably be pretty crazykillyoudeadstupid.

Madara Fanboy 02-13-2010 10:29 PM

he got killed off panel.

mangagirl 02-13-2010 10:29 PM

nobody knows we have to wait

senji 02-13-2010 10:31 PM

Spoiler:
Last thing i heard he was getting tracked down by anko!!

The Shady Ninja 02-13-2010 10:31 PM

I have no idea, honestly.

Kairi Hikaru 02-14-2010 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by senji (Post 2450494)
Spoiler:
Last thing i heard he was getting tracked down by anko!!

Spoiler:

Yeah. Danzo sent a few ANBU to try and find Kabuto before she does.

But Danzos dead....Soo...Idk how thats gonna work out.

senji 02-14-2010 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kairi Hikaru (Post 2454826)
Spoiler:

Yeah. Danzo sent a few ANBU to try and find Kabuto before she does.

But Danzos dead....Soo...Idk how thats gonna work out.

Spoiler:
i wonder what he is going to do with the part of orochimaru he absorbed

Rasen_Chidori 02-14-2010 09:31 PM

Karuto was being chased by Anko but an AMBU was sent after her by Danzo to find Kabuto first. Will Kabuto become Orochimaru????? Can't wait to see what is gonna happen.