Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   Naruto Games (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Other: Your game, your way (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=43869)

Chidorimaster22 01-30-2010 05:24 PM

Your game, your way

I think that a really cool game for Naruto would be that you selected a character (or made your own!) and played through the eyes of that character. You would have more oppourtunities than ever, such as meeting that person's family (if they have one), seeing that person's house, using that person's abilities, doing that person's missions and so on. You would start as a young child, before the academy and you would grow over time. Eventually you would become an Academy student and you would be able to see all of the academy, such as the roof, the class rooms, partake in classes and activites in the Academy, and do the exams and tests. You would help people with everyday jobs, just like a real academy student.

After that, you would move up to genin and be assinged a squad (or select your own!) and begin to do harder missions and you would get more freedoms. You could go farther from the village and do more, such as run faster, throw shuriken or kunia better and faster, jump higher, and more.

You could play more minigames such as cooking Ramen at Teiuchi's Ramen shop, making custom jutsu and weapons, and train more skills. The training field would be acsessable at this time and you could attempt to develope your own jutsu here or learn new ones here.
Of course, whoever you chose, would have a story line to them. Naruto, for example, would be out casted as a child and while in the academy and would have the constant need to proove himself. He would go through the process of failing the final academy exams, learning shadow clone jutsu, fighting Zabuza and Haku, ect. but you would be able to roam your enviornent and use it to your advantage during battles.

Example: Trees could be climbed and used to hide in or to provide a safe place to attack with shurikin or kunia knives. Rocks could be used as defensive structures and you could climb the walls a ways to fight. Building could be entered and climbed and fought in and fighting moves would look more like those in the show.
Basicly this would be a mostly free type game. There would be a story mode and you would move through the ranks, taking the Chunin exams, the genin exams, the jonin exams, and eventually become a sannin. Then, with hard work and determination, beat the game and become the hokage!

With chunin rank comes a vest (if your character wears one), more powerful jutsu, faster running, ability to go farther away from the village and go to other villages, higher jumps, stronger attacks, more accuricy with range weapons, and a wider selections of weapons. Harder and more dangerous missions would be unlocked, along with more minigames and, of course, more freedoms.

Jonin would become better at all of the listed things and would also be occassionally invited to Jonin Meetings which, based on the answers of the player, would effect the outcome of the game. Players would get the chance to go on spy missions, assasination missions, and more. Sometimes, the chance would arrise to guard highly important figures in the game.

Sannin rank would allow you to go all over the world of Naruto and go to all villages. You would have access to forbidden, secret, and extremly powerful jutsu and attacks. This would include the summoning jutsu, curse mark jutsu (for a few characters), and some characters would have geat controll over the demons inside of them (if they have one, which will bec known as a genin for most and some at child stature). Deseased figures could be revived at this point and the reaper deahh seal, on certain occasions, could be used at this point.

Hokage rank would give you it all. The greatest power and respect, the greatest jutsu, and all abilities. Access to all villages would become alvailible and the ability to controll the village would be unlocked. Many large scaled battles would be held in sequinces when the player could choose to ally a village, or wage war! You would send out your ninja's to fight the enemy ninja and you yourself would join in the conflict, using your own abilities and weapons to turn the tide of the battle. After Hokage Status was reached, a new game mode would become availible. In this game mode, you could design your own village, missions, citizens, and more.

As you progress through the ranks, your desisions will effect how your character progresses. Make choices for yourself instead of others, or for your own gain or use, and you may grow into an evil, powerful, and feared leader, but make desisions for your people and others before you, and you will become a powerful, respected, and loved leader.

Also, the game would be, basicly, never ending. There would be enough to do to keep your buisy for, hopefully, days and even when the game is "finished", there would still be new things to do. There would always be opportunities to do missions or wage war or hold a council, ect. As Hokage, whether good or bad, there would always be things to do. The Leaf Village would be huge and there would be different areas, such as a city area, and rural areas, ruins, and densly populated markets, high rooftops, and low shacks. Rivers and lakes would cut through the village and there would be real time gaming, such as morning, afternoon, evening, and nighttime. Different things would be availible during night and day and there would be oppourtunities to go to a hill just outside the village to watch the sun set over the land (no it's not pointless, each time you have the chance to get something useful, or... not so useful... it's all up to chance ^_^), either with your squad, your village friends, lots of people, or just alone. Alter the story to match your own character's personality, join the Anbu as a Jonin and more in the game know as Naruto: Life as a Shinobi. Also, please post what you think of the idea =)

junchurikioftheleaf 01-30-2010 05:27 PM

Re: Your game, your way

hmm so from reading the first parapagh its like a super awesome naruto version of assasins creed with like 100 diffretn story liens unlimited possibiltys and an overall awesome lvl of omnipotent

Chidorimaster22 01-30-2010 06:36 PM

Yeah I guess so lol. Never played Assasin's Creed so I'm not sure about that part but yes, basicly unlimited ways.

***V*** 01-30-2010 06:39 PM

It sounds awesume!

Chidorimaster22 01-30-2010 07:04 PM

Thank you for the feedback =) if you have a suggestion for the Title then please post it. :)

ItachiUchiha62 01-30-2010 09:36 PM

This idea sounds really cool. It would probably be the best Naruto game EVER!!! I REALLY hope this game get's put in! I might have a title idea for you later...

darkjam 01-30-2010 09:38 PM

This...Sounds...Awesome ^^, rep for sure ^^

Chidorimaster22 01-31-2010 05:25 AM

Thanks everyone for the great feedback =)

***V*** 01-31-2010 06:46 AM

The Naruto to game that you choose or create

this is all i could come up with.

Chidorimaster22 01-31-2010 06:51 AM

Lol well it's better than none.

Does anyone like Naruto Forge?

darkjam 02-01-2010 01:05 AM

Hmmmm, i dont think that is right, but i cant think of any XD.

Chidorimaster22 02-01-2010 05:02 AM

Lol your right.

ItachiUchiha62 02-01-2010 05:39 AM

Hmm... Maybe... NARUTO: FATE...? Just throwing out some random idea...:|

Chidorimaster22 02-01-2010 06:48 AM

It's better than my idea lol.

ItachiUchiha62 02-01-2010 08:52 PM

What was your idea?

darkjam 02-01-2010 10:07 PM

Mayb something like Naruto: Life as a shinobi. or something along those lines???

@ItachiUchiha62

Her idea was Naruto forge.

ItachiUchiha62 02-02-2010 04:43 AM

Oh, both of those are good :)

Chidorimaster22 02-02-2010 05:37 AM

I like that one, Naruto: Life as a Shinobi. I'm going to use that one for now =)

darkjam 02-02-2010 09:50 PM

YAY, thnx ^^

Chidorimaster22 02-03-2010 04:28 AM

Lol I should be thanking you since you came up with it lol. So.... Thanks! :D