Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   The Graveyard (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=107)
-   -   Mobile suit gundam verse vs. DBZ verse (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=43270)

dragonjinchuriki dj 01-24-2010 05:50 PM

Mobile suit gundam verse vs. DBZ verse

True DBZ charachters are extremley powerful but can they defeat giant robots that are as tall as the empire state building with beam rifles thats blasts are bigger than goku's kamehameha and thousands of other weapons and different mobile suits?

Raiden 01-24-2010 05:55 PM

Re: Mobile suit gundam verse vs. DBZ verse

This thread has been made before and GUNDAMVERSE WINS!!!!!!!!!

All thanks to Turn A Gundam and his Nino Bots

dragonjinchuriki dj 01-24-2010 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raiden (Post 2310854)
This thread has been made before and GUNDAMVERSE WINS!!!!!!!!!

All thanks to Turn A Gundam and his Nino Bots

oh crap sorry i didnt see a gundam vs. DBZ before i made this and what about the other gundams? such as burning gundam and shining gundam with there burning and shining fingers? or master gundams darkness finger or the dark gundams true form.....which is huge!!! O.O

Raiden 01-24-2010 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dragonjinchuriki dj (Post 2310883)
oh crap sorry i didnt see a gundam vs. DBZ before i made this and what about the other gundams? such as burning gundam and shining gundam with there burning and shining fingers? or master gundams darkness finger or the dark gundams true form.....which is huge!!! O.O

Oh Burning and Dark are too Much, there JUST like Goku but Over Sized, and then Lets not forget all Gundam has to do is Hold them off and get Genesis Ready, Fire it, and Blow The Earth up

dragonjinchuriki dj 01-24-2010 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raiden (Post 2310912)
Oh Burning and Dark are too Much, there JUST like Goku but Over Sized, and then Lets not forget all Gundam has to do is Hold them off and get Genesis Ready, Fire it, and Blow The Earth up

or dark or burning could go in space and both use sekyo tenkyoken to obliterate the land where the DBZ fighters are but i do agree that there both like oversized goku's and genisis would kill them unless they somehow use enough power to block it and also char could just drive axis into the earth as well

Raiden 01-24-2010 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dragonjinchuriki dj (Post 2310961)
or dark or burning could go in space and both use sekyo tenkyoken to obliterate the land where the DBZ fighters are but i do agree that there both like oversized goku's and genisis would kill them unless they somehow use enough power to block it and also char could just drive axis into the earth as well

Gundam owns lol I made a GundamSeedverse vs Eureka 7verse, who you think wins that?

zebrakiller 01-24-2010 06:25 PM

gundam in no way owns here... genesis is one planet buster vs. dbz which has multiple and people with small star durability. also, shining n burning dont hold a candle to the newer suits from wing and see...epyon anyone? how bout wing zero?? but even those couldnt take a multiplanet bust coordinated attack from cell, frieza, buu, goku, vegeta, trunks, cooler, broly, etc etc...

dragonjinchuriki dj 01-24-2010 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zebrakiller (Post 2311098)
gundam in no way owns here... genesis is one planet buster vs. dbz which has multiple and people with small star durability. also, shining n burning dont hold a candle to the newer suits from wing and see...epyon anyone? how bout wing zero?? but even those couldnt take a multiplanet bust coordinated attack from cell, frieza, buu, goku, vegeta, trunks, cooler, broly, etc etc...

maybe but that is if the villains such as cell,frieza,broly or kid buu would cooperate with the hero's especially since they hold grudges for being defeated by goku

zebrakiller 01-24-2010 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dragonjinchuriki dj (Post 2311244)
maybe but that is if the villains such as cell,frieza,broly or kid buu would cooperate with the hero's especially since they hold grudges for being defeated by goku

well if ur gonna play like that, look at gundam...how many different factions are there that can never get along, thats the whole premise of gundam...

Raiden 01-24-2010 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zebrakiller (Post 2311354)
well if ur gonna play like that, look at gundam...how many different factions are there that can never get along, thats the whole premise of gundam...

So tell me how DBZverse breath in Space? and Also Tell me how Goku stops a bunch of tiny Robots called Nino-bots from entering all of his holes and eating him Alive?

e710 01-24-2010 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raiden (Post 2311682)
So tell me how DBZverse breath in Space? and Also Tell me how Goku stops a bunch of tiny Robots called Nino-bots from entering all of his holes and eating him Alive?

well it showed them in space a couple of times and also dont forget about everyone else like frizas whole army and all the sayens and all the dead people like pikkon( i think that his name you know the grenn guy in the dead world tournament) and all gokus friends, and the androids and all the non main bosses like janmba, coler(and his whole freakin army of meta colers) so i pretty sure dbz outnumbers there opponent and thats how they win

Raiden 01-24-2010 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by e710 (Post 2311889)
well it showed them in space a couple of times and also dont forget about everyone else like frizas whole army and all the sayens and all the dead people like pikkon( i think that his name you know the grenn guy in the dead world tournament) and all gokus friends, and the androids and all the non main bosses like janmba, coler(and his whole freakin army of meta colers) so i pretty sure dbz outnumbers there opponent

Movies and Fillers are Non-cannon by the way

(yes what I hight lighted in red means it's Non-cannon)

and go back to waithing some gundam plz, Gundam is still making new Meches by the day, and Again how does Goku stop Nino-bots from going in side all of his holes and eatting him in side out

Oh wait also 00 Riser and Turn A can TELEPORT and it's much better Teleport then What Goku and Kid-Buu can do

e710 01-24-2010 08:11 PM

they all group up and obliterate the robots with all there attacks together before the robots do anything? and what the heck who makes the rules for these non canon things and why does everyone follow them

Raiden 01-24-2010 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by e710 (Post 2311951)
they all group up and obliterate the robots with all there attacks together before the robots do anything? and what the heck who makes the rules for these non canon things and why does everyone follow them

Non-canon means = Not real to the DBZverse because the man who made Dragonball and DragonballZ did not make it, and your really Under Rating Gundam Right now, all of G-gundam = DBZ anything under G-gundam Except for Turn A gundam can not beat DBZverse, everything Over Turn-A Owns DBZverse, How does Cell Stop Wing Gundam Twin Buster Rifle, witch is Plaint Busting and can be Spammed, How Does Goku Stop a Nuke, witch mind you when #16 said he was going to self distract, everyone ran in circles because he said he had a Nuke in him as well, hmm how they stop that? Oh and there SO much more I have not even Begin to talk about

zebrakiller 01-24-2010 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raiden (Post 2312000)
Non-canon means = Not real to the DBZverse because the man who made Dragonball and DragonballZ did not make it, and your really Under Rating Gundam Right now, all of G-gundam = DBZ anything under G-gundam Except for Turn A gundam can not beat DBZverse, everything Over Turn-A Owns DBZverse, How does Cell Stop Wing Gundam Twin Buster Rifle Solar Kamehameha, witch is Plaint Busting and can be Spammed it is also not planet busting or able to be spammed, best feat was destroying a colony and it needs to recharge after, How Does Goku Stop a Nuke Universal Spirit Bomb, nuff said, witch mind you when #16 said he was going to self distract, everyone ran in circles because he said he had a Nuke in him as well, hmm how they stop that?They were only concerned because he was going to destroy himself...its a discrepancy since a nuke couldnt even blow up the planet. Oh and there SO much more I have not even Begin to talk about

In yellow. The nanobots could be easily avoided, buu absorbs them all and destroys them with his messed up immune system...

Raiden 01-25-2010 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zebrakiller (Post 2312600)
In yellow. The nanobots could be easily avoided, buu absorbs them all and destroys them with his messed up immune system...

How do you Absorb what can't be seen? The Nano-Bots would Distory Buus Cells before He even knows whats going on

zebrakiller 01-25-2010 10:40 AM

the nanobots need to enter ur body to do any damage. they enter buu. buu destroys them. done and done. YELLOW

Raiden 01-25-2010 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zebrakiller (Post 2312600)
Solar Kamehameha, it is also not planet busting or able to be spammed, best feat was destroying a colony and it needs to recharge after, Universal Spirit Bomb, nuff said, They were only concerned because he was going to destroy himself...its a discrepancy since a nuke couldnt even blow up the planet

A Colony = A Moon and it can Be Spammed but not at the Lv of Planet of "Moon"and as for "Solor Kamehameha" Needs WAY more time to charge then The Twin Buster Rifle, and your a Noob if you really think Universal Spirit Bomb is going to work, that needs ALOT OF PREP TIME, Not even Genesis needs that much Prep, all Genesis needs is 1 hour, Boom Earth, and The Nukes in Gundam Blow up a Coloney that was BIGGER then Earth, How did they do that? They SPAMMED Nukes at it, Goku, Cell, Buu, No one in DBZverse is going to take that Lv of Spam, and then theres also the Solor Cannon witch only needs the Sun to power it up, and Sir 00 Riser is the same speed as SSJ4 Gogeta but No SSJ4 for your side Because like The Fillers and Movies, IT'S NON CANNON, Oh you tight

Raiden 01-25-2010 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raiden (Post 2313503)
and Stop with this Yellow stuff I thoght you High Lighted what I said

Read what I said here
Quote:

Originally Posted by zebrakiller (Post 2313506)
the nanobots need to enter ur body to do any damage. they enter buu. buu destroys them. done and done. YELLOW

and no Buu is not Smart, Nano-Bots can also Hurt him from the Out Side, The Nano-Bots can take any shape and form when they all combine, Almost like Metal Cooler when he Gets Hurt

zebrakiller 01-25-2010 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raiden (Post 2313523)
A Colony = A Moon and it can Be Spammed but not at the Lv of Planet of "Moon"and as for "Solor Kamehameha" Needs WAY more time to charge then The Twin Buster Rifle, and your a Noob if you really think Universal Spirit Bomb is going to work, that needs ALOT OF PREP TIME, Not even Genesis needs that much Prep, all Genesis needs is 1 hour, Boom Earth, and The Nukes in Gundam Blow up a Coloney that was BIGGER then Earth, How did they do that? They SPAMMED Nukes at it, Goku, Cell, Buu, No one in DBZverse is going to take that Lv of Spam, and then theres also the Solor Cannon witch only needs the Sun to power it up, and Sir 00 Riser is the same speed as SSJ4 Gogeta but No SSJ4 for your side Because like The Fillers and Movies, IT'S NON CANNON, Oh you tight

first off, a colony does not equal the size of the moon or the consistency of the moon. second, the colonies are not even close to as big as earth. third, i was merely illustrating the level of attacks dbz has, yeah the prep times are huge but no matter. frieza wrecked a planet with little prep, using his index finger...bye bye genesis. and no gundam is as fast as goku nor as maneuverable due to their size.

the biggest disadvantage is that the mobile suits still have to be piloted which means a quick destructo disc to the cockpit and the suit is useless.