Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   Naruto Games (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Naruto Clash of Ninja: Useless fun facts (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=42233)

One-Tailed Shukaku 01-15-2010 04:12 PM

Useless fun facts
 
Post fun facts about clash of ninja revolution 3 here that have nothing to do with strategies.
Example-
Today I found out that if you make a one on one on one match with tsunade jiraiya and orochimaru, they say that the past repeats it self.

EternalMedic 01-15-2010 11:41 PM

Re: Useless fun facts
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by One-Tailed Shukaku (Post 2248355)
Post fun facts about clash of ninja revolution 3 here that have nothing to do with strategies.
Example-
Today I found out that if you make a one on one on one match with tsunade jiraiya and orochimaru, they say that the past repeats it self.

They're specific?! SWEET. =D

When you do Tenten's 3-on-1 mission and you win, she says something like "My team sure is good for laughs. T_T" But I didn't think she said that to any other member of Team Gai on Singles. So she might be specific. Thanks!

But seriously, the Sannin thing sounds cool.

One-Tailed Shukaku 01-17-2010 09:00 AM

Re: Useless fun facts
 
Found a new one- but I don't really thing it is a useless funfact........chiyo has a shield if you press back- grab :o

ThePurpleChidori 01-17-2010 09:44 AM

Re: Useless fun facts
 
Cool.

I think you guys know this, but if you put Sasuke and Sai in a match, Sai says "I would get along better with you than Naruto." and Sasuke says, "Get outta my sight."

Frost ninja 01-17-2010 09:50 AM

Re: Useless fun facts
 
During kisame and itachi's special, itachi mispronounced kisame's name sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad

One-Tailed Shukaku 01-17-2010 01:11 PM

Re: Useless fun facts
 
I found a funny one, if you finish Jiraiya's 1 on 3 mission he says "what am I doing? I have research to do!" and he runs off with his pervy giggle :shock:

Konoha'sGreenThunder 01-17-2010 01:14 PM

Re: Useless fun facts
 
If you use back+a (gamecube remote) with Anbu Kakashi once you win the battle, he'll do Kakashi's stance and pull out a book, but there's nothing in his hand. I'm guessing it's a glitch from them using Kakashi as a base for him.

Frost ninja 01-17-2010 02:27 PM

Re: Useless fun facts
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by One-Tailed Shukaku (Post 2261429)
I found a funny one, if you finish Jiraiya's 1 on 3 mission he says "what am I doing? I have research to do!" and he runs off with his pervy giggle :shock:

Dont mean to be a bubble burster, thats just one of his normal ending taunts.

One-Tailed Shukaku 01-17-2010 02:31 PM

Re: Useless fun facts
 
I found a very good one, if you do Sakura's two player vs two player mission you start off as 2 v hiruko and when you beat hiruko sasori comes out of him :shock:

AschenBlade 01-17-2010 02:59 PM

Re: Useless fun facts
 
When Sasuke and Itachi fight, they have two endings, and I think openings. One of Itachi's victory lines against Sasuke is his "I'm sorry, Sasuke. Maybe next time." line.


I didn't think Itachi said Kisame's name wrong. O_o I say it as "Key-saw-may," so I thought Itachi said it right...

Quote:

Originally Posted by One-Tailed Shukaku (Post 2260124)
Found a new one- but I don't really thing it is a useless funfact........chiyo has a shield if you press back- grab :o

Have you seen that you can deflect explosive kunai back at the enemy with it?! =D

Frost ninja 01-17-2010 03:16 PM

Re: Useless fun facts
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AschenBlade (Post 2262282)
When Sasuke and Itachi fight, they have two endings, and I think openings. One of Itachi's victory lines against Sasuke is his "I'm sorry, Sasuke. Maybe next time." line.


I didn't think Itachi said Kisame's name wrong. O_o I say it as "Key-saw-may," so I thought Itachi said it right...



Have you seen that you can deflect explosive kunai back at the enemy with it?! =D

it sounds like "Keysehmeh" instead of "Kee-saw-may"

assassin 01-17-2010 03:19 PM

Re: Useless fun facts
 
here's one:
Spoiler:
did you know that a girl has a better chance of getting a boyfriend with hairy armpits?

unknown25mil 01-17-2010 03:34 PM

Re: Useless fun facts
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by assassin (Post 2262454)
here's one:
Spoiler:
did you know that a girl has a better chance of getting a boyfriend with hairy armpits?

Dude, that isn't what this thread is about. This is referring to the clash of ninja games, hence this being in the clash of ninja section of the forums.

One-Tailed Shukaku 01-24-2010 07:33 AM

Re: Useless fun facts
 
I found new ones-
Hiruko is immune to poison
If you move wii remote down during Deidara's C3 jutsu, it will do a lot more damage
:mrgreen:

EternalMedic 01-24-2010 01:39 PM

Re: Useless fun facts
 
Also, Deidara's the only Akatsuki member who fights other Akatsuki members in his 3-on-1 mission. *Random*


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:15 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.