Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   Naruto Games (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Naruto Clash of Ninja: I need help defeating Deidara (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=40782)

Sasuke/Itachi 01-02-2010 02:05 PM

I need help defeating Deidara

In ConR2 I'm playing Naruto in Nine-tails mode. Deidara keep on beatingme up. Throwing all of his explosive I need help.

Sai's brother 01-02-2010 02:11 PM

Re: I need help defeating Deidara

This is what I did

Use Down+A til' you get 3/4 chakra then jump and use Down+Special
Repeat until Deidara has
=====================
Health left. Then Max you chakra out and use your special before time runs out (Normal Special)

Sasuke/Itachi 01-02-2010 02:17 PM

O.K I'll try it

Sai's brother 01-02-2010 02:18 PM

Don't be mad if you don't get it on your first try. It took me a few tries to get it succesful.

kakashi 4 01-02-2010 02:20 PM

It was hard

narutoultra 01-02-2010 02:20 PM

You basically can't fight this guy head on. Spam Down-A as much as you can, sometimes i'll use the Jump-S. Basically what the guy above me said.

Sasuke/Itachi 01-02-2010 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sai's brother (Post 2162512)
Don't be mad if you don't get it on your first try. It took me a few tries to get it succesful.

Before I posted this thread I tried over 7 times

narutoultra 01-02-2010 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasuke/Itachi (Post 2162574)
Before I posted this thread I tried over 7 times

I'm not very good, took me at least 15-20 tries on 2 diffuculty, much more on 3.

Sasuke/Itachi 01-02-2010 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by narutoultra (Post 2162603)
I'm not very good, took me at least 15-20 tries on 2 diffuculty, much more on 3.

I'm not that terrible. It didn't take me a lon time to make it to that fight

unknown25mil 01-04-2010 06:09 AM

Watch out when you use your down a attack though because if he drops spiders as you come up under him, it is game over for you. I like to use his over a a a combo because it slashes him from a good distance and then goes into his down a attack safely. Also, any combo that knocks Deidara off of his feet will work against him as long as you can do it before he gets that first punch in. I couldn't usually get this to work though, so I stuck with his over a combo. I would also just use his ground down special instead of his air one, but the air one might be more effective. I've beaten him on all four difficulties, and each took at least 10 tries. The level four difficulty took over 30. It is mostly about luck. Also, I had some problems with him becuase I had my damage set to the highest to try and kill him faster. This would cause him to teleport right in the middle of the over a combo and I could never get it in. After I reduced the damage, the entire combo would hit and he would always teleport on the last hit where I can't be hit. That really helped. Anyway, good luck.