Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   Chats, Clubs and Families (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=54)
-   -   Fruit Basket FanClub!!! Join Today!!! (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=39861)

ShionUchiha 12-26-2009 11:28 PM

Fruit Basket FanClub!!! Join Today!!!

Join Today!!! The Fruit Basket FanClub!!!

This fanclub was made for fans like me. As we all know fruit basket revolves around Tohru Honda, an orphan girl who, after meeting Yuki, Kyo, and Shigure Sohma, learns that thirteen members of the Sohma family are possessed by the animals of the Chinese zodiac and are cursed to turn into their animal forms if they are embraced by anyone of the opposite sex.

The main purpose of this fanclub is so that fans (such as myself) can have a cool place to chat and talk about fruit basket related topics, such as;
  • Who's your favorite character (Tohru, Kyo, Yuki, ect.)
  • What you like about fruit basket (The characters, the storyline, ect.)
  • Which zodiac animal is your favorite (The rat, the cat, ect.)
Since this is the Fruit Basket FanClub it would only be natural to have members to represent the 12 animals of the zodiac + The Cat. So the first 13 members to join the Fruit Basket FanClub will be able to be any Zodiac animal (including the cat) of their choice. I've also decided that any additional members after that will be able to be the other Fruit Basket characters, such as; Tohru Honda, Arisa Uotani, Saki Hanajima, Prince Yuki Fanclub, Akito Sohma, ect.

Fruit Basket Quotes
Spoiler:
Tohru - If you think of someone's good qualities as the umeboshi in an onigiri, it's as if their qualities are stuck to their back! People around the world are like onigiri. Everyone has an umeboshi with a different shape and color and flavor. But because it's stuck on their back, they might not be able to see their umeboshi. "There's nothing special about me. I'm just white rice." [in her head] That's not true. There is an umeboshi -- on your back. [aloud] Maybe the reason people get jealous of each other, is because they can see so clearly the umeboshi on other people's backs. I can see them, too. I can see them perfectly. There's an amazing umeboshi on your back, Kyo-kun

Spoiler:
Yuki - (referring to the letter for Kisa from the teacher) Here. It says to 'like yourself.' But good things about yourself... how are you supposed to find them? I only know things I hate about myself. 'Cause that's all I know, I hate myself. But even if you force yourself to find good things... it feels so empty. It doesn't work that way. People like your teacher just don't get it. I think... when you hear someone say they like you, for the first time... then you can begin to like yourself. I think when someone accepts you, for the first time... you feel like you can... forgive yourself a little. You can begin to face your fears... with courage.

Spoiler:
Kyo - Maybe I'm not perfect. Maybe I have a long way to go. But someday... someday I'll be able to stand and walk on my own. Without hurting anyone... and without being a burden.

Spoiler:
Hatsuharu - Shut up . . . . Quit shouting like you're king of the freakin world, you're making my ears bleed you bastard. Now i've got some common sense for you. If i wore a tie, it wouldn't change who i am. If i had no piercings, it wouldn't mean i'm nice. And if my hair was black, it wouldn't stop me from kickin your ass! Who do you think you are anyway?! Do you think you're God! Huh?

Spoiler:
Kagura - It's just that I'm fighting the pain of lost love. I guess it's what you'd call a rude awakening... or, maybe... the weight of responsibility? But I'm fine. I'm fine. Caring for someone isn't based on logic. You can't really rationalize emotions. Once I think "I like him"... it's all over.

Spoiler:
Shigure - We've just witnessed a classic example of what I like to call 'misdirected rage'. Though I believe the technical term is being an ass.

Spoiler:
Momiji - But I think... I want to live with all my memories. Even if they're bad memories. Even if they're memories that only hurt me... that I'd rather forget. If I keep them and keep trying, without running away, then someday I'll be strong enough that those memories can't defeat me. I believe that because I want to think that there's no such thing as a memory that's ok to forget.

Spoiler:
Ayame - Strangely enough, when you get older, the things you didn't understand when you were a child... start to make sense. "When this happened, I should have done that." "When that happened, I should have said this." Those types of things. You start to understand rather than regret. It may be closer to repentance. So it may be that I do want to repent and erase the ignorant self from my childhood. Maybe that's what they mean when they say adults are selfish.

Spoiler:
Hiro - Since when did the "Cat" set the rules for this house? You mean to tell me that you contribute more to this house than anyone else? Do you pay all the bills? I can't stand people who do absolutely nothing but complain all the time!

Fruit Basket List of Characters
Spoiler:

Tohru Honda
Arisa Uotani (Yankee)
Saki Hanajima (Electric Girl)
Katsuya Honda (Tohru's Dad)
Kyoko Honda (Tohru's Mom)
Akito Sohma (Head of the Sohma Family)
Yuki Sohma (The Rat)
Kyo Sohma (The Cat)
Shigure Sohma (The Dog)
Kagura Sohma (The Boar)
Momiji Sohma (The Rabbit)
Hatori Sohma (The Dragon)
Hatsuharu Sohma (The Cow)
Ayame Sohma (The Snake)
Kisa Sohma (The Tiger)
Hiro Sohma (The Sheep)
Ritsu Sohma (The Monkey)
Isuzu "Rin" Sohma (The Horse)
Kureno Sohma (The Rooster)
Kazuma Sohma (Shishou)
Ren Sohma (Akito's Mother)
Mitsuru (Shigure's Editor)
Mine Kuramae (Ayame's Employee)
Motoko Minagawa (President of the Prince Yuki FanClub)
Minami Kinoshita (Vice-President of the Prince Yuki FanClub)
Mi Yamagishi (Member #1 of the Prince Yuki FanClub)
Mai Goto (Member #2 of the Prince Yuki FanClub)

Fruit Basket FanClub Members
Spoiler:

ShionUchiha - President of the Fruit Basket FanClub
cherryflower - The Boar (Kagura)
natsumiuchiha16 - The Monkey (Ritsu)

Fruit Basket FanClub Agenda
"All members of the Fruit Basket FanClub must check this agenda daily to see what's new"
Spoiler:

December 27, 2009 -
  • The Fruit Basket FanClub was made
  • The first 2 members were recruited
  • The Boar (Kagura) and The Monkey (Ritsu) positions were filled

cherryflower 12-27-2009 08:18 AM

Re: Fruit Basket FanClub!!! Join Today!!!

I'll join

and be the horse in the zodiac....or maby the tiger..... or the boar...... I do like kagura...... Why is it so hard to choose >.<

... I'll be kagura the boar.

natsumiuchiha16 12-27-2009 09:00 AM

i'll join i want to be the monkey since that is my zodiac animal and i like ristu

cherryflower 12-27-2009 09:22 AM

Cool, my animal is a cow

ShionUchiha 12-27-2009 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cherryflower (Post 2104981)
I'll join

and be the horse in the zodiac....or maby the tiger..... or the boar...... I do like kagura...... Why is it so hard to choose >.<

... I'll be kagura the boar.

I've added you to the members list

ShionUchiha 12-27-2009 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by natsumiuchiha16 (Post 2105114)
i'll join i want to be the monkey since that is my zodiac animal and i like ristu

kk. I've added you to the members list