Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   Naruto Games (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm: Ultimate Ninja Heroes three anounced. (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=33881)

Ockinga 11-17-2009 02:13 PM

Ultimate Ninja Heroes three anounced.

I just got my issue of shonen jump and Ultimate ninja heroes 3 will come out in spring 2010. It has 35 characters including team hebi and covers the whole anime up to the battle with hidan and kakazu. This makes feel alot better about un5 not comming out.

Lone Wolf 11-17-2009 02:13 PM

Re: Ultimate Ninja Heroes three anounced.

A bit late??? Already a thread for this with a Youtube video.

Ockinga 11-17-2009 02:17 PM

I know I just realized that haha. oh well

One-Tailed Shukaku 11-17-2009 03:02 PM

No, the youtube vid says this is accel 3 when it is not... it is another game >.> i bet you its not accel 3 too because it did not even come out in japan yet...they take a long time to translate games too......

One-Tailed Shukaku 11-17-2009 03:03 PM

And if you are going to post anything bad about me ( that means you narutosagetoad) then don't post anything at all and keep your comments to yourself

NAGATO_PAIN 11-17-2009 04:42 PM

This kid lmao!!!!!!!! you just saw the video and made it up i bet how sad.....and here he goes again with his unwinning arguements!!!!!!!

Fliparrachii 11-17-2009 04:52 PM

Leave One-Tailed Shukaku alone, he might actually know something about this more than any of you people.

Sasuke 11-17-2009 05:52 PM

I can't wait for this game, but I am still getting Accel 3 for Christmas!

ino6 11-17-2009 07:11 PM

Ockinga is not lieing i got the shonen jump to and it says U.S version of accel 3 but it wont have as many characters if you dont believe it than go buy shonen jump

One-Tailed Shukaku 11-17-2009 09:49 PM

Dosent matter i want a ps2 game :twisted:!!!!! i dont have a freakin psp :evil:

One-Tailed Shukaku 11-17-2009 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ino6 (Post 1763324)
Ockinga is not lieing i got the shonen jump to and it says U.S version of accel 3 but it wont have as many characters if you dont believe it than go buy shonen jump

But the magazine never says its accel 3 it just says its ultimate ninja heroes 3........:shock:

NAGATO_PAIN 11-18-2009 05:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by One-Tailed Shukaku (Post 1764276)
But the magazine never says its accel 3 it just says its ultimate ninja heroes 3........:shock:

Did the magazine say when UN4 was gonna be released say ACCEL on it??????????????????NO! so your wrong kid......

Eagles996 11-18-2009 07:21 AM

I wanna see how good the game is

One-Tailed Shukaku 11-18-2009 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NAGATO_PAIN (Post 1764834)
Did the magazine say when UN4 was gonna be released say ACCEL on it??????????????????NO! so your wrong kid......

Im not saying ultimaten inja heroes 3 is accel 3 im sayign the oposite... ultimate ninja heroes 3 is another game

And we knew un4 was accel because well first of all VIZ said it was and 2nd everyone knew accel is the seuqle to narutimate hero 3 which was ultimate ninja 4 here

optimuskage 11-18-2009 01:58 PM

the game is a down-graded version of Accel 3. in other words, Accel 3 has more characters, more up to date jutsus and goes farther into the story even having the 6 Paths of Pein and Sage Mode Jiraiya

optimuskage 11-18-2009 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by One-Tailed Shukaku (Post 1764271)
Dosent matter i want a ps2 game :twisted:!!!!! i dont have a freakin psp :evil:

well then, get a PSP, it's not that hard

One-Tailed Shukaku 11-18-2009 02:18 PM

No point if they are going to stop making games for it in 2-3 years

One-Tailed Shukaku 11-18-2009 02:19 PM

And if it a downgraded version then its not accel 3... accel 3 is only accel 3 if it goes up to itachi arc...if it goes up to kakuzu it isent accel 3 but another game that has same controls as accel 3

NAGATO_PAIN 11-18-2009 04:17 PM

Instead of you keep posting and posting after every MINUTE cuz ive noticed it idk wut ur trying to accompliss on posting after every post every MINUTE your done.......so just SAY EVERYTHING in a SINGLE post until SOMEONE else replies back plz and geez......

Ockinga 11-18-2009 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by One-Tailed Shukaku (Post 1764276)

Go read my first post dude. I said Ultimate Ninja Heroes three I neversaid accel 3, but I Do agree with you. it's a different game completely. It covers the anime from episode 1 all the to Hidan and Kakazu. Accel 1 and 2 overlap with UNH3, therefore it is not the same as accel three. It's developed by the same people so expect similiarities. That being said this is what American fans will get instead of accel 3 because that series has been discontinued in the states