Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   The Graveyard (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=107)
-   -   Cannonbolt vs. Choji (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=33779)

ECW Original 11-16-2009 06:05 PM

Cannonbolt vs. Choji
 
From Ben 10.Who wins?

RSAHinataSpringbokF1 11-16-2009 06:15 PM

Re: Cannonbolt vs. Choji
 
Choji wins.

321zigzag1 11-16-2009 06:16 PM

Re: Cannonbolt vs. Choji
 
What can cannonbolt do?

MannyGAGA 11-16-2009 06:16 PM

Re: Cannonbolt vs. Choji
 
choji wins he can become a ball and more.

Raiden 11-16-2009 06:19 PM

Re: Cannonbolt vs. Choji
 
I think Cannonbolt is faster and tuffer tho? like Sonic fast right?

Sasori_X 11-16-2009 06:20 PM

Re: Cannonbolt vs. Choji
 
Name some of Cannonbolt's feats or else your going to be getting nothing but fanboy response like this one:
Quote:

Originally Posted by RSAHinataSpringbokF1 (Post 1754546)
Choji wins.


Raiden 11-16-2009 06:22 PM

Re: Cannonbolt vs. Choji
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Raiden (Post 1754596)
I think Cannonbolt is faster and tuffer tho? like Sonic fast right?

if I'm right Cannonbolt wins

321zigzag1 11-16-2009 06:29 PM

Re: Cannonbolt vs. Choji
 
So what can cannonbolt do again?

Ben 10 creatures usually don't exceed sound or subsonic except like very few.

Raiden 11-16-2009 06:31 PM

Re: Cannonbolt vs. Choji
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 321zigzag1 (Post 1754745)
So what can cannonbolt do again?

Ben 10 creatures usually don't exceed sound or subsonic except like very few.

but when Cannonbolt go's in barrel rolls he moves really fast

321zigzag1 11-16-2009 06:32 PM

Re: Cannonbolt vs. Choji
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Raiden (Post 1754782)
but when Cannonbolt go's in barrel rolls he moves really fast

Define fast

Raiden 11-16-2009 06:35 PM

Re: Cannonbolt vs. Choji
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 321zigzag1 (Post 1754800)
Define fast

fast where your enemy's can't move out the way, even if they try they still get hit, and if anything gets in the way of Cannonbolt, he will just tank right thorgh it and brake it and keep the same speed going, but Choji does have his Butterfly mode Hmmm hard choice for me

Sasori_X 11-16-2009 06:37 PM

Re: Cannonbolt vs. Choji
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Raiden (Post 1754844)
fast where your enemy's can't move out the way, even if they try they still get hit, and if anything gets in the way of Cannonbolt, he will just tank right thorgh it and brake it and keep the same speed going, but Choji does have his Butterfly mode Hmmm hard choice for me

Well thats if Choji himself has a death wish for himself. Unless Kishi steps in and revives him........

Vatanui AKA Pride 11-16-2009 06:40 PM

Re: Cannonbolt vs. Choji
 
Ah, the two have many similarities.

Anyways, Cannonbolt wins. He seems faster while in his ball mode, and is also durable enough to survive a fall from the upper atmospheres of the Earth.

Raiden 11-16-2009 06:43 PM

Re: Cannonbolt vs. Choji
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride (Post 1754901)
Ah, the two have many similarities.

Anyways, Cannonbolt wins. He seems faster while in his ball mode, and is also durable enough to survive a fall from the upper atmospheres of the Earth.

Oh yeah he did, Cannonbolt wins then

Sasori_X 11-16-2009 06:43 PM

Re: Cannonbolt vs. Choji
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride (Post 1754901)
Ah, the two have many similarities.

Anyways, Cannonbolt wins. He seems faster while in his ball mode, and is also durable enough to survive a fall from the upper atmospheres of the Earth.

:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

Thats some durability. But how fast do you think Cannonbolt can go while spinning?

321zigzag1 11-16-2009 06:43 PM

Re: Cannonbolt vs. Choji
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Raiden (Post 1754844)
fast where your enemy's can't move out the way, even if they try they still get hit, and if anything gets in the way of Cannonbolt, he will just tank right thorgh it and brake it and keep the same speed going, but Choji does have his Butterfly mode Hmmm hard choice for me

Thats relative to the enemy depending on its reaction speed and such.

Hmm I would go look it up.

321zigzag1 11-16-2009 07:06 PM

Re: Cannonbolt vs. Choji
 
Cannonbolt is not really fast unless in cannonball mode he becomes faster.

DUe to the great durability I don't know what Choji can do other than trying to bash it in giant form.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:14 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.