Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   Naruto Anime Discussion (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   the end of naruto (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=3069)

KrInArD 05-07-2009 11:36 AM

the end of naruto

how do you think naruto will end? all the major characters (or semi-major characters how ever you perceive it) are dying and it seems like its winding down

seannfma 05-07-2009 11:50 AM

Re: the end of naruto

Quote:

Originally Posted by KrInArD
how do you think naruto will end? all the major characters (or semi-major characters how ever you perceive it) are dying and it seems like its winding down

The ending is in veiw....but the major charecters dying is how naruto moves on with his life. About the how its gonna end the world is at eternal peice and everyone is in their 20's and Naruto is the hokage.

shino 4 05-07-2009 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seannfma1
Quote:

The ending is in veiw....but the major charecters dying is how naruto moves on with his life. About the how its gonna end the world is at eternal peice and everyone is in their 20's and Naruto is the hokage.

I agree with that

itachiuchiha85 05-08-2009 12:34 AM

oh man i dont even wanna know or think how its gonna end. but cant or can wait to see it lol

pattypat 05-08-2009 02:50 AM

Well I think it will end when every ninja's are at peace and each of the casts of the show will be married with sons and daughters.............................. HEHEHEHE

KrInArD 05-08-2009 03:50 AM

Well if it does i hope nartuo gets hinata its been a long time coming...

Hinata Rox ? 05-08-2009 05:36 AM

Quote:

I'm hoping Naruto and Hinata will be together.
(lmao cause I just noticed my signature.)
Well it's just a fantasy SasuHina.
Spoiler:
I cried cause Kakashi died and Itachi died and Pervy-sage died and Hinata almost died but didn't thank god.

KrInArD 05-08-2009 09:29 AM

yeah for real i hope they will ima big fan of naruhina but thats just me being a hopeless romantic haha :mrgreen:

shinobi4000 05-08-2009 09:29 AM

they die, right? well some of them like little by little, like thrid hokage, asuma..... and so on

KrInArD 05-08-2009 09:37 AM

some of them die but i mean like the main characters does naruto die in a blaze of glory or become the hokage

unica 05-08-2009 09:50 AM

oohh...i dont want to think that naruto will end..huhuhu :(
but maybe it's ending is when naruto is already a hokage. And the others will die and some will continue their journey of their own life.

yokokurama 05-08-2009 11:36 AM

like everyone dies, I think its kind of cheap. And then somehow the young students become Godly powerful even compared with the jounin and stuff who have been training years longer.

Darkkyuubi34 05-08-2009 07:29 PM

I think Naruto will kill
Spoiler:
pain
then try to convince sasuke to come back they fight one dies

KrInArD 05-08-2009 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darkkyuubi34
I think Naruto will kill
Spoiler:
pain
then try to convince sasuke to come back they fight one dies

well if thats the case then i hope sasuke does then but the plots too intricate to guess correctly what could happen

zerosameri 05-08-2009 07:45 PM

a bettal till the death naruto v.s sasuke and sai v.s songetsu

Yajyuu Mikazuki 05-08-2009 07:45 PM

I hope it goes on for a long time. If I have kids it would be cool if we could watch Naruto together :D.

zerosameri 05-08-2009 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sai Inuzuka
I hope it goes on for a long time. If I have kids it would be cool if we could watch Naruto together :D.

i bet i would be cool.

Ashen 05-08-2009 08:24 PM

There are actually a lot of loose ends to the series that still need to be covered.
Spoiler:
Orochimaru fused with Kabuto, Tobi and his plans, sasuke, Naruto's battle with Pain.

At this rate the manga could go on for another year or two at least. Unless the author tries to cover all of that too quickly which I doubt would happen.