Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   The Bowl (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   creating a tailed beast (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=30147)

flamey234 10-29-2009 09:29 AM

creating a tailed beast

If you could choose the animal to be a 10 tailed kyuubi (beast), what would that animal be? can be a mythical beast if you want. (WARNING: could contain spoilers!!!)

flamey234 10-29-2009 09:29 AM

Re: creating a tailed beast

I would make it a 10 tailed dragon

Reala 10-29-2009 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flamey234 (Post 1554265)
I would make it a 10 tailed dragon

Same! Dragons are made out to be one of the most dangerous creatures to come across, aswell as it'd look epic!!

SasukeFallen 10-29-2009 10:49 AM

OCTOPUS! I'd be all wiggly, wiggly, I have more tails then other outopi!! XD

really though I think I'd make a Dragon or ten-tailed Pikachu lol, but really Dragon is the collest thing I can think of.

(un)Godly Hiroku 10-29-2009 11:02 AM

i would make it a ten tailed fox like being and name it juubi and it would have one big eye with the rinnegan and sharingan together....very original huh? xD

flamey234 10-29-2009 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SasukeFallen (Post 1554375)
OCTOPUS! I'd be all wiggly, wiggly, I have more tails then other outopi!! XD

really though I think I'd make a Dragon or ten-tailed Pikachu lol, but really Dragon is the collest thing I can think of.

isn't the octopus already taken? I thought they combined that with a bull to make the 8-tailed kyuubi. oh well, i did say any animal.

kay 10-29-2009 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by (un)Godly Hiroku (Post 1554391)
i would make it a ten tailed fox like being and name it juubi and it would have one big eye with the rinnegan and sharingan together....very original huh? xD

yes how original to copy the 10 tailed beast

Sasuke726 10-29-2009 11:36 AM

Id make a 13 tailed lycanthrope

Cyl 10-29-2009 11:48 AM

Spoiler:

The Ten-Tailed Beast (十尾, Jūbi) is the original, primordial demon of the Naruto universe. All nine of the tailed beasts are but portions of chakra divided from the Ten-Tails. Madara Uchiha's ultimate goal, the Moon's Eye Plan, is to capture and merge all nine of the tailed beasts back into the Ten-Tails, and become its host to cast the reflection of his Sharingan on the moon, casting a genjutsu known as the Infinite Tsukuyomi which will put the entire world under his control.

or i would make a ten tailed lion :p BETTER YET A TEN TAILED LIGER
Spoiler:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...ger_couple.jpgThe liger is a hybrid cross between a male lion (Panthera leo) and a tigress

Quote:

Originally Posted by flamey234 (Post 1554423)
isn't the octopus already taken? I thought they combined that with a bull to make the 8-tailed kyuubi. oh well, i did say any animal.

LOL, the 8 tailed is called Hachibi

flamey234 10-29-2009 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyl (Post 1554488)
Spoiler:

The Ten-Tailed Beast (十尾, Jūbi) is the original, primordial demon of the Naruto universe. All nine of the tailed beasts are but portions of chakra divided from the Ten-Tails. Madara Uchiha's ultimate goal, the Moon's Eye Plan, is to capture and merge all nine of the tailed beasts back into the Ten-Tails, and become its host to cast the reflection of his Sharingan on the moon, casting a genjutsu known as the Infinite Tsukuyomi which will put the entire world under his control.

or i would make a ten tailed lion :p BETTER YET A TEN TAILED LIGER
Spoiler:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...ger_couple.jpgThe liger is a hybrid cross between a male lion (Panthera leo) and a tigress

LOL, the 8 tailed is called Hachibi

I didn't know about 10-tails before I made this but when i heard about it I wanted to find out what it was since it hasn't been mentioned (or i missed it) in the manga I read. Thanks for the info.:D

Vocaloid 10-29-2009 04:14 PM

It wouldn't be called a 10-tailed Kyuubi beast because Kyuubi means 'Nine-tails'. And the 8-tailed is a creature common in Japanese folklore called the Ushi-Oni, which has the torso of a bull but everything else is that of a sea creature.

If I could re-create the 10-tailed, I would also make it a Dragon, a Phoenix, or even make it humanoid.

Kiba_Inuzuka 10-29-2009 04:26 PM

a wolf

Reala 10-29-2009 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vocaloid (Post 1557339)
If I could re-create the 10-tailed, I would also make it a Dragon, a Phoenix, or even make it humanoid.

the humanoid one sounds interesting

Space Cowboy Sasori 10-29-2009 04:30 PM

I would make it an Elephant/Mammoth.

RockyL 10-29-2009 04:32 PM

10 tailed badger, sure itd look weird but itd be totally epic, and its not the size of a normal badger, think Gamabunta size.

flamey234 10-29-2009 05:03 PM

Quote:

It wouldn't be called a 10-tailed Kyuubi beast because Kyuubi means 'Nine-tails'. And the 8-tailed is a creature common in Japanese folklore called the Ushi-Oni, which has the torso of a bull but everything else is that of a sea creature.

oh yeah, tailed beast are call biju aren't they? now I remember. I knew kyuubi didn't sound right:oops::oops:

dragonjinchuriki dj 10-29-2009 05:04 PM

Quote:

i totally agree with you on making it a dragon.........

Chidori365 10-29-2009 05:06 PM

I would create the Juugobi tailed beast

Chidori365 10-29-2009 05:07 PM

better yet a nijuugobi tailed beast and it would be a Dog

Chidori365 10-29-2009 05:29 PM

What can nobody beat my demon or did I post it wrong??