Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   Naruto Games (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Naruto Ultimate Ninja: Who here thinks that... (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=29469)

Hidan 10-24-2009 02:15 PM

Who here thinks that...

Who here thinks that Pain and Konan are going to be in Accel 3, they haven't shown any game play/videos of them in it and just because Pain is on the cover doesn't mean he is playable (I mean look at UN1's cover) But if anyone says "Well, Konan can't be in it because she has barley fought" just to let you know, she has done enough stuff to be added to the game if Karin could be xD but yeah, what do you guys think of this?

Kobata 10-24-2009 02:24 PM

Re: Who here thinks that...

Video games creators always make up attacks for a character's lack of techniques, Konan, Pain, SM Jiraiya could be in this. It might go up to the end of hunt for Itachi Arc after the fight between Sasuke and Itachi

Shika-fiend 10-24-2009 02:26 PM

He should be in it because I think they go up to the Jiraiya vs Pain arc. We should at least SEE him in story mode.

Hidan 10-24-2009 02:27 PM

Also to add Pain could have something like Tayuya's forward circle attack where she summons the dokis except for Pain one of the other Paths come in and fight for like 2 seconds, and the special he could summon all six and say Deva Path hits the opponent and Animal Summons a animal to knock him away then Asura Path shoots it and the opponent parley dodges it by turning then you see Naraka Path hit the opponent to the ground and all the paths surround him and stab the opponent with black chakra rods.

For Konan she could use paper kunai for a weapon, then she could have that angle wings mode for her mode (like nine tailed mode) and she could pretty much fire paper at the opponent and for her special she could first diverse from the ground and reform in the air in the angle wings mode, then she sends paper all around the opponent and then sends it straight inwards then it does a close up on her face and she states something in Japanese, that is what I think there abilities are.

Kobata 10-24-2009 02:27 PM

Theres no such thing as Jiraiya vs Pain arc, theres Only Hunt For Itachi are and theres the Pain Invasion Arc.

Fan of Minato 10-24-2009 02:30 PM

Jiraiya vs Pain is a mini arc. It goes from Jiraiya's invasion of Ame to the end of the battle...
I'd say that Pain animal has a good chance of being in it. It could be like Accel 1 and stop in the middle of Jiraiya vs. Pain.

Hidan 10-24-2009 02:31 PM

Edit: NM that wasn't me xD

Nick Tasogare 10-24-2009 02:34 PM

Well, they could fashion Konan the way they had Deidara fight, and then with Pain, each combo could call upon one of the 6 Paths to do what ever they are able to do.

Gaaragirl54 10-24-2009 02:37 PM

Dude i sure hope so that would be awesome

Hidan 10-24-2009 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nick Tasogare (Post 1511375)
Well, they could fashion Konan the way they had Deidara fight, and then with Pain, each combo could call upon one of the 6 Paths to do what ever they are able to do.

Oh yeah, so that is who I was thinking of (Deidara's fighting style)

Shika-fiend 10-24-2009 02:50 PM

Well then Jiraiya vs Pain would be in the middle of Hunt for Itachi.

Naruto321 10-24-2009 03:29 PM

I think they will have that part for the next game or something. I don't know really, its just a guess.

Shika-fiend 10-25-2009 09:58 AM

Well, we might have to just wait until the game comes out to see.

ShadowKyuubi 10-25-2009 03:21 PM

pein and konan won't be in any of the accel games actually...unfortunately...

Naruto321 10-25-2009 05:39 PM

How come?

sasu_girl 10-25-2009 05:40 PM

they most likely will

chieron 11-01-2009 06:42 PM

of course not shippuden here is only on episode 4

brunz 11-06-2009 04:23 PM

yeah i think they will be in it...i hope anyway

and @chieron we are talking about the Japanese release of the game which in japan are up to ep 134 and your wrong in english they've released up to ep 13 on itunes.

and i hope the accel series is done i hope they do a mammoth game with like from ep 1 of Naruto to end of Shippuden that would be awesome

Memitim 11-20-2009 12:08 PM

yes..