Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   Naruto Character Talk (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Create your character! (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=29268)

god of puppets 10-23-2009 02:59 PM

Create your character!

Ok i know alot, and i mean ALOT of you have ideas for characters, and i want to see them. So here you can post your dream ninja character, his/her jutsus, weapons, story, demon, village, whatever! you can even roleplay if you want, just a few rules:

1.Absolutly NO godmodding! i cannot stress this enough, no instant kill jutsus/kekkai genkais, no ultimate defence (unless there is a weakspot, but you must pm me it) no unbeatable characters. If you believe someone is godmodding, pm me and ill handle it.

2. No flaming, obvious reasons

3. also, do not take jutsus out of the show and change a little bit to make them urs (ie. dark rasengan:its like the rasengan, only its black colored chakra and 10x more powerful)

other than that, do whatever you want! any new ideas, pm me

Ace adventurer 10-24-2009 04:33 AM

Re: Create your character!

My Dream Ninja's name is Ace Novix and his jutsus are

ninja art; wolf rage
ninja art; arena of teeth
lightning style; lightning bomb

I'm a

his story
Ace parents died when he was 3 and lived by himself ever since. Now he is a 9 year old who is the first junin in The village of Animals

mo' 11-03-2009 04:32 PM

My character is named Mo' uchiha hyuga. He is half Uchiha and Hyuga. Is saskue's cousin and his grandpa is mardra uchiha. He wants to kill madra because he killed his mom and dad. he's from the wind village. Has the Byakugan and Sharingan mixed together to make it's own eye. Has the fire, wind,and lighting elements. His moves are chidoir-gan, summoning cat justu, fire stye fire rotation jutsu, fire palms, 1-7 8 gates, wind ball jutsu, light shock, fire stye fire tsunami jutsu, and idol barrage. Has the 7 tallied beast, curse mark and has a pill that turns has ckarke 3 times stronger and green. Has looks like marda but shorter hair.

RockyL 11-03-2009 06:37 PM

my characters name is Kyuusoku. he is fast and uses water style jutsu. check my sig if you want to see a picture of him.

HokageSoulReaper 11-03-2009 08:17 PM

I have an idea for one, but first gotta ask..........is giving him the ability of using all elemental styles (which he earned though a tougher than hell training) counts as godmodding?

uchihasurvivor 11-04-2009 08:16 AM

my characters name is Sugoku.
her clan is shibutsa clan that resides on the point on which all the five countries meet.
story-
born as demon was sent by clan people to fight for herself so that she could grow stronger, then she went to her clan again to learn other techniques. clan people welcome and respect her power. she is wind and lightnening type. was adopted by sasuke's aunt when was a baby.

uchiashishui 11-04-2009 06:26 PM

my character is homaru uchia

story
born from uchia with shadow demon motori and ocular jutsu sharingan used as weapon until age 14 when made anbu black ops and jonin.

jutsu

ninja art: summoning jutsu
ninja art: shadow clone
earth style: meteor shower
fire style: phoniex flower
fire style: dragon flame jutsu
water style water dragon jutsu

current affiliation: akatsuki

:Gaara: 11-04-2009 06:27 PM

Jiidhre Hamakin

Bio- A old ninja from the mountains of the sand village.... The trainer of all the sand warriors!!!

(short, sweet and to the point!!)

Hidan of the Mist 11-10-2009 04:57 PM

this should be in another section though -_-

C. Hook 11-10-2009 05:16 PM

My name is Marietta Ebony Sparklypu Studia. My eyes are purple. My hair is also purple. My weapon is a giant katana with flames painted on it that is 12 feet long (Even though the length would make it technically not a katana), but I wield it effortlessly. Its handle is purple. I can turn into a wolf. I sparkle in the sunlight. All the bad guys hate me, and all the good guys love me. Sasuke is in love with me. I am an independant woman. I wield shadow magic, but I'm not evil, but I've a goth and still troubled.

Amidoinitrite?:roll:

Anyway...

My character's name is C. Hook.

He possesses no clear physical abilities/weaknesses other than being morbidly obese. He possesses no jutsu other than a sound jutsu that allows his obnoxious squealing to reach levels at which everyone else covers their ears.

He is also secretly Tobi.

Chidori stream 11-11-2009 09:58 AM

name: Ligthning

chakra nature: Lightning

dream jutsu: You may never know

Sai9497 11-11-2009 06:30 PM

My characters Name is Alan Roseq (Rose-ec). He is an Elite Genin.
He Uses Lightning and Water.
Weapons
1.) Katana
2.) Shruiken
3.) Fuma Shruiken
Jutsu List
Lightning Element List
1.) Lightning Strike ( Only when Thunder clouds are around. C-Rank jutsu.)
2.) Lightning Beast ( Summons a beast created from lightning only when Thunder clouds are around. C-Rank jutsu. Note he will be able to use these Lightning jutsus when he perfects his Lightning Chakra.)
Water Element List
1.) Tidal Wave ( This jutsu can only be used if you are around water. D-Rank jutsu.)
Other Jutsu
1.) Transformation Jutsu ( E-Rank Jutsu.)
2.)Clone Jutsu ( E-Rank.)
3.) Substitution Jutsu ( E-Rank.)

sarutobi17 11-13-2009 02:50 PM

z sarutobi.has alot of jutsu of all five elements.member of the sarutobi family.and can summon a giant wolf.and an elite chunin with high potential.

The End 11-17-2009 07:12 AM

only a character???!! i have made up in my mind a whole story about me being a ninja!!!
So My character doesn't have elements but it has great speed(more than sasuke in shippuden) and decent power.He wields a great chakra sword that when it kills someone it can take the techinques of the person it kills(big post but very good)

Akasun_Yashamaru 11-17-2009 07:42 AM

My character, Akasun Yashamaru's Profile:

Name: Akasun Yashamaru
Hometown: Konohagakure (formerly Yukigakure)
Height: 150.6 cm (4'11")
Weight: 38.2 kg ("84.2 lbs.)
Hairstyle and Color: Short, Black
Eye Color: Teal
Mark(s): None
Wears: Light Blue long sleeved shirt, Cerulean t-shirt, Khaki baggy cargo pants, Blue zori, Sky Blue hitai-ate
Short Bio: Akasun was originally from Yukigakure. When she was 3, her uncle destroyed the village. Her family moved to Konohagakure in hopes of making a fresh start.
Weapons: Scrolls, Shuriken, Kunai, Senbon
Chakra Element: Fire
Jutsus: Mind Transfer Jutsu, Summoning (white tiger), Fire Style: Balsam Spread Fire, Fire Style: Fire Dragon Flame Missile, Fire Style: Dragon Fire, Fire Style: Fire Jet (creates a flame that the size depends on the users chakra level), Fire Style: Phoenix Jutsu, Fire Style: Phoenix Flower Jutsu, Fire Style: Blazing Fireball Jutsu, Fire Style: Flame Dragon Jutsu
Team: Oturan Kinaki, Naomi Mitzchigure, Kita

Reala 11-17-2009 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by C. Hook (Post 1697048)
My name is Marietta Ebony Sparklypu Studia. My eyes are purple. My hair is also purple. My weapon is a giant katana with flames painted on it that is 12 feet long (Even though the length would make it technically not a katana), but I wield it effortlessly. Its handle is purple. I can turn into a wolf. I sparkle in the sunlight. All the bad guys hate me, and all the good guys love me. Sasuke is in love with me. I am an independant woman. I wield shadow magic, but I'm not evil, but I've a goth and still troubled.

Amidoinitrite?:roll:

Anyway...

My character's name is C. Hook.

He possesses no clear physical abilities/weaknesses other than being morbidly obese. He possesses no jutsu other than a sound jutsu that allows his obnoxious squealing to reach levels at which everyone else covers their ears.

He is also secretly Tobi.

So which one's the real one?

Reala 11-17-2009 08:46 AM

Name: Tereya Kuusou

Height: 6 ft
Eyes: Yellow (they glow a bit)
Hair: long, dark blue
Race: Night Elf
Birthday: 3/10/94
Village: The Village Hidden In The Moonlight
Sensei: Nick Tasogare
Squad: KIBAFAN321 and Cherryflower
Chakra Nature: Water
Kekkai Genkai: (none yet)
Theme: Glorious Morning - Waterflame. Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PDFMvD0sNI

Personality: Tereya appears cold to strangers, and can be quite rude when someone crosses the line (e.g. Insulting her/her friends/moonlight village) and will openly threaten them with her hammer. Underneath the hardened outershell, Tereya is actually quite shy and nice, although will get embarrassed and not admit that she is much kinder than she appears.
She will often say something different to what she's thinking when in an arguement and usually end up breaking something instead of admitting that she's wrong. Tereya has a short temper and can sometimes be very childish when worked up over something. To friends Tereya is alot nicer and relaxed, and will show her softer side. She is very confident in her abilities but knows she needs to improve before she can call herself awesome. And although she appears the complete opposite, Tereya has a passion for healing and loves nature. Although in battle she can become quite feral and will be determined to achieve her goals.

Likes: Healing, The Moon, Nature (especially trees), animals, her hammer, her comrades (who doesn't?), winter, apples, pastry, sleeping, drawing, peace and quiet (that's ironic).
Dislikes: Discrimination, hot places, summer, bland food, lots of noise, large crowds.
Dreams: To become a better ninja & to become a healer.
Other information: Tereya has many of her mother's characteristics such as, height, eye colour, ears, physical strength, passion for healing & love of nature, aswell as Reala's determination. (Reala has dark blue hair, but so does Yori so it comes from both of them).
Tereya is often mistaken for her mother Reala, even by those who don't know Reala, because of her similarity to her.
Tereya has heightened senses because being and elf and growing up in a forest in a tree full of wild beasts and monsters. She can also read any animal's body language and can communicate with trees.
Tereya also has a natural attraction to the moon, from previously worshipping the moon goddess elune and prefers to be awake during the night.
Tereya can access her druid powers if the need is so great, although it wears her out throughly and takes a week to recover.

x3 the rest is http://naruto.vfatality.viz.com/foru...ad.php?t=27637
there and has some pictures i drew!! :)

knightofthesun 11-27-2009 07:30 AM

name:Akumara
fighting: anything fire

dosent talk much but when he meets Sakura he falls in love.

fav food: caterpiller rolls

Sasori Hatori 11-29-2009 10:41 AM

Name: Sasori Hatori______________________________

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/n...g?t=1259518944

Title: "The Great Lightning Sage"

Kekkei-Gekkei: Lakugan
Village: Lightning village
Weapon's:
-Full arsenal of shuriken and kunai.
-4x Demon Wind Shuriken
Signature Jutsu:
Ninja Art: Shuriken Puppet
-A unique technique to the Hatori clan, The Shuriken puppet technique, is many shuriken, with iron wire attached, that is hurled through the air, the iron wire enables the clan member to control the direction of the shuriken's path.
Jutsu:
Lightning Style: Lightning Fist
Lightning Style: Lightning Strike
Lightning Style: Resistance
Lightning Style: Lightning Claw
Lightning Style: Lightning Jolt
Lightning Style: Lightning Stream
Lightning Style: Lightning Sphere
Lightning Style: Lightning Edge
Fire Style: Fire Fist
Fire Style: Fire Trap
Fire Style: Fire Sword