Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   Naruto Manga Archives (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=153)
-   -   Truth of Madara...This theory will blow your mind! (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=28221)

TheBlackChidori 10-17-2009 01:05 PM

Truth of Madara...This theory will blow your mind!

This is the most brilliant theory I have EVER come up with. Read it, dont skim the paragraphs, dont pretend to read it and post with 'i agree'. Read it.

Spoilers ahead;

The Madara identity craze is seriously heating up....

Did anyone else find it odd in the last chapter, Madara suddenly appears when Danzo is suddenly out of the picture? Odd, methinks...Let's look at some relations between the two.
  • Madara only shows his right eye, which has the Sharingan.
  • Danzo's sharingan is in his right eye.
He keeps it covered up, as if a possible surgery had been done to that eye, explaining that he was given the Sharingan, but by whom?Strange coincidence, that they share the same side. We'll get more into that later.

• Madara uses a space/time manipulation Jutsu. Instant transportation.
  • Danzo used what seemed to be a similar ability when he was attacked on the way to the summit.
He took out 15 Ninja in the literal blink of an eye. He didnt use this ability until after he revealed his Sharingan, proving that it cant be done without the powers of the Sharingan.

• Madara was a known rival of Hashirama, disagreeing with his leadership and completely jealous of him.
  • Danzo has shown that he shows defiance in Tsunade's leading ways. That being the way of the 3rd Hokage, who took after the 1st Hokage.
Its clear that Danzo was the 3rd's rival, much like the relationship between Madara and the 1st.

The 3rd was a student of the 2nd Hokage, who lived in the same era as Hashirama and Madara.
Its clear that Danzo is Hiruzen's rival, and he was on a different squad. Perhaps his squad leader was a man named Madara Uchiha.

• Madara would have wanted revenge against the Uchiha Clan, after they turned their backs on him and didnt join his revolt.
  • Eventually, Danzo ordered the termination of the Uchiha Clan, after much surveillance.
An old student carrying on a teacher's grudge? Danzo has shown nothing of his own personal feelings that would make him hate the Uchiha Clan, so this is really one of the only explanations for his decision to have them destroyed.

Its clear that Madara has had many accomplices over the years, but none of them have ever revealed his plans or secrets, not even his staff during his stint as the Mizukage. Danzo has shown of mastery of juinjutsu, that technique Sai explained that kept Root from discussing any of the secrets of Danzo's. Madara could have done something similar.

Tobi did not come into the story until Danzo came into the story. In fact their appearance are within a few chapters of eachother, if Im not mistaken.

Tobi was relatively quiet and out of sight, up until Danzo's "arrest". During this arrest, he was banished down to his area under Konoha. Being a master of a teleportation technique, he could easily come and go without raising too many questions. And since he shows abilities to control minds, he could have controlled the ANBU that were placed to keep an eye on him, keeping him from busting out Danzo.

Ah yes, this brings us to Shisui Uchiha. This is actually my most brilliant theory in a long time.....

Its been said that Danzo came to possess Shisui's eye, showing the same abilities as well. This was stated by Ao, a ninja who has shown that he took a Hyuga's eye.

Not many people have pulled off a transplant between Doujutsu eyes. In fact, counting Ao there are only 3 in the entire world. There is many similarities between the Byakugan and Sharingan. Perhaps Danzo actually helped Ao with his transplant, even setting the target Hyuga up in the process.

Danzo got "caught" awfully easy. He was able to control anybody in the room, and with his Sharingan which is presumably always activated, like Kakashi's, he would have seen the Byakugan. Sasuke has shown the ability to see opponents chakra much like the Byakugan, with even a partial-Sharingan. Danzo would have noticed the different Chakra in Ao, especially knowing that he's the most paranoid person in the world.

The unexpected link - Ao

Ao...I believe he's more important to the story then we know. Its been revealed that he has ties to the old Kirigakure, actually stating that he misses the "Village of the Bloody Mist."

He was also known to be a body guard of Yagura, the 4th Mizukage. Ao was the one who noticed the illusion that was being placed on the 4th by Madara. His Hyuga eye would have allowed him to see this long before he admitted it, but the revelation of him revealing the illusion was focused around the same time that a renegade swordsman tried to kill the 4th; Zabuza.

This could explain how Ao and Madara once came into contact with eachother. It links them to eachother. Madara was the 3rd Mizukage, so Ao would have known him. Also, knowing Madara is after the Bijuu, and Yagura was the host of the 3-Tails, Madara was after Yagura. Ao did not stop Madara. At some unknown time, the 3-Tails was extracted from Yagura but not captured. This is around the same time Madara went back into hiding, and shortly after, was the time when Danzo fought for the position of Hokage with Hiruzen.

Maybe Zabuza wasnt a bad rogue. Perhaps he knew of Madara's plans to get the 3-Tails, and went to stop Madara when the beast was extracted from Yagura. Obviously, Zabuza failed in the assassination, but Madara also failed in his goal to get the 3-Tails.

This brings me to the Seven Swordsman of the Mist. Once upon a time, they were partners. Kisame and Zabuza for instance, were once a team. Despite this, Kisame expressed his hatred for Zabuza when he and Itachi came to Konoha. Kisame may have been in on Madara's plan, Zabuza against it. Zabuza was loyal to the Mizukage, Kisame to the promise of more power. Zabuza may have been accused of trying to take out the Mizukage, when in fact, he was after Madara. Ao would have been the one present with Yagura that night.

Kisame immediately pledges his loyalty to Madara when Tobi revealed that he was Madara. No questions asked. He also didnt seem shocked that he was alive. Everyone else in the world believes that he was killed during his fight with Hashirama, but Kisame wasnt one of these. He didnt seem surprised at all.

Look at Kisame, then look back at Ao, and back at Kisame again. There are alot of similarities there, dont you think? The hair, the height, the expressions. In fact, if Kisame had white skin and lost the gills, he would look exactly like Ao.

Kisame = Ao

Killer Bee was in the Land of Iron, same place as the Kage Summit. Nobody knew where KB was hiding, yet Kisame managed to find him. It would take a skilled sensor ninja to find him, something that Ao is an expert in. We know that for a fact.

He also disappeared after Sasuke's appearance, to "follow Danzo". This would have given him plenty of time to track down KB.

"But TBC, that doesnt explain why Kisame is a BLUE SHARK!!!"

Chojiro explained that Sharkskin is the most powerful sword of the 7. Power like that would be likely to take over somebody. Perhaps when Ao is in possession of his sword, that's when he is transformed into Kisame, the blue shark. Shark...Sharkskin. There arent many walking, talking sharks around the world, its clear that Kisame was once, or still is, human.

So Ao leaves the summit, grabs his sword, transforms into Kisame, tracks down KB who isnt that far from the summit during the Raikage/Sasuke fight, and here we are.

If this is true, it means that he let Danzo get away, or let Danzo changed into Tobi/Madara while he took care of his other orders.

Danzo wanted to be found out, its simple. He wanted to raise confusion and distrust among the Hokages, making it easier for them to be defeated in a war, since they wouldnt trust eachother. So he told Ao to bust him out.

Kisame/Ao was Itachi's partner. Itachi killed Shisui. Explains where Ao and Shisui met. Itachi was Madara's "disciple". Madara had to have an alibi to be in the Leaf Village, Danzo is the perfect character. He wants the EMS restored, so he takes Shisui's eye for himself. We dont know if his left eye is like a normal Uchiha sharingan, and can be activated at will. We dont even know if it is a Sharingan, but thats not the point right now.

It explains Danzo's obsession with the Uchiha. It explains why they were being watched. It explains why the ANBU were for some reason, absent from their surveillance duties the night of the massacre, given orders by ANBU's leaders, and unable to discuss the matter because of the Juinjutsu. It explains how Madara would have been able to contact Itachi. Remember that Itachi was an ANBU LEADER. He would have worked very close with Danzo. Ohhhhhhhhhhh it all makes sense!!!

There is no loophole in this theory. If you skimmed over it without reading, you are missing out.

Naruto321 10-17-2009 01:10 PM

Re: Truth of Madara...This theory will blow your mind!

There are a lot of events behind Tobi/Madara.

Yori 10-17-2009 01:17 PM

Damn now this is a good ass theory!

brooksey 10-17-2009 01:19 PM

Good job tbc I agree with it

Hidan of the Mist 10-17-2009 01:20 PM

i agree TBC

Sasuke072 10-17-2009 01:25 PM

Whoa, damn I'm impressed with this one! Everything does make sense. You get the preps for this if this is the real and complete truth! Who would've know about the Kisame/Ao thing? And just when I was beginning to think that Madara and Danzo aren't the same person... You've made think about this a LOT more, TBC. Great theory. Seriously.

sasu_girl 10-17-2009 01:27 PM

very good pointz n well thought out. now i agree w/ ur theory

mrsticky005 10-17-2009 01:29 PM

It's similar in some parts to my Ultimate Uchiha theory.

I don't think Ao is Kisame

SasukeFallen 10-17-2009 01:45 PM

I think it's plausable(Kisame=Ao, not the Danzo/Madara thing), It's even said in a description of him that he has 'Hair closly resembling Hoshigaki Kisame', not saying it's proof, I just find it Ironic. The only hing that doesn't make as much sense to me is the fact that Ao has the byakugan, wouldn't you think there would be some sort of Visual clue(I mean he has to wear an eye patch when being 'normal') when under the effects of shark skin?

That and I think that it would be a little hard to live a double life, being an Akatsuki and somehow sticking close enough to the current Mizukage to be trusted enough to protect her life while attending the Kage summit. (It's not like he has EMS and can jump around, lol)

--->If Ao turns out to have Blue hair like Kisame, the Irony will make me a suporter of this theory.

Vatanui AKA Pride 10-17-2009 01:53 PM

Wow, one of the greatest theories I have ever seen.

Let's give a round of applause for this, ladies and gentlemen.

*Claps*

mangagirl 10-17-2009 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sasu_girl (Post 1447498)
very good pointz n well thought out. now i agree w/ ur theory

i agree too, good job TBC!! awesome

SasukeFallen 10-17-2009 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride (Post 1447831)
Wow, one of the greatest theories I have ever seen.

Let's give a round of applause for this, ladies and gentlemen.

*Claps*

Agreed, this is one of the best thought out and best explained theories around. It covers basically all the bases and dosn't leave much room for debate.

Fan of Minato 10-17-2009 02:04 PM

I doubt the Kisame=Ao part. Ao has the transplant Byakugan, how can he hide that if he transforms?...
also
"Perhaps his squad leader was a man named Madara Uchiha."
Madara was banished from the village during its making wasn't he? He was definitely banished when they elected the Hokage or after the Hokage was chosen. I doubt that Madara is a "squad leader". I do believe that he is Danzo's teacher however.
I also think that Killer Bee is in a different place than Land of Iron, quite possibly somewhere in the mountains as there is a bear (Huge xD) nearby and the landscape suggests so.
Just some questions....
Besides those I think its a good observation/theory.

<Aurega?> 10-17-2009 02:05 PM

Sorry TBC, but this theory is fairly old and have circulated around the net in various forms. But yours is one of the better written out ones.

However, I still doubt that Danzo = Madara.
Not to mention that Ao=Kisame seems highly unlikely...

PS: you should check out my EMS theory!

Darkaura- 10-17-2009 02:09 PM

love the theories. especially the ao=kisame, i like that 5 poitns 4 u.

Sage Of Six Paths 10-17-2009 02:25 PM

TBC?

Welcome back, man.

Anyway... The Ao=Kisame

thing I still find a bit fishy. XDDDD

But on a more serious note, if Danzo

was really Madara, why on earth would

Madara hire someone who he had tried to

kill? Danzo assisted Hanzo in attempting to

kill Yahiko and Nagato. He must have had a

reason. To then employ Nagato (Yahiko, kind

of as well as Konan just makes no sense.

Gotcha.

SasukeFallen 10-17-2009 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SasukeFallen (Post 1447729)
I think it's plausable(Kisame=Ao, not the Danzo/Madara thing), It's even said in a description of him that he has 'Hair closly resembling Hoshigaki Kisame', not saying it's proof, I just find it Ironic. The only hing that doesn't make as much sense to me is the fact that Ao has the byakugan, wouldn't you think there would be some sort of Visual clue(I mean he has to wear an eye patch when being 'normal') when under the effects of shark skin?

That and I think that it would be a little hard to live a double life, being an Akatsuki and somehow sticking close enough to the current Mizukage to be trusted enough to protect her life while attending the Kage summit. (It's not like he has EMS and can jump around, lol)

--->If Ao turns out to have Blue hair like Kisame, the Irony will make me a suporter of this theory.

Thought of something else:

It was said that Samehada was the reason he was able to track down Killer Bee since it 'Loves Powerful Chakra', which alludes that it could sense it. which makes it seem like he's not a sensory type.

Another thing, when Chojuro was remembering Kisame, he remembered him looking exactly how we know him. I think he would know if Samehaha changed physical apearence since he is one of the Seven Swordmen of Mist, let alone if Ao was him.

Just a tid-bit: They have differnt kind of headbands, Kisame's is like a head band that has parts that fall over the ears, Ao's is standard issue. If they were the same person, what's the point of getting two differnt styles instead of two of the same(Just one looking like a missing nin)? Not really important, but I thought I'd add it.

Fan of Minato 10-17-2009 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sage Of Six Paths (Post 1448206)
TDZ?

Welcome back, man.

Anyway... The Ao=Kisame

thing I still find a bit fishy. XDDDD

But on a more serious note, if Danzo

was really Madara, why on earth would

Madara hire someone who he had tried to

kill? Danzo assisted Hanzo in attempting to

kill Yahiko and Nagato. He must have had a

reason. To then employ Nagato (Yahiko, kind

of as well as Konan just makes no sense.

Gotcha.

I'd also mention that Madara can turn his sharingan on and off, but Danzo can't.
and the jutsu used to "take care" of the Woods ANBU was a wind jutsu, he used the sharingan to count their number.

Gotcha.xD

and TDZ? I don't think TDZ used mind transfer on TBC xD.

Konoha'sGreenThunder 10-17-2009 02:31 PM

What about the fact that Kisame has been without his sword before and he still retained his sharky-ness?

SasukeFallen 10-17-2009 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Konoha'sGreenThunder (Post 1448278)
What about the fact that Kisame has been without his sword before and he still retained his sharky-ness?

That was the other one I couldn't remember! I couldn't think of a time he was away from his sword long enough at one time to make a case of it.