Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   The Graveyard (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=107)
-   -   Kakashi vs Minato (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=25141)

Phoenix Wright 09-27-2009 05:17 PM

Kakashi vs Minato

All out battle, Kakashi Hatake vs Minato Namikaze.

I know who wins, what about you?

Avenger 09-27-2009 05:34 PM

Re: Kakashi vs Minato

Minato takes this.

Kakashi doesn't have a perfect Sharingan, he'd find it hard to predict his movements of FTG. Minato could easily FTG him. He could also use Gamabunta and use that as a distraction, or attack Kakashi.

If Kakashi gets marked, then he'd be doomed. If Minato FTG'd constantly, he'd avoid Genjutsu. And Rasengan could do much damage to Kakashi as well.

nexthokage 09-27-2009 05:34 PM

imo its minato

Kuromaki 09-27-2009 08:14 PM

Minato wins.

Kakashi only has one Sharingan which would not only drain his low chakra amount, it also wouldn't help much against FTG or Minato's super fast movement. If Minato manages to summon Gamabunta or tag him, it's over for Kakashi.

Miles Edgeworth 09-27-2009 09:04 PM

Minato wins, FTG is something that can easily outmanuever Kakashi. Minato created the Rasengan, so it's likely his would be superior to Kakashi's. Minato can also summon Gamabunta, who trumps almost anything Kakashi has.

[Shikamaru] 09-27-2009 09:12 PM

This one is quick.
Kakashi moves at 200 tops.
Minato can instantly teleport and is way faster then him.
Easy FTG.

LaGueraUchiha 09-28-2009 02:11 AM

Minato wins

Superwes Reborn 09-28-2009 03:13 AM

Yup, even if he uses Mangekyo he's doomed

Cloud_Love_Ninja 09-28-2009 10:56 AM

Dead Die

Nero 09-28-2009 11:23 AM

First of all i have no disagreement that Minato will win but i want to clear some thing to u ..
Quote:

Originally Posted by Avenger (Post 1290411)
Minato takes this.

Kakashi doesn't have a perfect Sharingan, he'd find it hard to predict his movements of FTG. Minato could easily FTG him. He could also use Gamabunta and use that as a distraction, or attack Kakashi.

If Kakashi gets marked, then he'd be doomed. If Minato FTG'd constantly, he'd avoid Genjutsu. And Rasengan could do much damage to Kakashi as well.

First Kakashi has a perfect sharingan Maybe it is not compitable to his body 100% But he was recognized by it as the Copy Ninja and Sharingan Warrior and Sharingan Kakashi ..

BTW , Kakashi's Sharingan is compitable to his body 90% ..

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kuromaki (Post 1291796)
Minato wins.

Kakashi only has one Sharingan which would not only drain his low chakra amount, it also wouldn't help much against FTG or Minato's super fast movement. If Minato manages to summon Gamabunta or tag him, it's over for Kakashi.

Kakashi as i said above his sharingan is compitable to his body 90% ..
Kakashi chakra amount is not Big but it is not that small .. it is Normal ..

Quote:

Originally Posted by rocklee_112713 (Post 1292158)
Minato wins, FTG is something that can easily outmanuever Kakashi. Minato created the Rasengan, so it's likely his would be superior to Kakashi's. Minato can also summon Gamabunta, who trumps almost anything Kakashi has.

If Minato created the rasengan , Kakashi created the Chidori ..

Here is my opinion ,

Kakashi can know where Minato will teleport by focusing on where the kunais go ..

Minato will only win by the boss Summon AKA Gambunta ..

Without it Kakashi can Handle himself and Have a big Chance to win ..

Kari-Chan 09-28-2009 12:55 PM

Minato FTW

Shikamaru Nara 09-28-2009 12:55 PM

Minato is too fast for Kakashi.

Phoenix Wright 09-29-2009 08:55 AM

xD

I was waiting for Nero to come argue for Kakashi.

But seriously I should make a Neji vs Kakashi thread and see what happens O_O

icy-j 09-29-2009 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nero (Post 1294501)
First of all i have no disagreement that Minato will win but i want to clear some thing to u ..
First Kakashi has a perfect sharingan Maybe it is not compitable to his body 100% But he was recognized by it as the Copy Ninja and Sharingan Warrior and Sharingan Kakashi ..

Here is my opinion ,

Kakashi can know where Minato will teleport by focusing on where the kunais go ..

Minato would win without a boss summon, and how could Kakashi know where Minato would teleport if he throws his kunai all around the field they would be fighting on? I do agree with you about people saying his sharingan isn't perfect though.

Fan of Minato 09-29-2009 12:19 PM

Minato wins.
even with his short array of jutsus, he is a really powerful ninja..

Kenshin Mizoguchi 10-02-2009 09:58 PM

Minato-sama!

Miles Edgeworth 10-03-2009 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nero (Post 1294501)

Here is my opinion ,

No, Kakashi's Sharingan isn't perfect. 3-tomoe=/=Perfect. He has not learned to completely master it the way Uchihas have. If he did, why doesn't he have the 3 MS jutsu Itachi and Sasuke do? How come he hasn't used combat similar to Sasuke and Itachi? Perfected Sharingan means lots of genjutsu, yet Kakashi hardly uses it.

Kakashi runs out of chakra fast. His stamina is very low and using Sharingan too much means he's out for a while.

Kakashi did create Chidori, but it has been proven time and again that Rasengan is superior. Naruto vs Sasuke at the hospital rooftop showed that Rasengan has a higher damage potential than Chidori does, and while Kakashi's Chidori beats Sasuke's at that time, Minato's Rasengan also beat Naruto's.

In a random encounter, neither should have knowledge of each other unless stated in the OP. This said, Kakashi would not know of Minato's jutsu, and can't react to it either. Even if he does catch on, he can't react.

Minato doesn't need Bunta to win, he has a speed advantage and a better jutsu.

Hidden Ninja45 10-03-2009 03:00 PM

Minato would win. Read posts above for reasons.

yondaime 10-03-2009 03:10 PM

Minato could just spam FTG.

Snake1993 12-13-2010 09:30 AM

kakashi speed is lv 4 and minato speed is lv 5. kakashi knows how to fight guy and guy has lv 5 speed too. And if kakashi manages to understand minato movements?.. where he will go the most? and if kakashi guess if minato is behind him?.. if kakashi closes his eiyes and just using his ears.... that way he will guess where minato will go... its bad news for minato. and if minato jumps and do a rasengan and if kakashi notices that he will jump to another direction and minato hits and blowing the ground.