Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   Naruto Anime Discussion (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   New Naruto Dubbed Episodes (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=246)

Sasuke 04-01-2009 05:55 PM

New Naruto Dubbed Episodes

Does anybody know when Naruto will finish it's last 11 episodes to get to Shippuden, because it is really bothering me.

Found this on a Naruto site: Naruto CN/English Naruto fans (and Naruto fans in general), Awhile ago you may have noticed that Cartoon Network pulled Naruto off the air after only eleven episodes were left of the series. For a reason that is unknown CN is refusing to give the fans any word of when the series will be back if it ever will. Many dates have been going around the fanbase claiming when the new episodes would be broadcast, but all of them proved to be false. The eleven episodes that remain may only be fillers but many of us would like to see the finale and see how the storyline would close before VIZ releases Shippuden(the 2nd part of the Naruto series.) I know that a lot of you Naruto fans prefer the original Japanese subbed version and that is cool and everyone should respect your preference. I am actually a fan of both Japanese and American versions of the anime.

But because all of us are fans of the series whether it be dubbed or subbed I believe the only possible way to defeat something some of the fans don't like is to stick together and help one another with a cause that could make Naruto one of the top anime's or TV shows in America/Japan or any other country as well. We all have an agreement that Naruto is a great series and if we all help each other out then maybe in the future nothing like this will ever happen again. The idea behind this long post is to get the Naruto fans together to help CN bring back Naruto. The idea is to write as many letters as possible to CN www.cartoonnetwork.com/feedback/index.html in one week (preferably sometime this week starting today) and state that we want them to air the final episodes of Naruto or at least give us an answer as to when they will bring the series back.

Many of us have just been complaining about when the new episodes will air and I believe that it is time to take some action. I realize many of you are quite busy with work and school and what not but if you could write a sentence as simple as " Please bring Naruto back," that would still make a difference. Thanks to everyone who takes part in this! Your help to bring Naruto back is greatly appreciated!

********** Also if anyone is a part of another forum for Naruto please copy and paste this idea there as well to get the word around! Also posting this to any social networking site such as myspace,facebook,twitter,xanga,blogspot,deviantart ,livejournal,or Bebo could help out as well.

SRhyse 04-01-2009 06:10 PM

Re: New Naruto Dubbed Episodes

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasuke kun
Does anybody know when Naruto will finish it's last 11 episodes to get to Shippuden, because it is really bothering me.

Right now, there's no official word on when the rest of the Naruto dubs will come out. So, unfortunately, no one knows :cry:.

We haven't forgotten about them, though, don't worry!

Leaf Shinobi 04-02-2009 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SRhyse
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasuke kun

Right now, there's no official word on when the rest of the Naruto dubs will come out. So, unfortunately, no one knows :cry:.

We haven't forgotten about them, though, don't worry!

Well as long as they come to iTunes I can wait :) or I can catch up and start watching Bleach.

tyler 04-09-2009 07:26 PM

the last 11 dubbed episodes of the regular Naruto series are on Hulu. Just go watch them.

I just skipped all the fillers and went straight to shippuden. The shippuden fillers aren't as bad as the regular Naruto fillers.

AkashPheonix 04-13-2009 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tyler
the last 11 dubbed episodes of the regular Naruto series are on Hulu. Just go watch them.

I just skipped all the fillers and went straight to shippuden. The shippuden fillers aren't as bad as the regular Naruto fillers.

Fillers in shippuuden distract a lot man!!!

Earth Style 04-14-2009 01:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tyler

Actually, they aren't. Currently the English Dub (edited version) of Naruto on Hulu goes up to episode 191. There are 220 episdes in Naruto, lol.

tyler 04-14-2009 02:52 PM

oh, maybe they were just subbed versions. I saw them on there and thought "hey, I should watch....oh wait, I'm already 100 episodes into shippuden"

Leaf Shinobi 04-14-2009 03:57 PM

Heh but now that dubbed episodes are being put on Hulu, you can wait until they reach the Episode 191 and then it will be all the unaired episodes right?

tyler 04-14-2009 04:13 PM

at the pace of 1 episode a week...that will be sometime in 2012-2013 right?

GETALIFEX 04-19-2009 12:08 PM

i was wondering why i conviently missed every on that went on :?

ZookorY 04-22-2009 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leaf Shinobi
Quote:

Originally Posted by SRhyse
Quote:

Originally Posted by "Sasuke kun":3dbluv4a

Well as long as they come to iTunes I can wait :) or I can catch up and start watching Bleach.

true that man i need to get goin on bleach.

lj0615 04-22-2009 11:47 AM

hope they start showing new naruto dubbed episodes

SlipknotFan666 04-23-2009 02:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lj0615
hope they start showing new naruto dubbed episodes

I do to and soon.

yokokurama 04-24-2009 10:37 AM

@SRhyse

you say its being worked on. I want to know if negotiations/meetings/deals are actively being made or is getting Naruto on TV on the To-Do-List for the corporate guys. Cause its been about 5 months since Naruto started getting chopped off CN and things have gone all downhill from there. Yet still there is no word on Naruto Shippuden dubbed or the rest of the series dubbed. What's taking so long?

Again do you know if they (whoever makes these decisions and puts them into action) are actually in the process of selling the rights, making deals, meeting at lunch to discuss transactions, giving presentations on what shows to include in the next fiscal year, etc, OR is it like they're just doing other stuff, and Naruto Dubbed is just one of those things they will get to later on. Are they actually working on figuring out something official this or is it on the To-Do-List?

Sage Mode 04-24-2009 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yokokurama
Are they actually working on figuring out something official this or is it on the To-Do-List?

For the same reasons we can't give an announcement until anything's official, I can't give you the specific information you're asking for. But I can assure you that Naruto is a top priority and all of this stuff isn't on the backburner.

brunz 04-24-2009 06:33 PM

are they even close to making the announcement???? they said they will be making an announcement 'soon' and its been 1-2 months now

Sage Mode 04-24-2009 07:23 PM

I can't recall anyone saying "soon," and the forums just launched on March 27th. Patience!

brunz 04-24-2009 07:43 PM

o ok well i can wait a few more weeks or so in the meantime ill watch bleach and other anime

yokokurama 04-24-2009 10:22 PM

Well I suppose one way to see the long time its taking is they are making the 2 year interval between Naruto and Naruto Shippuden more realistic by actually making their be nearly 2 years between episode 135 and the premiere of shippuden. maybe it will come out january 2010 and then we can say hey it really has been 2 years IRL too

igotskittles7 04-25-2009 06:32 PM

I really hope it doesn't take two years for it to finally be released, in Japan , there wasn't such a big gap like that. I guess we just have to wait :|