Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   Forum Games (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Math Game (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=23863)

Kakashi-Hatake 09-19-2009 10:41 PM

Math Game
 
I like math. So, here's a math game. The person above will ask a math question, then the next person will answer it, and ask another question.

Okay, here we go:
What's 7 to the 2nd power?

((|))

Deidara63 09-19-2009 10:44 PM

Re: Math Game
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kakashi-Hatake (Post 1232576)
I like math. So, here's a math game. The person above will ask a math question, then the next person will answer it, and ask another question.

Okay, here we go:
What's 7 to the 2nd power?

oh oh... 49
what's 17 by 3

Kakashi-Hatake 09-19-2009 10:45 PM

Re: Math Game
 
17
x3
51

100 plus 1

Kizomaru Yukimoto 09-19-2009 10:46 PM

Re: Math Game
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Deidara63 (Post 1232600)
oh oh... 49
17 by 3


Um ! I got this ! 51 !

147 x 48 ! I hate Math .. - _ - ..

Vivi 09-19-2009 10:46 PM

Re: Math Game
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Deidara63 (Post 1232600)
oh oh... 49
what's 17 by 3

51.

What is (4x+5)(3x-2)?

zombie ruler 09-19-2009 10:47 PM

Re: Math Game
 
(7x+9)+(6x+8)

Deidara63 09-19-2009 10:47 PM

Re: Math Game
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kizomaru Yukimoto (Post 1232615)
Um ! I got this ! 51 !

147 x 48 ! I hate Math .. - _ - ..

uh... *runs* uhuh oh 7056
um... 56/7

Kizomaru Yukimoto 09-19-2009 10:48 PM

Re: Math Game
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by V-Valentine (Post 1232620)
51.

What is (4x+5)(3x-2)?

T - T you skipped me ! And your Question doesnt make Sense !

Kizomaru Yukimoto 09-19-2009 10:49 PM

Re: Math Game
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Deidara63 (Post 1232628)
uh... *runs* uhuh oh 7056
um... 56/7

8 ..

7 to the 3rd Power

Deidara63 09-19-2009 10:50 PM

Re: Math Game
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kizomaru Yukimoto (Post 1232631)
T - T you skipped me ! And your Question doesnt make Sense !

um hate to break to you but it does its called aljebra aka 8th grade math the x is a variable or something like that

Vivi 09-19-2009 10:50 PM

Re: Math Game
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kizomaru Yukimoto (Post 1232631)
T - T you skipped me ! And your Question doesnt make Sense !

It's called Algebra --.-- simple maths

Kizomaru Yukimoto 09-19-2009 10:52 PM

Re: Math Game
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by V-Valentine (Post 1232651)
It's called Algebra --.-- simple maths

T - T it's called just entered 6th grade ...

Kizomaru Yukimoto 09-19-2009 10:52 PM

Re: Math Game
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Deidara63 (Post 1232647)
um hate to break to you but it does its called aljebra aka 8th grade math the x is a variable or something like that

Ooo We leadned some in 5th grade Like Ex . 5 x Y =

Deidara63 09-19-2009 10:53 PM

Re: Math Game
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kizomaru Yukimoto (Post 1232636)
8 ..

7 to the 3rd Power

this one is 343
what is 3(7) by 7(6)

Kakashi-Hatake 09-19-2009 10:54 PM

Re: Math Game
 
People, stop skipping each other.

Kizomaru Yukimoto 09-19-2009 10:54 PM

Re: Math Game
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Deidara63 (Post 1232671)
this one is 343
what is 3(7) by 7(6)

What ??? 3 to the 7th power or never mind im letting someone Else answer yours ..

What is the GCF of 81 and 44 ?

Deidara63 09-19-2009 10:55 PM

Re: Math Game
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kizomaru Yukimoto (Post 1232665)
Ooo We leadned some in 5th grade Like Ex . 5 x Y =

ya well in middle school u dont use the x u use a dot like . in midair to represent times

Kizomaru Yukimoto 09-19-2009 10:55 PM

Re: Math Game
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Deidara63 (Post 1232687)
ya well in middle school u dont use the x u use a dot like . in midair to represent times

T - T ohh mannn ....

Kakashi-Hatake 09-19-2009 10:56 PM

Re: Math Game
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Deidara63 (Post 1232671)
this one is 343
what is 3(7) by 7(6)

3(7) by 7(6)
What? You didn't say I had to do it in Standard form.
1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1 x 90000000000000000000000000000000000099999999999999 9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 x 0

Deidara63 09-19-2009 10:58 PM

Re: Math Game
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kakashi-Hatake (Post 1232702)
3(7) by 7(6)
What? You didn't say I had to do it in Standard form.

dude if ure at least in 7th grade u should know what that means all it means is 3x7 and 7x6 then multiply the answers together duh simple math


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:13 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.