Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   Naruto Games (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Naruto Ninja Destiny: Unlock Characters List [Ninja Destiny 2] (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=23629)

Zazuro 09-18-2009 05:09 PM

Unlock Characters List [Ninja Destiny 2]

Unlocking Characters:

=Survival Mode; Unlock=

Jiraiya: Beat Story Mode once OR win 15 matches in a row in Survival Moe in Normal

Kabuto Yakushi: Win 15 matches in a row in Survival Mode in Normal

Orochimaru: Win 15 matches in a row in Survival Mode in Normal

Tsunade: Beat Story Mode once OR win 15 matches in a row in Survival Mode in Normal

--Past Characters (Part 1)--

Naruto: Win 15 matches in a row in Survival Mode in Difficult

Sasuke: Win 15 matches in a row in Survival Mode in Difficult

Sakura: Win 15 matches in a row in Survival Mode in Difficult

Kakashi: Win 15 matches in a row in Survival Mode in Difficult

Might Guy: Win 15 matches in a row in Survival Mode in Difficult

Neji: Win 15 matches in a row in Survival Mode in Difficult

Rock Lee: Win 15 matches in a row in Survival Mode in Difficult

Temari: Win 15 matches in a row in Survival Mode in Difficult

Gaara: Win 15 matches in a row in Survival Mode in Difficult

One-Tailed Naruto: Win 15 matches in a row in Survival Mode in Difficult

Second State(curse Mark) Sasuke: Win 15 matches in a row in Survival Mode in Difficult

=Story Mode; Unlock=

(Shippuuden) Sasuke: Beat Story Mode on any difficulty

One-Tailed Kyuubi Naruto: Beat Story Mode on Difficult

Jiraiya: Beat Story Mode once OR win 15 matches in a row in Survival Mode in Normal

Tsunade: Beat Story Mode once OR win 15 matches in a row in Survival Mode in Normal

-Akatsuki- (Sidequests 1 & 2)

Itachi Uchiha: Complete Sidequest 1 - Instead of finding Sai in Story Mode, go East side of the village then go North-est , cross the wooden bridge and go up, you will talk to Temari to do the Sdequest 1

Kisame Hoshigaki: Complete Sidequest 1 - Instead of finding Sai in Story Mode, go East side of the village then go North-east , cross the wooden bridge and go up, you will talk to Temari to do the Sdequest 1

Deidara: Complete Sidequest 2 - Instead of finding Sai in Story Mode, go tot he East side of the village than go North-west, cross the wooden bridge and go left, you will talk to Shino and do SideQuest 2.

(True Form) Sasori: Complete Sidequest 2 - Instead of finding Sai in Story Mode, go tot he East side of the village than go North-west, cross the wooden bridge and go left, you will talk to Shino and do SideQuest 2.

=Quest Mode; Unlock=

Four-Tailed Kyuubi Naruto: You have to clear all 10 Characters of all 30 floors in Normal

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE(s)

To "Select Difficulty", follow this introuctions:

1. Turn on your NintendoDS/DSi

2. You will be directed to the main screen, "Push Start", just press the button that says Start on our console.

3. A second main screen will come up, scroll down until you see "Options", press A button on your console.

4. These two options will come up: "Select Difficulty" and "Delete Data"

5. Scroll until the red blinking is on "Select Difficulty", press A button on your console.

6. Then, you choose "Normal" OR "Difficult" however you choose to unlock the characters for your Characters collection. Then press A button on your console, and play.

-----------------

SideQuests 1 & 2:

For SideQuest 1 to unlock Itachi Uchiha and Kisame Hoshigaki, follow these introductions;

1. Once you are on Story Mode, play until you are back to the village the second time after the Gaara incident.

2. Instead of finding Sai in Story Mode, go East side of the village then go North-est , cross the wooden bridge and go up, you will talk to Temari to do the Sdequest 1 to unlock Itachi Uchiha and Kisame Hoshigaki.

For SideQuest 2 to unlock Deidara and (True Form) Sasori, follow these introductions;

1. Once you are in Story Mode, play until you are back to the village for the second time after the Gaara incident.

2. Instead of finding Sai in Story Mode, go tot he East side of the village than go North-west, cross the wooden bridge and go left, you will talk to Shino and do SideQuest 2 to unlock Deidara and (True Form) Sasori.

---------------------------

Quest Mode:

How do I get Quest Mode?

Well, the answer is. You have the beat Story Mode in order to earn Quest Mode on your Naruto game, it will be on the main screen on Singer Player [Mode], it will be the first one above Player VS CPU.

You have to clear all 10 Characters of all 30 floors in Normal each in order to unlock Four-Tailed Kyuubi Naruto.

-----------------------------

A thing about Survival Mode:

Once you win 15 matches in a row in Normal, you will get Orochimaru, Tsunade, Jiraiya,and Kabuto Yakushi all at once when you really did win 15 matches.
-Don't worry about fighting more than 15 unless you want to to unlock them.

Difficult Survival Mode: Same as above, you will get all the Past Character(Part 1) all at once when you win 15 matches in a row.

-To find the scroll list for Past Characters (Part 1), do the following;

1. Go on "Singer Player" [Mode] and click on any 3 (Exploration Mode, Player VS CPU, or Survival Mode.)

Once you pick one, click on the R button on your console. A new list will chnage from Shippuuden to Past(Part 1) Characters. It's all there.

A cool tip:
Once you are on the new scroll list of Past Part 1 Characters, go to Naruto Uzumaki, don't play him yet! look at the left of the screen, this thing will show up "L Select Secret Technique: Rasengan" You notice that? Now, press the L button on your console and the secret technique will change! From Rasengan to Uzumaki Barrage.
Unfortunately, it seems only Past Part 1 Naruto Uzumaki have that chioce unless otherwise.

-Switch colors of constumes:
Once you are still nder Single Player[Mode], press the Y button on your console to switch colors on the constumes of the characters.
[Naruto's orange color will change to Purple, Sakura's pink to Green, Neji's white to Grey, Rock lee's green to blue, etc.]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope this guide had helped to many people who plays this Naruto Shippuden: Ninja Destiny 2 game! :)

Chuckness 09-19-2009 10:57 AM

Re: Unlock Characters List [Ninja Destiny 2]

Sweet. I'll use this ONCE I GET NINJA DESTINY 2. Actually, it's an IF. The first game bailed, and I'm reluctant...

Zazuro 09-20-2009 07:31 PM

Sure alright. Somtime later not very soon, I am gonna release my FAQ/sorta Walkthrough of this game here.

It'll take time though and everything will be in there when it comes.

~P.S. Updated about the Quest Mode.
You have to clear all 10 Characters of all 30 floors each in order to unlock Four-Tailed Kyuubi Naruto.

deidara330 09-20-2009 07:32 PM

Did you copy this information from GameFAQs? If so, you should give them some credit.

Zazuro 09-20-2009 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deidara330 (Post 1242136)
Did you copy this information from GameFAQs? If so, you should give them some credit.

No. That site got it wrong about the unlocking 4tailed Kyuubi somehow and the users' FAQS. Also, they never listed such specific pre-timeskip characters.

For one Kakashi uses different jutsu on both shippuuden & preTS scroll lists. Shippuuden; Kamui. pre-TS; Chidori/Raikiri.

I don't really trust cheat sites such as gameFAQS anyway.

deidara330 09-20-2009 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zazuro (Post 1242257)
No. That site got it wrong about the unlocking 4tailed Kyuubi somehow and the users' FAQS. Also, they never listed such specific pre-timeskip characters.

For one Kakashi uses different jutsu on both shippuuden & preTS scroll lists. Shippuuden; Kamui. pre-TS; Chidori/Raikiri.

I don't really trust cheat sites such as gameFAQS anyway.

I think that GameFAQs is a very reliable site. Their guides have helped me out in games more than a few times.

Zazuro 09-20-2009 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deidara330 (Post 1242267)
I think that GameFAQs is a very reliable site. Their guides have helped me out in games more than a few times.

IMO, i only use that site to check prices and release dates of games I have on my wishlist. A game can be fun without using FAQS/cheats/etc but that's my opinion, interesting that what you find on your own.

My brother just relies on cheats way too much.

deidara330 09-20-2009 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zazuro (Post 1242280)
IMO, i only use that site to check prices and release dates of games I have on my wishlist. A game can be fun without using FAQS/cheats/etc but that's my opinion, interesting that what you find on your own.

My brother just relies on cheats way too much.

I sometimes buy the strategy guide for a game as soon as it comes out. I like to know where to find all the hidden items, and secret areas, and such.

Zazuro 09-20-2009 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deidara330 (Post 1242287)
I sometimes buy the strategy guide for a game as soon as it comes out. I like to know where to find all the hidden items, and secret areas, and such.

Lol, my brother is the total sucker for those, he's like whoa, i didn't know that!! he looks and he goes amazing!!

Anyway....think we're getting bit off-topic. :S

deidara330 09-21-2009 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zazuro (Post 1242316)
Lol, my brother is the total sucker for those, he's like whoa, i didn't know that!! he looks and he goes amazing!!

Anyway....think we're getting bit off-topic. :S

We certainly are. But how exactly do you stay on-topic in a thread like this.

SageNaruto69 09-21-2009 01:36 PM

once i get mine im using this

Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 09-21-2009 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deidara330 (Post 1242287)

I do that too sometimes. ^_^

Ockinga 10-08-2009 12:34 AM

I beat the story mode and I didn't unlock saskue shippuden or quest mode.

Tentenfan 10-09-2009 04:56 PM

I need help. I've done Shino's Sidequest. Is there anything else you have to do after you get the bug or does it unlock Dei after the cutscene? I didn't unlock him.

Zazuro 10-09-2009 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tentenfan (Post 1378851)
I need help. I've done Shino's Sidequest. Is there anything else you have to do after you get the bug or does it unlock Dei after the cutscene? I didn't unlock him.

You gotta "complete" Shino's sidequest to unlock Deidara and Sasori.

After you talk to Shino, you exit the village to the Main Gates of the Leaf Village then you'll be going butterfly catching, catch 3 'strong' butterflies then go back to talk to Shino then you'll unlock Deidara and Sasori.

The same goes for Temari. (Except to just search for the shining things to ehlp repair Kankurou's puppet)

Tentenfan 10-11-2009 05:38 PM

I got it. Never mind. I kept getting one or two and leaving! lol Thanks for this unlock guide though! Now, I'll work on unlocking 4 tails. Fun...

Zazuro 10-11-2009 05:49 PM

Alrighty. Yeah it was fun doing Quest Mode when i started it felt like I am not getting even closer to even unlock the 4TK Naruto but man.....i got it in just 3 days of using QM. xD

kakashifan9 11-28-2009 07:52 PM

I have a question. When you level up in quest mode, does it affect the character outside the game such as story mode? Let's say you level up Naruto and gets stronger. Is he stronger when you use him in story mode or survival?

Zazuro 11-28-2009 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kakashifan9 (Post 1861208)
I have a question. When you level up in quest mode, does it affect the character outside the game such as story mode? Let's say you level up Naruto and gets stronger. Is he stronger when you use him in story mode or survival?

No. I didn't see any difference when he gets stronger and used him in other than Quest Mode.

Uchia Tristan 12-04-2009 08:45 AM

the second game is much better than the first