Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   Naruto Character Talk (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Who is the sasuke in your life? (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=22345)

Kat 09-10-2009 05:53 PM

Who is the sasuke in your life?

Yo! This new thread is for all you peeps to discuss who you think is kind of like Sasuke that you know in real life!
Sasuke is so aloof...so charming without even trying...and totally HOT!!!
The Sasuke in my life would have to be a guy named Derek who goes to my school. He's a friend of mine, 17 years old, SUPER tall, likes to dress emo, and a red-head! I really like him, but he acts like he's too cool for girls... just like Sasuke!

Kat 09-12-2009 05:21 PM

Re: Who is the sasuke in your life?

Why does nobody post on this thread? If you see this, and you have posted on the other version of this thread, PLZ let me know how i can discontinue a thread!!! the parental controls on my computer won't let me view the other one 'cuz one of it's tags is "sexy".

Hally 09-12-2009 11:24 PM

Sasuke would be my husband.

mangagirl 09-13-2009 10:51 AM

my ex bf

UCHIHASASUKE_GIRL 09-13-2009 10:55 AM

Isn't their a thread that has the same topic as this...

deindi 09-24-2009 08:13 AM

Sasuke is a BASTARD who kill Deidara

Kat 09-25-2009 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deindi (Post 1261852)
Sasuke is a BASTARD who kill Deidara

LOL thats true! but he is pretty hot...

Kuromaki 09-25-2009 06:14 PM

I have no Sasuke in my life.

That makes me glad cuz Sasuke is kind of a jerk.

I know some kids that look like Sasuke though.

Kat 09-25-2009 06:17 PM

Well, this thread just kinda died now... the Sasuke in my life just started going out with one of my friends, who's a freshman and about three years younger than him... and she knew i liked him, and yet she still flirted and got lucky!
*sigh* Sometimes life just needs to die...

Naruko-chan 09-25-2009 07:48 PM

This guy I had the most pathetic crush on in the 8th grade. He wasn't really what every other girl would call hot, but I did. He was tall, dark blonde hair, really deep eyes, and he always looked so cozy, I just wanted to cuddle up to him all the time. He found out I liked him and he rejected me. We were still friends, but things got a little awkward. He liked to flirt a lot, so that just made it harder on me, like he was teasing me. A couple of years later, I found out he was gay, wich actually made me feel better. It wasn't that he didn't like me for my looks or whatever, but because I'm a girl. And I'd much rather picture him with another guy with another girl.

Naruko-chan 09-25-2009 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kat (Post 1272066)
Well, this thread just kinda died now... the Sasuke in my life just started going out with one of my friends, who's a freshman and about three years younger than him... and she knew i liked him, and yet she still flirted and got lucky!
*sigh* Sometimes life just needs to die...

That is the suckiest thing in the world. I wouldn't be friends with her anymore. Show her that your suppose to put your friends before a guy.

kentaru 09-25-2009 07:54 PM

my emo friend

mastershaji 09-26-2009 05:33 PM

normal sasuke whit the same hair but i dont want his face to be chinese!!!so i want him to be soooo cute!!!

zombie ruler 09-27-2009 08:10 PM

the sasuke in my life is this guy named John but he rejected me many time so I don't care what he does (i lied i do care)

LaGueraUchiha 09-28-2009 02:36 AM

Im not sure............hmmmmmmmmmm

X__Sasuke__X 10-01-2009 07:02 PM

Sasuke is cute! <3
Sasuke.. in my life.. hm...
Probably this one crazy guy in school.
Or... maybe me... sometimes... :/ xD
(is that good or bad, I'll never know) xD xD

scoscrasmi 10-01-2009 07:20 PM

uhm,Thanks so much 4 sharing with us,bros :-)

╅ZERO╅ 10-01-2009 07:44 PM

There's no one like sasuke in my real life .I really hope my friends can be a little seriou.

sasukejunkie 10-01-2009 08:29 PM

sasuke would be my best friend. my friend ran away from our hometown to, now i only get to see her once or twice a year at best :(

Roxanne Sasuke 10-02-2009 11:19 PM

my boyfriend's personality so much matches with Uchiha Sasuke!! its the reason why i call him Sasuke (but he gets annoyed coz he don't know who he is) XD