Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   Naruto Manga Discussion (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   My Hidan theory... (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=21868)

The Forgotten One 09-07-2009 02:14 PM

My Hidan theory...

Spoiler:
As nearly everyone on here knows, Shikamaru blew Hidan up and buried him alive. Whats to stop Kishimoto from bringing him back. Here's a very simple way he could. After this arc do a quick few panel flashback of his "death". Then show someone digging him up and taking his remains. Who would be the best person to dig him up? Kabuto. With his medical jutsu experience he could probably restore him.

[Shikamaru] 09-07-2009 02:16 PM

Re: My Hidan theory...

Man that would be exciting wow.

SageNaruto69 09-07-2009 02:16 PM

Spoiler:

possibly but only if madara needs extra help

SageNaruto69 09-07-2009 02:18 PM

but great theory, definetly possible!

(un)Godly Hiroku 09-07-2009 02:20 PM

well there one flaw
umm...NO ONE BUT SHIKA KNOWS WHERE HE IS...
so ya
and how could kabuta dig 50 feetunder ground and retrieve everylast piece of hidan
then out them all together like an extreme puzzle
hmm doesnt seem likely

Sage Of Six Paths 09-07-2009 02:21 PM

Hidan isn't someone Kishi would want to bring back.

He was just Konoha fodder.

Kaen Mikami 09-07-2009 02:25 PM

I would love to see Hidan come back, I felt like that story was never resolved properly.

However I doubt that Kishimoto would do it, he seems to be rushing through everything.

I also don't want to see Hidan come back if it just means more abuse of the character.

deidara330 09-07-2009 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Forgotten One (Post 1125071)
Spoiler:
As nearly everyone on here knows, Shikamaru blew Hidan up and buried him alive. Whats to stop Kishimoto from bringing him back. Here's a very simple way he could. After this arc do a quick few panel flashback of his "death". Then show someone digging him up and taking his remains. Who would be the best person to dig him up? Kabuto. With his medical jutsu experience he could probably restore him.

1. Hidan's death was showing Shikamaru's revenge. If Hidan came back, Shikamaru wouldn't have truly avenged his teacher, and we would just see another fight between them where Shikamaru would win again.

2. He did, in fact, die. So I don't get why you put it in quotation marks. He died, because he needed blood to retain his immortality, and since he couldn't get any blood, he died.

3. Zetsu and Shikamaru are likely the only ones who knows where Hidan is. Kabuto doesn't know.

4. It would take someone such a long time to dig him up and piece him back together that he would likely be dead by then. Even Kabuto can't dig that fast.

The Forgotten One 09-07-2009 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SageNaruto69 (Post 1125090)
Spoiler:

possibly but only if madara needs extra help

He would work with Kabuto, or work alone

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto 09-07-2009 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deidara330 (Post 1125315)
1. Hidan's death was showing Shikamaru's revenge. If Hidan came back, Shikamaru wouldn't have truly avenged his teacher, and we would just see another fight between them where Shikamaru would win again.

2. He did, in fact, die. So I don't get why you put it in quotation marks. He died, because he needed blood to retain his immortality, and since he couldn't get any blood, he died.

3. Zetsu and Shikamaru are likely the only ones who knows where Hidan is. Kabuto doesn't know.

4. It would take someone such a long time to dig him up and piece him back together that he would likely be dead by then. Even Kabuto can't dig that fast.

agreeded
i liked hidaan though

Blakexd9 09-07-2009 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Forgotten One (Post 1125071)
Spoiler:

Madara or Kabuto wouldn't really need Hidan. Also how would Madara or Kabuto find where he is buried? They don't even know that he was buried alive, they just know that he is dead. (Well he is immortal so he might be dead).

Blakexd9 09-07-2009 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deidara330 (Post 1125315)

Im saying, he is dead.

zerosameri 09-07-2009 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by (un)Godly Hiroku (Post 1125145)
well there one flaw
umm...NO ONE BUT SHIKA KNOWS WHERE HE IS...
so ya
and how could kabuta dig 50 feetunder ground and retrieve everylast piece of hidan
then out them all together like an extreme puzzle
hmm doesnt seem likely

yep, pluse were Hidan was burried that was on pivated land the no one but the Nara can can go on

k_hatake 09-09-2009 11:16 AM

it's a good therory but i dought that kishamoto would bring him back even though i want him to.

mrsticky005 09-09-2009 11:55 AM

Whats to stop Kishimoto from bringing him [Hidan] back?

Good storytelling.

Hidan served his purpose. Outside of the Hidan/Kakuzu arc he has no real purpose. Bringing him back would only be to the please the fans. Personally
I think it was lame to have Orochimaru to come back in the Itachi vs Sasuke fight. But at least it further demonstrated how much ownage Itachi is.

Seriously how is Hidan going to come back?

Shikamaru: ...You..You're!?

Hidan: That's right! Using only my teeth I was able to dig myself out
of the grave. I rolled myself passed the deer and acted as a weird
colored rock to avoid detection. But at last I have come back and
now I shall have my revenge! I told you I'd come back! Hahhahahaa

Shikamaru: ...

(later)

Choji: Sweet Shikamaru this is a great volleyball

Shikamaru: Yeah!

Hidan: How dare you use my head for a volleyball!

Ino: Here comes the spike!

Hidan: Oh snap.

The Forgotten One 09-09-2009 04:56 PM

That's hilarious. I'm putting that in my sig mrsticky005

Yori 09-09-2009 05:41 PM

Kishi wouldnt bring hidan back, there was some controversy over hidan, thats one of the reasons he got killed so quick

painxkonan 09-09-2009 05:45 PM

i wish they would bring all the akatsuki members back
one huge fight with the leaf village that would be awsome.

Timoto 09-11-2009 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrsticky005 (Post 1136258)
Whats to stop Kishimoto from bringing him [Hidan] back?

Good storytelling.

Hidan served his purpose. Outside of the Hidan/Kakuzu arc he has no real purpose. Bringing him back would only be to the please the fans. Personally
I think it was lame to have Orochimaru to come back in the Itachi vs Sasuke fight. But at least it further demonstrated how much ownage Itachi is.

Seriously how is Hidan going to come back?

Shikamaru: ...You..You're!?

Hidan: That's right! Using only my teeth I was able to dig myself out
of the grave. I rolled myself passed the deer and acted as a weird
colored rock to avoid detection. But at last I have come back and
now I shall have my revenge! I told you I'd come back! Hahhahahaa

Shikamaru: ...

(later)

Choji: Sweet Shikamaru this is a great volleyball

Shikamaru: Yeah!

Hidan: How dare you use my head for a volleyball!

Ino: Here comes the spike!

Hidan: Oh snap.

come on... orochiemaru was braught out in the sasuke itachi fight just becasue itachi needed to free sasuke of his control. he knew eventually sasuke would only have that to rely on. itachi DID own though.. and i think hidan would be a great character to bring back and his parterner could be the one and only Joshin! his god right?? i think shikamaru might have his revenge already but i doubt hidan wont come up somehow in the story (if it goes on much longer after sasuke vs raikage match) and they need something to talk about....

TheBlackChidori 09-12-2009 02:25 AM

Hidan was weak. There is no point in bringing him back.

The characters are so strong now, that they could vaporize him.