Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   Naruto Manga Discussion (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Naruto Manga 461 Predictions (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=19452)

Blakexd9 08-25-2009 04:36 AM

Naruto Manga 461 Predictions

Here you can tell people what you think is going to happen in the next manga.

I think Sasuke and Raikage are going to fight.

Blakexd9 08-25-2009 04:54 AM

Re: Naruto Manga 461 Predictions

Its going to be epic

Shkin 08-25-2009 04:59 AM

Sasuke and Raikage's fight is already given. what i'm actually interested in is if Naruto will be there and whose side will he be (Raikage's or Sasuke's). And what will Tobi/Madara tell Naruto?

Jakuhō Raikōben 08-25-2009 05:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shkin (Post 993117)
Sasuke and Raikage's fight is already given. what i'm actually interested in is if Naruto will be there and whose side will he be (Raikage's or Sasuke's). And what will Tobi/Madara tell Naruto?

First of all there is no more Tobi, He is just an act and the only remainder Akatsuki Kisame and zetsu knows he is Madara and so does Sasuke. And as for what he is gonna tell Naruto i think he will tell what he told Sasuke.

EdFry 08-25-2009 06:29 AM

Man I hope this chapter is a set-up for an epic Naruto v/s Sasuke match, they have been due for a rematch for quite some time...
Spoiler:
And with Naruto having learned Sage Mode and Sasuke having stolen Orochimaru's powers
all we need is for Sakura to show up with some new hidden power and the new battle of the Sanin will BEGIN!

Shkin 08-25-2009 06:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EdFry (Post 993350)
Man I hope this chapter is a set-up for an epic Naruto v/s Sasuke match, they have been due for a rematch for quite some time...
Spoiler:
And with Naruto having learned Sage Mode and Sasuke having stolen Orochimaru's powers
all we need is for Sakura to show up with some new hidden power and the new battle of the Sanin will BEGIN!

that would be epic!:D but sakura need to train more.

The Demon Zabuza 08-25-2009 06:51 AM

I think that there is a possibility that Team Taka will have to hold off the Kage's, or at least the Kage's guards. I want to see if Juugo has any powers other than sheer strength, so seeing him fight would be interesting.

And what are Raikage's powers that he can defeat Killer Bee?

Nābris 08-25-2009 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Demon Zabuza (Post 993398)

What I am about to ask is unintelligible, but has it been confirmed that the Raikage is stronger than his brother Killer Bee? One could obviously assume so by seeing that the Raikage is....well, the Raikage. However, I am still as curious as most of the Raikage's abilities.

Spoiler:
If what you say is true, then Sasuke is going to have a tough time with the Raikage. Killer Bee would have been likely to defeat Sasuke if Taka had not aided him. So, we can assume that this is going to be a long, interesting battle! :)

Timoto 08-25-2009 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blakexd9 (Post 993090)
Here you can tell people what you think is going to happen in the next manga.

I think Sasuke and Raikage are going to fight.

I agree, i think Sasuke and Raikage are going to 'get it on!' but .. someone is going to jump in .. be it Killer bee or :) Naruto! who is sure? but Sasuke is on a new level and i would LOVE to see what he is going to do! Ran through all the samuri without breaking a sweat... maybe Danzo will show his face and Sasuke can cut it in half! :shock: we can only hope to see some raw power and destruction

Sage_freak 08-25-2009 11:33 AM

Spoiler:
obvisouly madara is going to tell naruto something but what is he going to tell him and maybe well get a hint about what exactly itachi gave to naruto

Blakexd9 08-25-2009 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Demon Zabuza (Post 993398)
I think that there is a possibility that Team Taka will have to hold off the Kage's, or at least the Kage's guards. I want to see if Juugo has any powers other than sheer strength, so seeing him fight would be interesting.

Agreed.

Blakexd9 08-25-2009 12:28 PM

g2g!!!!!!

The Forgotten One 08-26-2009 04:18 PM

Can't wait

deidara rules 08-26-2009 04:34 PM

i think kurozuchi (the girl with the tsuchikage) and deidara are related in some way. did eny one knowtes she wears gloves which is uncommon for people in her village, i think she has deidara's abilatys. its just a theory.

Reala 08-26-2009 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deidara rules (Post 1005946)
i think kurozuchi (the girl with the tsuchikage) and deidara are related in some way. did eny one knowtes she wears gloves which is uncommon for people in her village, i think she has deidara's abilatys. its just a theory.

That's a possiblity

I think Sakura's going to get very involved with fighting
and i think madara might try to control the kyuubi and will tell naruto about what sasuke's planning on doing to the kages, and is using the "i need to talk to you" rouse as a disguise for his motives involving the kyuubi

Uotsan 08-26-2009 05:02 PM

I agree with Reala when you're talking about Madara is using the I just want to talk to disguise his involving with the kyuubi. I said this in another thread. when he activated his sharigan could he had notice the message from itachi like he did in Sauske. If he did he could probable change it some way.

Uchiha master 08-26-2009 05:08 PM

I can't wait to see the fight between Sasuke and the raikage

Reala 08-26-2009 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uotsan (Post 1006278)
I agree with Reala when you're talking about Madara is using the I just want to talk to disguise his involving with the kyuubi. I said this in another thread. when he activated his sharigan could he had notice the message from itachi like he did in Sauske. If he did he could probable change it some way.

yeah! ^-^

SageNaruto69 08-26-2009 05:39 PM

sorry guys no naruto talk with tobi in this chapter, its all about raikage vs sasuke i think

deidara rules 08-26-2009 05:47 PM

i know but at least they mention deidara!!!!!! XD