Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   The Bowl (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Official Poll - Favorite Naruto Moments (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=19347)

SRhyse 08-24-2009 02:40 PM

Official Poll - Favorite Naruto Moments

It may have blown you away when Naruto summoned a giant frog, sent tingles down your spine when he faced off against Itachi, and filled you with pride when you saw him come back a bit wiser as Shippuden kicked off... but what if those moments themselves were to battle it out?

Which would reign supreme? Which would get trampled under the competition? Might there even be a tie?

It'd all depend on who judged it, which is a fancy way of saying "it's up to you." So, have at it, ninjas. Let us know.

What's your favorite Naruto moment?

(Feel free to add your own favorite moments in the thread, but be sure to vote for one of the above as well. It probably goes without saying, but using the spoiler tags keeps these things fresh for everyone ;))

Blakexd9 08-24-2009 02:47 PM

Re: Favorite Naruto Moments

Quote:

Originally Posted by SRhyse (Post 987916)
It may have blown you away when Naruto summoned a giant frog, sent tingles down your spine when he faced off against Itachi, and filled you with pride when you saw him come back a bit wiser when Shippuden kicked off... but what if those moments themselves were to battle it out?

Which would reign supreme? Which would get trampled under the competition? Might there even be a tie?

It'd all depend on who judged it, which is a fancy way of saying "it's up to you." So, have at it, ninjas. Let us know.

What's your favorite Naruto moment?

I loved when Naruto and Sasuke clashed with Chidori and Rasengon!

Timoto 08-24-2009 02:49 PM

My all time favorite is right after Azuma and Hidan (the man) faught and Pain summoned Hidan back to the 'hideout'.. Shikamaru tells chiji to help get Azuma back to get help and then ..Hidan turns to the rest of squad and he says 'oh no you don't, you stay put until i get back besides He's about to die anyways' then they all say good bye to eachother and that night when Shikamaru talks with his father and breaks down ... THAT was it for me. my all time favorite Naruto scene because you knew from that moment on that there were going to be many epic battles to come!

Shika 08-24-2009 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blakexd9 (Post 987997)

Yea, that was cool. I got a pic of it on my comp
:)

Timoto 08-24-2009 02:52 PM

Re: Official Poll - Favorite Naruto Moments

#2 is definatly the time when Itachi had Kakashi in The Mangekyo Sharingan and was tormenting him over and over and over then told him he only had 71 hours 59 minutes and 59 seconds left... and then Kakashi said "what?? it has only been one second??" that was pretty chilling ... from that moment on Itachi became my favorite character

deidara330 08-24-2009 02:58 PM

One of my favorite moments ever is when Shikamaru
Spoiler:
FRIGGIN BLEW UP HIDAN and it was AWESOME! I also thought is was cool when Sasuke killed/absorbed Oro.

Risa Ichigo-Chan 08-24-2009 03:06 PM

favorite is when Naruto is training to make the rasen Shurinken.. honestly.. it's really hot.. Naruto's all buff.. yummy XDD
Oh but, I also like when Hinata confesses her *OMFG SPOILER GAUIZE!!* love to Naruto.. sooo romantic :)

Blakexd9 08-24-2009 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shika (Post 988035)
Yea, that was cool. I got a pic of it on my comp
:)

Me too.

Blakexd9 08-24-2009 03:07 PM

I have episode 133 "A Plea From A Friend" And Episode 134 "The End of Tears" of the original Naruto on my iPod.

Risa Ichigo-Chan 08-24-2009 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blakexd9 (Post 988220)
I have episode 133 "A Plea From A Friend" And Episode 134 "The End of Tears" of the original Naruto on my iPod.

Man, I'd have EVERY Naruto episode on my iPod if my sister hadn't stolen it and given it to her stupid friend :roll:

Hockey Otaku 08-24-2009 03:11 PM

Aww man no Shikamaru episodes on here

Space Cowboy Sasori 08-24-2009 03:13 PM

Kakuzu getting owned by FRS is the best moment by far.

Spoiler:
Other favorite that wasn't added was Haku vs Naruto after Sasuke was almost killed.

zerosameri 08-24-2009 03:37 PM

i got to say episode 88

DrakeRSx 08-24-2009 04:39 PM

lol, this topic didn't even have my most favorite episodes.... It was like 24-28.
I put what happens in spoiler tags incase some people haven't seen the episodes yet.
Spoiler:
The battle between Sakura and Chiyo VS Sasori.

Sasuke 08-24-2009 04:43 PM

In the anime when he used Wind Style: Rasenshuriken.

In the manga
Spoiler:
When he is able to throw rasenshuriken and when he beat Pain.

Sasuke 08-24-2009 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrakeRSx (Post 989531)
lol, this topic didn't even have my most favorite episodes.... It was like 24-28.
I put what happens in spoiler tags incase some people haven't seen the episodes yet.
Spoiler:
The battle between Sakura and Chiyo VS Sasori.

SRhyse is talking about Naruto Uzumaki moments not just any Naruto moment.

Vatanui AKA Pride 08-24-2009 04:47 PM

I voted for the Rasen-Shuriken one. :D

nexthokage 08-24-2009 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blakexd9 (Post 987997)

my favoirite too

sakura_blossom 08-24-2009 06:03 PM

Spoiler:

O_O you forgot the one where sasuke cried over itachi....i loved that one :P

BlackChidoriBlade 08-24-2009 06:27 PM

Ehh RasenShuriken is cool but I like Chidori Needles