Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   Naruto Character Talk (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Official: Shino Fan Club (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=1730)

Maikeru D. Shinigami 04-23-2009 11:17 PM

Shino Fan Club

Just because Naruto forgot who Shino was :( doesn't mean we should. This the thread all about Shino where we can talk about how awesome Shino is.

Me: Maikeru Shinigami

Shino Fans :
<3Gaara_Girl<3
*** maya doray ***
Agent Spectre
Alako_Machiko
AnimeChic
Cieo Uzumaki
Cyl
Devroux
Flo Rida
FlyingThunderGod
gaara_lover
gama-sennin
Gamblor
gamerbabe
george hyuga
Jaaz7
Jonesy
Kakashi's Girl
Kisame
Kiseki
Lavitz Slambert
limelivi
mangagirl
Mangekyo_Sharingan
Naruto
ninetailedsasuke
Ohako
Rogue Assassin
sage kiba
SakuraGirl
Sarge's Father
sarutobi17
sasoridanna
shantanu
Shikamaru Nara
ShinoAsuma
Shoukry
SilentShino
Tai
Taker369
Tobi-Uchiha
Toma RNK
UnDeAd Hikari
uzumakisgirl
Yasashi Hatake
Zestu
Jonesy
Devroux
ShinoFanGirl
Dr.kidoma-kun
KinaAndAkamaru
Anzen Kurama
Shikamaru Inuzuka
Tifa Legacy
Kakashi Hatake_Daphne Lu
Insect Meister
Rikudo-Sennin Kage
Divine Rush
Saikoro Shikon
InsectMeister

Toma RNK 04-24-2009 12:56 AM

Re: The Shino Fanclub

I'll sign up. I have always iiked shino.

Maikeru D. Shinigami 04-24-2009 02:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tomarnk
I'll sign up. I have always iiked shino.

Sweet yeah he's one of my favorites I just made a little update to the original post putting a list of Shino fans on the front page.

Spoiler:
Very sweet, indeed

Maikeru D. Shinigami 04-25-2009 06:25 PM

Isn't there anymore Shino fans?

Spoiler:
There was something here, unfortunately Shino's bugs ate it.

Kisame 04-25-2009 06:26 PM

I'll join.

Naruto 04-25-2009 06:28 PM

I'm in.

Maikeru D. Shinigami 04-25-2009 06:47 PM

Great 2 more nice to see some Shino fans coming out of hiding ^_^.

Spoiler:
Even if it didn't last long

Ohako 04-25-2009 07:11 PM

Shino is cool and should be shown more in the manga and anime

Maikeru D. Shinigami 04-25-2009 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ohako
Shino is cool and should be shown more in the manga and anime

I definitely agree who wouldn't love the bug guy?

sasoridanna 04-25-2009 08:51 PM

Sure, I'll join. I like Shino Aburame. He certainly needs more time in the manga.

sage kiba 04-25-2009 09:02 PM

im in i always thought he waz cool an keeps to him self an never gets cought up in lov drama

Maikeru D. Shinigami 04-25-2009 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sasoridanna
Sure, I'll join. I like Shino Aburame. He certainly needs more time in the manga.

Amen to that.

Maikeru D. Shinigami 04-25-2009 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sage kiba
im in i always thought he waz cool an keeps to him self an never gets cought up in lov drama

Not to mention totally awesome in every single way imaginably possible.

Agent Spectre 04-29-2009 02:47 AM

I could care less about the fanclub stuff, however one thing is certain... I deeply admire Shino Aburame. I just had to get it of my chest ( if I haven't already), because much like the bug man himself... I really don't have anyone to talk to, that or nobody ever listens.

A couple years ago I was talking about the Naruto series with someone I knew. All of a sudden the question comes up... Who is your favorite character in the series? "What?! I can't answer that it is impossible, there are so many good characters!"... So he gave me the choice to pick three as my top favorites all equal for the #1 position. I got to Iruka Sensei and Rock Lee, but who was the one other to complete my "team"? My acquaintance then interrupted my thought process...
"It's Shino, isn't it?"
If I wasn't the type of person I am... I probably would have blushed at that very moment.

It's true, I've always liked him, even if I didn't fully realize how much at that time. I mean, what's not to like. A quiet, and respectful but blunt kid in a cool pair of shades all bundled up in a coat with a high collar, and what's more... He's covered inside an out with insects and has a bond with them? He's amazing! He takes a bunch of stuff I like and crams it all into one unique and sweet individual that is himself.

I am very glad now that he also harbors something emotionally with me. Like with Iruka, but in a different way, I just feel this bond with him. Something by where by just the existence of his idea; his person... I feel a little less lonely in the world. I only began to realize how strong it was after my new "friend" had read my true feelings without me even being completely aware of them.

Everyday, the more I see of Shino... the more amazing he becomes to me. I am so glad a soul like him exists. I love bugs, I love Shino Aburame, and I can't be any more sincere than that.

Agent Spectre 05-03-2009 12:28 AM

I detest double posting, but ...

1. I figure Shino could use the bump.

2. I would like to point out that I refuse to vote in your poll. I do not like Shino, I love him. Shino is cool, but that's barely scratching the surface. Why is there not a sufficient answer on here?

3. Earlier I derailed a rather disrespectful and unmentionable topic, and started blabbing about Shino so everyone would stop posting in it. (Sorry Shino... but hey it worked!) Thankfully the topic is now deleted. But my rambling got me thinking.

What would be your reaction to being covered in bugs. And do any of you have any interest in entomology? Any favorite insects? Who here would make Shino-kun proud?

I'm quite partial to mantids, a few of which I've given temporary housing for a day or two. I wouldn't have the heart to keep them as pets, they're more useful to the world outside, even as beautiful as they are.
As for a pet, I've been wanting some Madagascar hissing cockroaches for the longest time.

Just... thought I'd ask. It's definitely a reason to like and support Shino if you ask me.

Maikeru D. Shinigami 05-03-2009 01:20 AM

Well you are sure enthusiastic about Shino. That is awesome you are right my poll needs more suitable options than like, don't like and being cool I'm going to add one right now as a matter of fact because he is amazing. And you definitely have a legitimate reason if liking Shino probably the best of anyone I've ever seen.

Agent Spectre 05-04-2009 01:55 AM

Ah, thanks.
Enthusiastic? Well this forum and it's Shino threads are certainly not deterring that in any way. He's just such a wonderful kid.

So umm... You guys like pre-or post time skip Shino as far as dress goes?
Me? I'm not quite sure. I really liked him when he was younger.
Not exactly fond of the hood now, but I know how good it feels to be concealed, so I don't blame him at all. However I'm digging the goggles and the black high collared top/jacket underneath the hooded one.
Shino has always had the strangest hair... like a big spiky poof.

Excuse me it's 5AM... I think I need sleep before I ramble... more.

Agent Spectre 05-09-2009 01:14 AM

T_T

I even propose somehting to talk about and Shino still gets ignored.
Poor guy. Fine I get him all to myself then....

::starts talking about Shino with herself::
Why yes I do enjoy the art on the 33rd Uncut box set disc.
So stylish, and purple too.
What do you know... everything good comes with 11....
Yes, it was destiny.

Agent Spectre 05-23-2009 01:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Agent Spectre
So umm... You guys like pre-or post time skip Shino as far as dress goes?
Me? I'm not quite sure. I really liked him when he was younger.
Not exactly fond of the hood now, but I know how good it feels to be concealed, so I don't blame him at all. However I'm digging the goggles and the black high collared top/jacket underneath the hooded one.

Okay.. My offical Favorite is now time skip with the hood down (seen in the end segment of shippuden ep110)... just you know... thought I'd get that out there. Big thumbs up for the high black collar.
I'm completely in love.

I've also managed to discover more deep seeded reasons for my bond with Shino.

Nessyness 10-18-2009 01:15 PM

Shino fanclub

He really is the best

Spoiler:

Founder:
Nessyness

Co-leaders
none

Members:
Taker369
Luna Mikazuki
Ayana