Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   Naruto Character Talk (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   7 Swords of the mist village (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=17)

Tracer 03-27-2009 03:31 PM

7 Swords of the mist village

Ok anyone know anything more about them?

so far there was zabuza with his sword
the shark dude and his sword
there was a combo with that guy with the lighting swords

well am i missin anymore? or is that it so far in the cartoons?

Naruto 03-27-2009 03:37 PM

Re: 7 Swords of the mist village

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tracer
or is that it so far in the cartoons?

I think thats it

Soccer Ninja 21 03-27-2009 03:57 PM

ya I thinks that it too, I hope we see some more soon, they are so cool. P.s the shark dudes name is Kisame, and I have no idea what the other guys name is, the one with two little swords. Does any one know? :?:

Tracer 03-27-2009 04:09 PM

I use discriptions with chars. That I don't want to misspell the names for

But I do remember somthing about another blade but I'm not sure if it was apart of the 7 but sasuke used the lighting blade to crack it and then combo Naruto to finish it.

More info on the guy with the two hooked swords he was partnered with a kid who had some kinda eye jutsu that allowed him to see threw his protective barrier. Something about he was told to kill him and the child wasn't afraid to die since was had something wrong with him and was seperated from his family and the village he was born in. If my memory serves me that kid couldn't walk either.

Chidori 03-27-2009 04:20 PM

Momochi Zabuza, Hoshigaki Kisame and Raiga Kurosuki those 3 are 3 of the 7 sword of the mist and the other 4 are still later in the story

Chidori 03-27-2009 04:22 PM

forgot to say that also Kisami is only one alive from the 3 that i mentioned but the other 4 that we dont know yet should still be alive :mrgreen:

Chidori 03-27-2009 04:28 PM

Also Suigetsu Hozuki and Mangetsu Hozuki was going to be the 4th and the 5th member until Suigetsu Hozuki got killed by Orochimaru and Mangetsu captured by Orochimary. :( :(

Chidori 03-27-2009 04:30 PM

Mangetsu is now in Team Snake(Team Hawk either one you pick) with Sasuke as his leader and so far in Shippuden i havent seen him.

Chidori 03-27-2009 04:32 PM

If you guys are wondering what swords they're using this is the names Lightning Fangs (Raiga), Lightning Fangs (Kisame), Lightning Fangs (Zabuza)

RazorX 03-27-2009 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chidori
If you guys are wondering what swords they're using this is the names Lightning Fangs (Raiga), Lightning Fangs (Kisame), Lightning Fangs (Zabuza)

did u do that on purpose? you said all of their swords were "lightning fangs". i'm pretty sure thats only raiga

Chidori 03-27-2009 06:07 PM

no i messed up i messed up on copy paste sorry ill do it again

Chidori 03-27-2009 06:10 PM

ya it was accident on copy paste right there but ill link it again

Chidori 03-27-2009 06:12 PM

So the 3 of 7 Hidden Mist Swords are Lightning Fangs (Raiga) Shark Skin (Kisame) Decapitating Carving Knife (Zabuza)

Tracer 03-28-2009 01:18 AM

lol

That is good to know

Hey you think the koupe that failed against the mitzukage was the 7 swords? and after it failed they all went rouge?

Soccer Ninja 21 03-28-2009 01:09 PM

Ya only the one guys sword name was lightning fang Kisame's is sharkskin right or am i mistaken? i have no idea what zabuza's sword's name was,

Soccer Ninja 21 03-28-2009 01:10 PM

wow decapitaing carving knife is a really weird name for a sword don't cha think?

Kisame 03-28-2009 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soccer Ninja 21
Ya only the one guys sword name was lightning fang Kisame's is sharkskin right or am i mistaken? i have no idea what zabuza's sword's name was,

The name for Zabuza's sword was Kubikiri Houcho.

SayasReaper 03-28-2009 05:09 PM

Yea Suigetsu and his brother who was killed so really only 6 have been named, Suigetsu is still alive and breathing and same with Kisame...off topic but wasnt is funny when Suigetsu and Kisame start fighting with each other and Tobi and Sasuke had to stop them! :lol:

SayasReaper 03-28-2009 05:13 PM

Quote:

lol

That is good to know

Hey you think the koupe that failed against the mitzukage was the 7 swords? and after it failed they all went rouge?

Yea maybe but, remember the weird thing is Tobi well Madara uchiha, was Mitzukage at the time when everything broke out with the seven swordsmen so could that mean he was the 7th swords men if Mitzukage was a swords men cause he was Mitzukage?

Tracer 03-28-2009 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SayasReaper
Quote:

lol

That is good to know

Yea maybe but, remember the weird thing is Tobi well Madara uchiha, was Mitzukage at the time when everything broke out with the seven swordsmen so could that mean he was the 7th swords men if Mitzukage was a swords men cause he was Mitzukage?

Canumdrum.... Brain hurts!