Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   Naruto Character Talk (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Who hates Pein? (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=16145)

NinjaVanish 08-10-2009 09:10 AM

Who hates Pein?

I hate him naturally because of what happened with Hinata.
What do you guys think?

3littlepigs 08-10-2009 09:17 AM

Re: Who hates Pein?

What happened with Hinata? she's
Spoiler:
alive
As for Pain I don't hate him but I don't like him either. If I was gonna hate him it would be because of what he did to Jiraya... still I can't since he
Spoiler:
revived Kakashi
:D

NinjaVanish 08-10-2009 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3littlepigs (Post 835296)
What happened with Hinata? she's
Spoiler:
alive
As for Pain I don't hate him but I don't like him either. If I was gonna hate him it would be because of what he did to Jiraya... still I can't since he
Spoiler:
revived Kakashi
:D

i know shes alive but he almost killed her! -_-# i'll always hate him for that...but it seems the bad things outweigh the good in this case...especially considering what happened to Konoha...but whatever...i just know that i hate him...

X__Sasuke__X 08-10-2009 09:25 AM

Pain's my 4th favorite character!!!!
He's awesome!

Sasuke726 08-10-2009 09:27 AM

well i dont like that he harmed Hinata and killed Jiraiya but............................
i dont even know pain so i dont have a reason to hate him....... yet

NinjaVanish 08-10-2009 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by X__Sasuke__X (Post 835348)
Pain's my 4th favorite character!!!!
He's awesome!

*deidara expression*death is not beyond your reach...
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasuke726 (Post 835359)
well i dont like that he harmed Hinata and killed Jiraiya but............................
i dont even know pain so i dont have a reason to hate him....... yet

i bet you will when you do though...:(

La.Mr.De 4Th 08-10-2009 09:44 AM

Spoiler:
for killing jiraya i hated him and destroying the leaf village and putting tsunade in a coma

KarinxInoFan 08-10-2009 10:22 AM

I actually really dig Nagato, if we're counting him.

3littlepigs 08-10-2009 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NinjaVanish (Post 835338)
i know shes alive but he almost killed her! -_-# i'll always hate him for that...but it seems the bad things outweigh the good in this case...especially considering what happened to Konoha...but whatever...i just know that i hate him...

That's ok if you hate him.... I mean I hate Karin with a passion and she hasn't really done anything like what Pain did... LOL Still to me it was amazing how the whole "child of prophecy" ended
Spoiler:
up including both Naruto and Nagato :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarinxInoFan (Post 835850)
I actually really dig Nagato, if we're counting him.

Well Nagato's the
Spoiler:
one that controls all the Pain bodies...so I would say he counts

Fan of Minato 08-10-2009 10:34 AM

Spoiler:
I don't hate Pain at all, he just had a bad fortune, and he did not kill Hinata, go back and read over that manga chapter, Pain never stabbed her, he stabbed the rock beside her, he only used Shinra Tensei on her, which would not have killed her.Pain's goal was a remarkable one, he tried to achieve it the wrong way though.

Nemico 08-10-2009 12:59 PM

Spoiler:

i dont hate pain at all he was just tryin to reach peace his own way and that just happen to interfere with naruto besides in the end he brought everyone back to life..

Skrall 08-10-2009 01:09 PM

Pain is one of my favourite characters. Hes awesome

mangagirl 08-10-2009 01:10 PM

pain rules the world!!

rose93 08-10-2009 01:12 PM

I dont hate him but I dont like him either.
So prob. both.

rainbowrazor 08-10-2009 01:28 PM

pein is awsome

NinjaVanish 08-10-2009 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fan of Minato (Post 835977)
Spoiler:
I don't hate Pain at all, he just had a bad fortune, and he did not kill Hinata, go back and read over that manga chapter, Pain never stabbed her, he stabbed the rock beside her, he only used Shinra Tensei on her, which would not have killed her.Pain's goal was a remarkable one, he tried to achieve it the wrong way though.

i never once said he killed her. but to ALMOST kill her is enough to make me severely hate him with a passion. i hate him more than i hate the jonas brothers!!!and thats freakin saying something! plus theres what happened with Jiraiya...

Hidden Ninja45 08-10-2009 02:08 PM

I kind of hated him at first but
Spoiler:
....since he revived everyone in the Leaf Village and didn't kill Hinata....

I don't hate him as much anymore.

itasan 08-10-2009 02:14 PM

I love Pain...

All he ever wanted was to fulfill the dream of his dead friend, a friend, i might add, who died by nagato's own hand. that doubtless left him broken and hurt, leaving him to question how one could ever find things like peace or happiness in the world. We all might question his solution to the problems of the world, but it is not as if he lacked for motives as to why he thought that way.

And in the end he came around, giving his life to bring back some of those he had killed. He saw the error in his way of thinking, and put his faith in naruto to find a true solution.

hello_kitty_freak 08-10-2009 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fan of Minato (Post 835977)
Spoiler:

This. ^

Sasuinolover 08-10-2009 03:11 PM

not me he is awsome