Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   Western Comics and Animation (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Galatus FUll Power Vs. SSJ4 Vegito (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=15611)

Dragon 08-07-2009 05:27 PM

Galatus FUll Power Vs. SSJ4 Vegito
 
Now I'll admit that Galatus could probably beat Gogeta for one reason, the 30 min time limit for Fusion. But what if it was Vegito as a SSJ4? That would mean possibly even more power, plus more time for battle. LIke I said Galatus, even at full power, is neither invincible or immortal. On top of that, here good and evil may not make a difference, but in the end, Goku, Gogeta, or Vegito always find a way to win. Its basic fact.

Kisame 08-07-2009 05:29 PM

Re: Galatus FUll Power Vs. SSJ4 Vegito
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dragon (Post 812714)
Now I'll admit that Galatus could probably beat Gogeta for one reason, the 30 min time limit for Fusion. But what if it was Vegito as a SSJ4? That would mean possibly even more power, plus more time for battle. LIke I said Galatus, even at full power, is neither invincible or immortal. On top of that, here good and evil may not make a difference, but in the end, Goku, Gogeta, or Vegito always find a way to win. Its basic fact.

I told you, it DOESN'T matter if you're good or bad here, it matters who's stronger and Galactus is, all you dois argue that Gogeta win because he's good, so I guess that means Sakura could beat someone like Anti Monitor.

Dragon 08-07-2009 05:30 PM

Re: Galatus FUll Power Vs. SSJ4 Vegito
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kisame (Post 812737)
I told you, it DOESN'T matter if you're good or here, it atter who's stronger and Galactus is, all you dois argue that Gogeta win because he's good, so I guess that means Sakura could beat someone like Anti Monitor.

i didn't say he would win because he's good. I said he always finds a way to win. Where past events have shown that Galatus actually loses

mangagirl 08-07-2009 05:30 PM

Re: Galatus FUll Power Vs. SSJ4 Vegito
 
i agree kisame

Kisame 08-07-2009 05:31 PM

Re: Galatus FUll Power Vs. SSJ4 Vegito
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dragon (Post 812752)
i didn't say he would win because he's good. I said he always finds a way to win. Where past events have shown that Galatus actually loses

Gogeta didn't loose because he was the strongest in his verse, but outside of it he's not even close to top tier.

Dragon 08-07-2009 05:33 PM

Re: Galatus FUll Power Vs. SSJ4 Vegito
 
ON top of what I just said, the Genkidama would have enough power to beat Galatus if it used the power of the Multiverse. So therefore, Vegito, or Goku, or whoever could use it, would be able to win. I'll admit that Galatus probably can beat him single handedly, but with an attack like the Genkidama, which even though Goku never drew power from the entire universe, let alone the multiverse, Galatus would be defeated FOR GOOD if it was used against him

Kisame 08-07-2009 05:35 PM

Re: Galatus FUll Power Vs. SSJ4 Vegito
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dragon (Post 812788)
ON top of what I just said, the Genkidama would have enough power to beat Galatus if it used the power of the Multiverse. So therefore, Vegito, or Goku, or whoever could use it, would be able to win. I'll admit that Galatus probably can beat him single handedly, but with an attack like the Genkidama, which even though Goku never drew power from the entire universe, let alone the multiverse, Galatus would be defeated FOR GOOD if it was used against him


That attack takes prep time which he won't have and even then Goku can't use the power of the Multiverse, he never demonstrated that ability, Galactus would just tank it anyways,

Vivi 08-07-2009 05:36 PM

Re: Galatus FUll Power Vs. SSJ4 Vegito
 
Galactus...
SSJ4 Vegito is a joke as much as I hate to say it.

Dragon 08-07-2009 05:38 PM

Re: Galatus FUll Power Vs. SSJ4 Vegito
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kisame (Post 812812)
That attack takes prep time which he won't have and even then Goku can't use the power of the Multiverse, he never demonstrated that ability, Galactus would just tank it anyways,

Good point, Goku would probably need assistance from some pretty powerful people who could communicate bewteen universes to allow him to gather. I'll admit that Goku couldn't beat Galatus alone.

Miles Edgeworth 08-07-2009 05:41 PM

Re: Galatus FUll Power Vs. SSJ4 Vegito
 
I think it's been said Galactus could beat the DBZ and GT verses together.........

Dragon 08-07-2009 05:44 PM

Re: Galatus FUll Power Vs. SSJ4 Vegito
 
OK then here's a question, if any two character from any verse could fuse and beat Galactus, who would they be? And I mean anybody.

Vivi 08-07-2009 05:46 PM

Re: Galatus FUll Power Vs. SSJ4 Vegito
 
Kisame and Rocklee's words made sense.(And thanks you 2 for that)
Yes.

Galactus>Gogeta>Vegito

As much as I hate to say it.

Vivi 08-07-2009 05:47 PM

Re: Galatus FUll Power Vs. SSJ4 Vegito
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dragon (Post 812967)
OK then here's a question, if any two character from any verse could fuse and beat Galactus, who would they be? And I mean anybody.

Well Silver Surfer managed to use Galactus machines against him.
In Person noone I suppose.
Kisame Rocklee....what about Abraxas?

Dragon 08-07-2009 05:48 PM

Re: Galatus FUll Power Vs. SSJ4 Vegito
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by V-Valentine (Post 812987)
Kisame and Rocklee's words made sense.(And thanks you 2 for that)
Yes.

Galactus>Gogeta>Vegito

As much as I hate to say it.

yea, i agree, and it is painful to do so

Kisame 08-07-2009 05:55 PM

Re: Galatus FUll Power Vs. SSJ4 Vegito
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by V-Valentine (Post 813009)
Well Silver Surfer managed to use Galactus machines against him.
In Person noone I suppose.
Kisame Rocklee....what about Abraxas?


Galactus without the UN would probably loose, but with it he'd probably win.

Phoenix Wright 08-08-2009 01:02 PM

Re: Galatus FUll Power Vs. SSJ4 Vegito
 
Pre-Sakura vs Unicron!!!
The good always prevails!!

ShariKage 08-08-2009 01:03 PM

Re: Galatus FUll Power Vs. SSJ4 Vegito
 
galactus...

YellowFlash 08-09-2009 07:56 AM

Re: Galatus FUll Power Vs. SSJ4 Vegito
 
Galactus destroys the multiverse with the Ultimate Nullifier and then eats Earth because it's lunch time.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:53 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.