Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   Naruto Manga Discussion (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   *spoiler* question (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=15342)

Cytrys 08-06-2009 11:29 AM

*spoiler* question

Spoiler:
Is Orochimaru actually even dead? I ask this because first we have Kabuto who is being taken over by Orochimaru on one of the hands. Two in the battle with Sasuke and Itachi, once sasuke lost all his chakra Orochimaru was able to break through by the cursed mark and then was sealed by Itachi. This curse mark situation was this only unique for sasuke do to the previous ritual Orochimaru tried to do on sasuke or does this implant part of Orochimaru in the victims body waiting for their chakra to drain and then suddenly here comes Orochimaru out of the blue? I ask because orochimaru just seemed waaaaaaaay too easy to kill. or is this just a question that is the crappy wait and see and you can soak in it till then?

Vivi 08-06-2009 11:32 AM

Re: *spoiler* question

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cytrys (Post 800635)
Is Orochimaru actually even dead? I ask this because first we have Kabuto who is being taken over by Orochimaru on one of the hands. Two in the battle with Sasuke and Itachi, once sasuke lost all his chakra Orochimaru was able to break through by the cursed mark and then was sealed by Itachi. This curse mark situation was this only unique for sasuke do to the previous ritual Orochimaru tried to do on sasuke or does this implant part of Orochimaru in the victims body waiting for their chakra to drain and then suddenly here comes Orochimaru out of the blue? I ask because orochimaru just seemed waaaaaaaay too easy to kill. or is this just a question that is the crappy wait and see and you can soak in it till then?

Spoiler:
He isnt dead in both ways.Itachi sealed him so hes not really dead also he comes back inside Kabuto.

Heck we might even see two Orochimaru's incase the sealed one is freed and the one in Kabuto comes as well.

Fan of Minato 08-06-2009 11:33 AM

well to state it simply,
Spoiler:
Orochimaru is dead, but his spirit lives on inside Kabuto,
and orochimaru's soul is sealed away inside the sword of Totuska, or something like that,
and please use spoiler tags, its the button that looks like this :shock:

highlight the text and click that button.

Cytrys 08-06-2009 11:42 AM

Spoiler:
lol did not know this button. xD Orochimaru remains the freaky villian that is too hard to 100% kill off. He reminds me of Dandelions and Daisy Mums in the persistance and near impossibility to exterminate them all lol.

Sasuke072 08-06-2009 12:10 PM

He's not inside Sasuke anymore thanks to Itachi. If you haven't noticed Sasuke doesn't have the curse mark anymore either. And I guess he's somewhat "alive" inside of Kabuto... in a sort of messed up kinda way.

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto 08-06-2009 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cytrys (Post 800635)
Spoiler:

weel technically speaking oro is sealed away so he's nt really gonna ever come back .........bt befor sasuke absorbed him into himself kabuto was able to absorb a little bit of oro too though nt as mch as sasuke ........soo kabuto still has a bit of oro's powers........and oro still lives on him kinda

Kari-Chan 08-06-2009 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nine-TailedSage_Naruto (Post 801424)
weel technically speaking oro is sealed away so he's nt really gonna ever come back .........bt befor sasuke absorbed him into himself kabuto was able to absorb a little bit of oro too though nt as mch as sasuke ........soo kabuto still has a bit of oro's powers........and oro still lives on him kinda

So does this mean that Kabuto's gonna pull some crazy sh*t and become a main villain rather than just a henchman?
I'm really confused about this, If it wasn't important, then Kishi wouldn't have brought oro back up right?
Also, does this remind anyone else of Harry Potter?

Sasuke072 08-06-2009 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kari-Chan (Post 801818)
So does this mean that Kabuto's gonna pull some crazy sh*t and become a main villain rather than just a henchman?
I'm really confused about this, If it wasn't important, then Kishi wouldn't have brought oro back up right?

Maybe he's planning on doing something about Kabuto later on. We'll just have to wait and see. The only thing we know is that Anko is in current pursuit of him.

Cytrys 08-06-2009 01:56 PM

Kishi and his suspension habits. leaves you hanging wanting more. ecspecially in the mangas

The Demon Zabuza 08-06-2009 02:06 PM

The main portion of Orochimaru is dead, but a portion of his soul is sealed in Kabuto.

Like Voledmort and Harry Potter have a piece of each other inside them.

dlykatzrulez 08-06-2009 02:11 PM

You mean like snape and voldemort? I totally agree!

Dark Angel Haikara 08-06-2009 10:22 PM

I do think that it was kinda too easy when Sasuke killed Orochimaru, but dude then again there was the fact that Orochimaru was very ill, as Kabuto was trying to help him with medication until his next body was to be taken. as Orochimaru was one of the three sannin, his end was kinda too quick... so he might actually come back maybe, not as a whole XD because he still sorta lives in Kabuto. Not really sure how that is though...

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto 08-06-2009 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kari-Chan (Post 801818)

hehe yea kinda.........i kno bt kishi really hasnt shown us a lot of kabuto latly............ i think kabuto is gonna play a big part soon......and yea i guess nw that oro is dead kabuto is kinda the main villain

temari_hatake 08-11-2009 07:13 AM

i dnt think hes dead..... hes too hard to kill wiff all his soul splittingg... like voldemort n harry potter lol... but voldy dies...eventually

Ero-Senin 08-11-2009 07:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by temari_hatake (Post 846328)
i dnt think hes dead..... hes too hard to kill wiff all his soul splittingg... like voldemort n harry potter lol... but voldy dies...eventually

LOL I luv this ''likeVoldemort'' XD
But u r right Orochimaru is tougher than Voldi :D He can't be defeated easily and he knows lots of ways to come back I am sure, he was learning new techniques for all of his life so he can't be defeated :D and anyway I wanna see him in the story so I hope he will come back and I am sure of it he will ^^

Nemico 08-11-2009 07:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fan of Minato (Post 800676)
well to state it simply,
Spoiler:
Orochimaru is dead, but his spirit lives on inside Kabuto,
and orochimaru's soul is sealed away inside the sword of Totuska, or something like that,
and please use spoiler tags, its the button that looks like this :shock:

highlight the text and click that button.

^^
Yup...

Densetsu_no_D 08-11-2009 11:39 AM

Well like some of you have said, Orochimaru was sealed away by Itachi. There is no coming back..Now the part that Kabuto absorbed into himself is another story. I see one of three things happening. Orochimaru will completely take over Kabuto and we see his rebirth...or Kabuto will use Orochimaru's power and become the new villain, lastly we see a double personality thing happen with the both of them fighting for the body.....

Uchiha Madara190 08-11-2009 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasuke072 (Post 801063)
He's not inside Sasuke anymore thanks to Itachi. If you haven't noticed Sasuke doesn't have the curse mark anymore either. And I guess he's somewhat "alive" inside of Kabuto... in a sort of messed up kinda way.

I think sasuke still has his curse mark
Spoiler:
because he used it agains dedara. part of orochimaru is inside kabuto

Kuromaki 08-11-2009 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uchiha Madara190 (Post 854966)
I think sasuke still has his curse mark
Spoiler:
because he used it agains dedara. part of orochimaru is inside kabuto

-_-" Old fight, Sasuke
Spoiler:
no longer has his Curse Mark because Itachi sealed Orochimaru away using Susano'o.

Vatanui AKA Pride 08-11-2009 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by V-Valentine (Post 800669)
Spoiler:
He isnt dead in both ways.Itachi sealed him so hes not really dead also he comes back inside Kabuto.

Heck we might even see two Orochimaru's incase the sealed one is freed and the one in Kabuto comes as well.

Exactly. :geek: