Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   Naruto Manga Archives (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=153)
-   -   Strongest Naruto Characters (In Order) (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=15073)

Salamander Hanzo 08-05-2009 06:17 AM

Strongest Naruto Characters (In Order)
 
Well, I'm tired of debate, after debate of who people think the strongest Naruto character is, and I've decided to enlighten the confused masses, with some knowledge; (This is a Current Estimation)

1; Madara Uchiha,
Spoiler:
Reason: Has the ability to control demons with his Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Has been alive since the creation of Konoha, True leader of Akatsuki.


2; Killer Bee, Reason:
Spoiler:
Was able to hold of all of Team Sasuke, Show'd the ability to transform into his tailed beast, Managed to trick the sharingan, and escape.


3; Naruto Uzumaki, Reason:
Spoiler:
Defeated Pein, has the Kyuubi inside him, can utilize Sage mode to it's full potential, his father was the Yondaime, Trained by Jiraiya.

4; Pein (Pain), Reason:
Spoiler:
Has the Rinnegan, Uses the Six Path's of Pain to it's full potential, Can revive other's at the cost of his life.


5; Salamander Hanzo, Reason:
Spoiler:
Deceased Leader of Amegakure, Defeated Jiraiya, Orochimaru, and Tsunade, then named them the 'Sannin' (The Three Legendary Ninja), Has the Salamander Summoning Contract.


Now, these ARE the facts, don't flame just because you think your Almighty 'Itachi-Sama' is not on the list, or your favorite character, because these ARE correct.

Baka 08-05-2009 06:19 AM

Re: Strongest Naruto Characters (In Order)
 
Yeah Madara it deffinately the strongest.

Fan of Minato 08-05-2009 06:21 AM

Re: Strongest Naruto Characters (In Order)
 
I agree, how come Kakashi and Minato are not on the list though.
Minato is more powerful than Killer Bee for sure.

rose93 08-05-2009 06:22 AM

Re: Strongest Naruto Characters (In Order)
 
I agree with urs.
No change.
oh shouldnt u put some spolier tags on some of ur reasons?

Salamander Hanzo 08-05-2009 06:23 AM

Re: Strongest Naruto Characters (In Order)
 
Yeah, I know that some characters should be up there, but this is a current estimation, That only includes the Living Characters, and recently deceased, sorry about the confusion.
:cool:

911119 08-05-2009 07:01 AM

Re: Strongest Naruto Characters (In Order)
 
Since You have chosen people who are Deceased

1. Hashirama Senju the 1st hokage ...should be the most powerful

Reason

Spoiler:

Defeated Madara , and could control all the tailed beasts like his pets


2 Madara

3 Minato

4 Killer bee perhaps

5 Itachi Uchiha

6 Naruto uzumaki ( In another 100+ chapter he would have moved to the 2nd or maybe even the 1st spot ) :D :D :D

imported_TehShrapnel 08-05-2009 09:47 AM

Re: Strongest Naruto Characters (In Order)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 911119 (Post 788951)
Since You have chosen people who are Deceased

1. Hashirama Senju the 1st hokage ...should be the most powerful

Reason

Spoiler:

Defeated Madara , and could control all the tailed beasts like his pets


I was thinking the same thing.

Rinnegans Six Paths 08-05-2009 09:35 PM

Re: Strongest Naruto Characters (In Order)
 
1. Madara

2. Naruto

3. Danzo

Spoiler:
If he can control people with his sharingan


4. Killerbee

5. Sasuke

Also I just keep thinking that kisame might be stronger than what we think

Rinnegans Six Paths 08-05-2009 09:36 PM

Re: Strongest Naruto Characters (In Order)
 
Those were my strongest LIVING characters

avamaru 08-05-2009 09:43 PM

Re: Strongest Naruto Characters (In Order)
 
naruto uzumaki
minato namizake
madara uchiha an 1st hokage
killer beee
the sannin
kakashi he rock dude cmon copy ninja + sharingan
sasuke an itachi
garra shikamaru is smart asuma neji an moreee

avamaru 08-05-2009 09:43 PM

Re: Strongest Naruto Characters (In Order)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rinnegans Six Paths (Post 797853)
1. Madara

2. Naruto

3. Danzo

Spoiler:
If he can control people with his sharingan


4. Killerbee

5. Sasuke

Also I just keep thinking that kisame might be stronger than what we think

well pein said that kisame has the most chakra in the akatsuki

Kuromaki 08-05-2009 09:44 PM

Re: Strongest Naruto Characters (In Order)
 
I think Pain should be higher than Naruto. Why?
Spoiler:
He could've killed Naruto if he wanted to multiple times during their fight, but he didn't because he needed Naruto alive. Also he could've made a larger Chibaku Tensei to hold the 8 tails Kyubi.

Quote:

Originally Posted by avamaru (Post 797885)
naruto uzumaki
minato namizake
madara uchiha an 1st hokage
killer beee
the sannin
kakashi he rock dude cmon copy ninja + sharingan
sasuke an itachi
garra shikamaru is smart asuma neji an moreee

I disagree. Strongly.

Rinnegans Six Paths 08-05-2009 10:47 PM

Re: Strongest Naruto Characters (In Order)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by avamaru (Post 797892)
well pein said that kisame has the most chakra in the akatsuki



That is true and also when Neji said that he hadnt seen someone with that much chakra since naruto, kisame was only using 30 percent of his chakra. So if he was about even with naruto then I cant imagine what kisame at 100 percent would be.

Nemico 08-10-2009 12:20 PM

Re: Strongest Naruto Characters (In Order)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fan of Minato (Post 788898)
I agree, how come Kakashi and Minato are not on the list though.
Minato is more powerful than Killer Bee for sure.

I agree hes right ^^

Sasuke726 08-10-2009 12:25 PM

Re: Strongest Naruto Characters (In Order)
 
yea madara is the strongest

xxgolden 08-10-2009 01:34 PM

Re: Strongest Naruto Characters (In Order)
 
Yea you have it right.

Chidori Shuriken 08-10-2009 03:17 PM

Re: Strongest Naruto Characters (In Order)
 
Pain is far out of Killerbee's league.

kurribu99 08-10-2009 03:22 PM

Re: Strongest Naruto Characters (In Order)
 
heres mine:

1:madara

2:minato

3:naruto

4:killer bee

5:sasuke

Chidori Shuriken 08-10-2009 03:33 PM

Re: Strongest Naruto Characters (In Order)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by kurribu99 (Post 839906)
heres mine:

1:madara

2:minato

3:naruto

4:killer bee

5:sasuke

There's some flaws with that one...

nexthokage 08-10-2009 04:53 PM

Re: Strongest Naruto Characters (In Order)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by kurribu99 (Post 839906)
heres mine:

1:madara

2:minato

3:naruto

4:killer bee

5:sasuke


u need itachi as 4 but i agree wit everything else


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:17 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.