Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   Naruto Games (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Naruto Ultimate Ninja: For those who keep asking and wondering about Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja 5???? (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=14644)

NAGATO_PAIN 08-03-2009 10:18 AM

For those who keep asking and wondering about Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja 5????

Its coming out in November 2009, here are alot of links so i can confirm it ok....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/index.h...timate_Ninja_5

http://www.digitalbattle.com/2009/07...coming-to-usa/

http://www.gamershell.com/news_81052.html

This last one is better to me it explains it more.....

http://www.videogamesblogger.com/200...ed-for-ps2.htm

Fan of Minato 08-03-2009 10:21 AM

Re: For those who keep asking and wondering about Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja 5??

Thanks for telling us.

EdFry 08-03-2009 10:49 AM

Re: For those who keep asking and wondering about Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja 5??

That is kind of cool, would be a lot nicer to see some more PS3 love though, but they did successfully wrap up the story up to the end of the Sasuke retrieval arc which the Ubisoft game took 2 to do. And I do remember doing every thing possible on Ultimate Ninja Storm and you unlock a trailer of Naruto going off with Juryia to train.

Shika-fiend 08-05-2009 07:47 PM

forget the PS3 the reason it doesn't get any love is because the PS2 is the best selling game console............. EVER!!!!!!!!

Leaf 08-05-2009 08:27 PM

Thanks for the info..

ByakuganMaster024 08-05-2009 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shika-fiend (Post 797070)
forget the PS3 the reason it doesn't get any love is because the PS2 is the best selling game console............. EVER!!!!!!!!

Is it really? I thought that was the wii or something. Besides we need to move on from the ps2. There's much more potential for the ps3, like the improved graphics and online play possibility for example.

Futago_101 08-05-2009 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ByakuganMaster024 (Post 797671)
Is it really? I thought that was the wii or something. Besides we need to move on from the ps2. There's much more potential for the ps3, like the improved graphics and online play possibility for example.

On the Wii is Clash of Ninja Revolution. And the PS3 is for Ultimate Ninja Storm, but there's hasn't been any announcements on a new sequel, so I'm probably sure it'll be a while.

avamaru 08-05-2009 09:49 PM

its naruto narutimate accel 2 is the jappanesee version you look it up in also for the wii they will be releasing clash of nija revoulution 3 both for around late 2009

ByakuganMaster024 08-05-2009 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Futago_101 (Post 797875)
On the Wii is Clash of Ninja Revolution. And the PS3 is for Ultimate Ninja Storm, but there's hasn't been any announcements on a new sequel, so I'm probably sure it'll be a while.

I know revolution is for wii. I was talking about how the wii was the best selling console because shika-fiend said that the ps2 was.

And UN storm is the entire reason I was saying that we should move on to the ps3. I played it and I thought it was great but there's so much more they could add for a sequel.

Quote:

Originally Posted by avamaru (Post 797933)
its naruto narutimate accel 2 is the jappanesee version you look it up in also for the wii they will be releasing clash of nija revoulution 3 both for around late 2009

To answer your question it isn't the japanese name for revolution 3 if that's what you mean. It is the japanese name for ultimate ninja 5 though for the ps2.

shino 4 08-06-2009 02:37 PM

I cant wait for this game to come out

Broko 08-06-2009 08:38 PM

Thanks for the info.

sakon curse mark stage3 08-08-2009 01:19 PM

This is a problem. The release is for Europe. It says so on Gamershell and Videogamesblogger. As for Wikipedia and Digitalbattle, i don't know how reliable they are. Saiyansisland doesn't even say where it will be released. Other websites have confirmed it for Europe too. American release date is hopeless right now.

ChaosInuYasha 08-18-2009 03:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sakon curse mark stage3 (Post 818996)
This is a problem. The release is for Europe. It says so on Gamershell and Videogamesblogger. As for Wikipedia and Digitalbattle, i don't know how reliable they are. Saiyansisland doesn't even say where it will be released. Other websites have confirmed it for Europe too. American release date is hopeless right now.

Oh don't sweat it. Namco would have to be a bunch of idiots to graze over it's cash bulk. I mean I have some pals in UK and they say that the PS2 is not only dying over there but some stores don't even carry PS2 games anymore. So you can bet Namco will sell it over here in USA. We just don't know when at the moment.

7 Paths of Pain 08-18-2009 12:36 PM

What character are you going to fight with first

ChaosInuYasha 08-18-2009 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 7 Paths of Pain (Post 928406)
What character are you going to fight with first once you unlock everyone

There fixed it for ya. Me I'll try Itachi and see if he's better than he was in UN4. Man I hated his moveset in UN4. If he still sucks (to me) I'll try Deidara or Tsuande. Though just like all the other games I'll probably be very good with Naruto due to being forced to play through most of the story mode with him.

7 Paths of Pain 08-18-2009 01:47 PM

mine will be TS Sasuke

allysdragon 08-18-2009 04:26 PM

Thanks for the info u rock!

Deadman 08-18-2009 11:31 PM

can't wait to get my hands on that game.

ChaosInuYasha 08-19-2009 03:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deadman (Post 934605)
can't wait to get my hands on that game.

You aren't the only one.

Shika-fiend 08-20-2009 11:32 AM

could'nt have said it better myself.