Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   Omniverse (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=130)
-   -   Singleverse: Virgo Shaka vs Gemini Saga (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=138735)

Sagepain 01-27-2014 08:35 PM

Virgo Shaka vs Gemini Saga

BMC1994 01-28-2014 12:43 AM

Re: Virgo Shaka vs Gemini Saga

Didnt saga already get destroyed by virgo at the beginning of the hades arc?

Sagepain 01-28-2014 01:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BMC1994 (Post 6969919)
Didnt saga already get destroyed by virgo at the beginning of the hades arc?

By destroyed you mean just defeated or actually "destroyed"?

Only thing I remember is Saga, Camus, and Shura using Athena exclamation on Shaka and killing him.

Maybe I forgot more then I thought lol.

Edit: during the Hades arc, Saga and co didn't have there gold cloths either so....

BMC1994 01-28-2014 04:37 AM

Just defeated

saga & co were nearly dead from shakas tenbu horin , only then they decided to team up for athena exclamation.

Cosmo is more important then the clothes though, they still had the cosmo of a gold saint

Xibitz360 01-28-2014 12:09 PM

What I find interesting in Tenbu Horin is that supposedly you cannot back down or attack while you are in it, yet saga and co managed to unleash athena's exclamation on him....that's what Shaka wanted but still there's room to sneak attacks unless I am missing something. (edit) Nvm, that was the only option they had at beating him

Virgo having that technique makes him pretty darn hard to beat....and he already managed to break from Saga trying to send him to another dimension.

Sagepain 01-28-2014 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BMC1994 (Post 6969953)
Just defeated

saga & co were nearly dead from shakas tenbu horin , only then they decided to team up for athena exclamation.

Cosmo is more important then the clothes though, they still had the cosmo of a gold saint

That totally explains why Seiya and his friends got exponentially stronger by getting a stronger cloth or higher ranked cloth (god cloth)

Cosmo may be more important as you said, but the actual cloth they use still plays a factor on how they fight and what they are capable of.

Kanon was far stronger with the Gemini gold cloth then without it as far as I know.

BMC1994 01-28-2014 02:31 PM

I just said cosmo was more important then the cloth not that the cloth didnt matter at all.

If the cloth was that important seiya&co wouldve been rolfmurderstomped by just the silver saints alone let alone the gold saints.

Reaching the 6th sense(or the 7th i forgot) was what allowed them to keep up with the lightspeed gold saints and even be able to fight them in the first place.

Xibitz360 01-28-2014 08:32 PM

^ It was the seventh.

Shaka has the edge with TH, restrict that and it'll be a closer match.
Makes me wonder how well he'll do against Shion.

The Immortal Watch Dog 02-04-2014 05:29 PM

I need to start rewatching the series...Christ I forgot literally all these details