Naruto Discussion Forum

Naruto Discussion Forum (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/index.php)
-   The Bowl (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Naruto Shippuuden Movie: Kizuna (Bonds) (http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=1349)

Peinz 04-19-2009 09:54 AM

Naruto Shippuuden Movie: Kizuna (Bonds)

Anyone know if this will be subbed by Viz and released? Because as far as I know, All the subbing groups dropped naruto since Viz is doing it now so I was wondering if Viz was going to sub and release it like the other episodes or like sell it as a DVD?

GETALIFEX 04-19-2009 12:03 PM

Re: Naruto Shippuuden Movie: Kizuna (Bonds)

they are going to sub and realese it,,,,, so ive herd. :roll: Ive heard alot of things :twisted:

doodlelover 04-22-2009 02:41 PM

Ah, I'm wondering too. Lots of forums have said it's supposed to come out this month. I hope Viz is as fast with subbing as Dattebayo was, though.

aldos 04-22-2009 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doodlelover
Ah, I'm wondering too. Lots of forums have said it's supposed to come out this month. I hope Viz is as fast with subbing as Dattebayo was, though.

Yep it came out yesterday but as far as sub's havent seen any yet online if viz does it might be next year or longer before it comes out then.

doodlelover 04-23-2009 05:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aldos
Quote:

Yep it came out yesterday but as far as sub's havent seen any yet online if viz does it might be next year or longer before it comes out then.

Orly?

Sub or no sub, I'll still watch it. Thank-ee.

Vermillian 04-23-2009 12:10 PM

I heard subbed will be out by the 25 th

Peinz 04-23-2009 12:31 PM

I saw the raw already, looks stupid, all these naruto movies always bring in something foreign or some stuff which is whack because the anime isn't supposed to have machines or any tech stuff in it. They should take the stupid fillers and rework it into movies. That be a lot better but bleh that's just my opinion.

Kuroda Taishi 04-26-2009 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peinz
I saw the raw already, looks stupid, all these naruto movies always bring in something foreign or some stuff which is whack because the anime isn't supposed to have machines or any tech stuff in it. They should take the stupid fillers and rework it into movies. That be a lot better but bleh that's just my opinion.

They are just trying to make money off the Naruto brand

Vermillian 04-26-2009 03:31 PM

I seen it subbed was pretty good but it is out subbed.

doodlelover 04-26-2009 07:46 PM

Quote:

Same thing I thought--but they made it work by saying the gliders were fueled by chakra instead. So I guess it's alright.

Oh yeah, the sub is out already. Watched it two days ago.

Rotate 04-27-2009 02:14 PM

most of the naruto movie are pretty stupid the last one was so boring i couldn't pay attention to it.

Eye of Fate 04-27-2009 10:50 PM

I have to say I was really disappointed by this one. The whole story was seemed rushed and convoluted, it just wasn't all that god to be honest. Personally, I think the very first movie is probably the best one they made. This was not to great compared to other anime movies like the second Bleach movie, which was excellent.

Anime Man 04-28-2009 08:55 AM

I've also heard its supposed to come out this month but i'm unsure. You can see parts of the movie on youtube and the ending it happened too fast.

"I will not die" Naruto just before death

DoggyStyleJutsu 04-29-2009 07:39 PM

Quote:

Ya, movie spin offs suck. Most of DBZ's are garbarge. Although I did enjoy most of Gundam Wings

None 04-29-2009 10:48 PM

I have to say, after hearing and finally watching the movie I'd have to say I was disappointed at how the main villain is portrayed. The 0 Tails was a nice concept but Shinou was a disappointment; he reminded me too much of Dragonball. The first thing I thought of when he gained the black hair was Goku going Super Saiyan 5.

I own a converted region 2 DVD player for anyone who cares to say it's illegal to watch it online. I have a copy of the DVD and who's to say that I don't know Japanese :) ?

ShadowRaiga89 05-04-2009 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DoggyStyleJutsu
Quote:

Ya, movie spin offs suck. Most of DBZ's are garbarge. Although I did enjoy most of Gundam Wings

Dude, there is only one movie from Gundam Wing!

Sakura Uchiha 05-06-2009 08:32 AM

I haven't seen it ( i want 2 ) :lol:

Peinz 05-09-2009 02:51 PM

The problem with most anime movies is that the "AUTHORS" don't work on it. The storyline and all other features of the movies is done by somebody else. I don't know why the authors don't care, the movies just make the anime looks bad..sigh..but hopefully the new movie of One Piece coming out this september/october will be good. I heard the author actually did it's storyline.

ninetailednaruto23 05-10-2009 06:58 PM

it is out go to watch-movieslinks.net you will find it and if it says outside sources email me

Vatanui AKA Pride 05-11-2009 08:16 PM

Quote:

I'm with ya.